Wilson Land Surveys Inc.

Founded 1985 • With Angi since October 2012

Private Land Surveying Company specializing in single family home improvement projects. Our largest group of customers including those who are adding on to their homes, rebuilding their homes or building on a vacant lot. We work with many architects providing them with base survey maps so that they can design your new home. We also provide construction staking and certification surveys....

06/18/2014

called, and the sectary took notes, but I never receive response from Mr. Wilson to schedule the service or price estimation.

Description of Work
never return my call.

06/18/2014

07/25/2013

I liked Wilson Land Surveys Inc. He was good. His price came in better than anybody else's. He did the work. He was a good guy.

Description of Work
They're land surveyors that we used on our property.

04/01/2013

I found them on the internet. They did a property site survey for me in Saratoga. They were quick to get back to me and answered all my questions to my satisfaction. They also worked with my architect to make sure everything that needed to be done was completed. Job was done on time. I referred them to my brother who also used them. They were more than price competitive. Very glad I found them.

Description of Work
Property survey in the city of Saratoga.

Category land surveyor

Boundary Surveys, Topographic Surveys, Lot Line Adjustments (also subdivisions, legal descriptions, boundary dispute surveys)

Engineering