When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Dublin, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Dublin
- Bryan G. Taylor (BGT) Land SurveyorsLillian and Bryan is excellent. My project is on a very old lot with a lot of unique engineering. They are super communicative and professional. Very timely with responses and realistic with their timeline. They answered all my questions and walked me through the process as a first time builder. I HIGHLy recommend. Great to work with
- Total Control Surveys, LLCDave Sherman is a gem. I would give him 10 stars if I could. My husband and I needed a survey of our yard with particular attention to a property line that adjoined a next door neighbor who is in the process of putting up a wall around his property. We had heard that the owner of the other house had mentioned removing our chain link fence because he thought it went over his property line. Initially we tried contacting the company that did the survey associated with our fence installation. They were totally useless stating they couldn't fit us in for 10 weeks, and they refused to share their original survey with us because it was over 3 years old. We wanted clarification of where the line was so that the wall and fence ended up in the correct locations. We were so lucky to find Total Control Surveys on Angie's List. Dave spent almost three days doing our survey- much more than he anticipated. Markers had been removed which forced him to go up and down the street trying to get accurate readings. In addition, other markers were covered over or difficult to measure due to heavy growth on our property. When he completed his work, Dave learned that our fence was, in fact on our property. Instead of just relaying this information to us, Dave made the extra effort to find our neighbor's survey through building permits. He learned that our neighbor's surveyor had made a mistake which showed the back portion of our fence in our neighbor's yard. Dave then contacted that surveyor and discussed it, giving him the chance to make a correction. The other surveyor went back out and did indeed admit that he had made an mistake, and that our fence was not over the property line. Dave had to make multiple calls and send many emails to the other surveyor who wasn't anxious to investigate this. His efforts were invaluable. Dave is a perfectionist who is wonderful to deal with. We would definitely use his services again, and we highly recommend him
- Hogan Land ServicesWe recently purchased a new property in the Havenscourt area of Oakland and want to install a new fence around our property. Prior to embarking on re-fencing of our property, it was recommended that we look into hiring a surveyor to clearly mark our property boundaries. Robert (Rob) Stevenson from Hogan called me today to explain the history of our property & offer free advice: rather than pay for a formal survey (which would have to be done for our whole block, not only our lot, and would be quite expensive) he suggested speaking w/ our neighbors about our fencing project---particularly the neighboring apartment complex---to get buy-in. So his advice not only saved us a bundle of money, but he provided us with a history lesson and a realistic game plan. Thank you Rob
- Wade Hammond Land SurveyorWe priced 4 different surveyors and Mr. Hammond was in the middle range. He was very responsive and quick to complete the survey once the onsite visit was made. Would be happy to use again and to recommend him to others.
- Carnes & Associatesbeing the first time I ever needed a survey, Gary took the time to call me a few times to go over the process and also gave me (at no extra cost) a few extra drawings and illustrations to show the easements and what they meant. due to the heavy rains in the Bay Area during this time, there was some delay on the survey, however, this could not be controlled and we ended up getting the work done and finalized to my satisfaction and also for the utility companies land department. highly recommend and would definitely use them agai
- Wade Hammond Land SurveyorWade Hammond Surveying was efficient, thorough, quick, in and out, easy to deal with, and a pleasure to work with.
- Wade Hammond Land SurveyorThey were very punctual, thorough and professional. It was a bit pricey, IMHO, but they did a great job and I would recommend them.
- JAMES P TANNERI live in a flood zone with an unknown base flood elevation (Zone A) and consequently I have exorbitant flood insurance rates. Jim Tanner came highly recommended so I called him and he was immediately helpful. He spoke to me without commitment over the phone for about 15 minutes, explaining the technical nuances and my alternatives. He assured me that there was a good probability I could get my rates reduced with a proper survey. He told me not to waste my money in other ways. In addition, he said that his services would be free if I didn't get a substantial reduction in my insurance rates! My only criticism is that he's so busy it's hard to get him to come to your property. We set up a date which he couldn't make because he ran out of time doing other work, and we had to reset the date to the following week. He is, however, generally very easy to reach by phone and is a great guy, easy to talk to. Once he came by he was very efficient and did the survey, explaining all the numbers and giving me all the documentation. Highly recommended
- Wade Hammond Land SurveyorI sent Wade an email requesting that they survey one side of my property boundaries. He promptly sent me a price. I sent one additional email clarifying the number of points he would be marking and requesting the date when he could do the work. He clarified which points they would mark and gave me the date. He requested a deposit which I made on his website with my credit card. His crew showed up promptly. They actually arrived a little early but explained they needed to start in the street and wanted to get started before there was a lot of traffic. The promptly went to work and completed work within a few hours. They showed me the property line markers and answered all my questions about the property line location. By end of day they had emailed me a document showing the location of the markers and they also filed with the county. In addition they also mailed me a copy of the documents
- Wade Hammond Land SurveyorIt went well. I contacted a bunch of land surveyors and these guys were ready to show up immediately the next day, most of them were trying to schedule like a months or so. I think I wanted an Elevation Certificate from them, they simply did it promptly the next day and they did for me Insurance and I got it
Land Surveyors in Dublin
- Business Description:Land Surveying ServicesRecent Review:Lillian and Bryan is excellent. My project is on a very old lot with a lot of unique engineering. They are super communicative and professional. Very timely with responses and realistic with their timeline. They answered all my questions and walked me through the process as a first time builder. I HIGHLy recommend. Great to work withCarolyn Y.
- Business Description:We are a full service land development company with 19 empoloyees, 2 licensed Civil/Structural engineers, 4 licensed surveyors and 8 highly experienced techniciansRecent Review:No one emailed me or called me. No work was discussed or done.Coral E.
- Business Description:Providing land surveying services to homeowners, architects, and contractors.Recent Review:No one called or emailed me. No discussion or work was done.Coral E.
- Business Description:L.A. Stevens & Associates, Inc. is a full service Land Surveying firm representing public, private, commercial and attorney clients throughout the Bay Area since 1991, with expertise in Caltrans construction, right-of-way engineering and preliminary design surveys. We provide prompt, professional and cost effective land surveying services to our clients in order to meet comprehensive land surveying requirements. Our unique ability to perform thorough research of survey records, both recorded..Recent Review:They never emailed or called me. I never got to hire them.Coral E.
- Business Description:Lea and Braze Engineering is a Consulting Civil Engineering and Surveying firm. We have been active in the San Francisco Bay Area for over twenty-five years, working as team members on construction and development projects of varying sizes. We have grown through the years from a small start-up to a solid medium-sized company with a positive working environment and a reputation for high-quality design and surveying work. Our areas of expertise and experience include subdivision and land planni..Recent Review:The price was about the same as quoted by another popular surveyor, and they were able to come out the day after I signed the contract. The surveyors were very friendly and efficient, and I received the survey documents electronically and by mail very quickly. When the contractor required more detail, they provided it electronically within an hourMadeleine F.
- Business Description:HortScience, Inc. provides consulting services in horticulture, arboriculture and urban forestry. The scope of our projects ranges from pre-development tree surveys to plant problem diagnosis and applied research. Since 1983, HortScience has served clients in the San Francisco Bay Area, California, the United States and abroad. These include state, local and federal government, public agencies and institutions, and commercial clients such as development professionals, engineers, architects, l..
- Business Description:Aerial imaging services for residential or commercial properties. We use aerial (drone) based cameras to document your property in high resolution. This can be useful for insurance purposes, monitoring construction, or to monitor or look for leaks and damages. We specialize in capturing high-resolution imagery and can even create 3D models for greater detail. Monitor and assess your property through time with our change-detection maps. We have expertise in creating detailed maps that will a..
- Business Description:Small General Contractor, with great references and many skills. All hands on type of owner.
- Business Description:Private Land Surveying Company specializing in single family home improvement projects. Our largest group of customers including those who are adding on to their homes, rebuilding their homes or building on a vacant lot. We work with many architects providing them with base survey maps so that they can design your new home. We also provide construction staking and certification surveysRecent Review:called, and the sectary took notes, but I never receive response from Mr. Wilson to schedule the service or price estimation. <br />Meng Y.
- Business Description:Focused Aerial Imagery Service supercharges marketing materials with jaw dropping aerial videos and photos. We'll increase awareness of your property and highlight it's attributes with our Emmy Award winning staff! SF Bay, C
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Dublin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bay Area Land Surveying Inc961 Mitchell Way
El Sobrante, California
- BLS Surveying & Mapping1531 Grandview Ave
- Brickhouse Construction, Inc.2964 Hillsdale Dr.
Pleasant Hill, California
- Bright Eagles Construction10381 Singleton Rd
San Jose, California
- Bryan G. Taylor (BGT) Land Surveyors1206 S. Amphlett Blvd. Suite 3
San Mateo, California
- Buhler Construction Company3614 16th St. #1
San Francisco, California
- Bay Area Land Surveying Inc
- DOMINGUEZ ASSOCIATES40 HUMBOLDT CT
- DOMINGUEZ ASSOCIATES
- JAMES P TANNER552 BEAN CREEK RD #155
Scotts Valley, California
- JAMES P TANNER
- Monument Land Surveying6660 Lone Tree Way
- Monument Land Surveying
- NATURAL BRIDGES LANDSCAPING15015 Los Gatos Blvd
Los Gatos, California
- NATURAL BRIDGES LANDSCAPING
- Practical RealityPO Box 2594
Mill Valley, California
- Practical Reality
- Solar Land Partners12672 Kane Dr
- Solar Land Partners
- Turnrose Land SurveyingP.O. Box 5648
Redwood City, California
- Turnrose Land Surveying
- Wilson Land Surveys Inc.3001 Winchester Blvd. 11
- Wilson Land Surveys Inc.