When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Alameda, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Alameda
- Bryan G. Taylor (BGT) Land SurveyorsLillian and Bryan is excellent. My project is on a very old lot with a lot of unique engineering. They are super communicative and professional. Very timely with responses and realistic with their timeline. They answered all my questions and walked me through the process as a first time builder. I HIGHLy recommend. Great to work with
- Total Control Surveys, LLCDave Sherman is a gem. I would give him 10 stars if I could. My husband and I needed a survey of our yard with particular attention to a property line that adjoined a next door neighbor who is in the process of putting up a wall around his property. We had heard that the owner of the other house had mentioned removing our chain link fence because he thought it went over his property line. Initially we tried contacting the company that did the survey associated with our fence installation. They were totally useless stating they couldn't fit us in for 10 weeks, and they refused to share their original survey with us because it was over 3 years old. We wanted clarification of where the line was so that the wall and fence ended up in the correct locations. We were so lucky to find Total Control Surveys on Angie's List. Dave spent almost three days doing our survey- much more than he anticipated. Markers had been removed which forced him to go up and down the street trying to get accurate readings. In addition, other markers were covered over or difficult to measure due to heavy growth on our property. When he completed his work, Dave learned that our fence was, in fact on our property. Instead of just relaying this information to us, Dave made the extra effort to find our neighbor's survey through building permits. He learned that our neighbor's surveyor had made a mistake which showed the back portion of our fence in our neighbor's yard. Dave then contacted that surveyor and discussed it, giving him the chance to make a correction. The other surveyor went back out and did indeed admit that he had made an mistake, and that our fence was not over the property line. Dave had to make multiple calls and send many emails to the other surveyor who wasn't anxious to investigate this. His efforts were invaluable. Dave is a perfectionist who is wonderful to deal with. We would definitely use his services again, and we highly recommend him
- Hogan Land ServicesWe recently purchased a new property in the Havenscourt area of Oakland and want to install a new fence around our property. Prior to embarking on re-fencing of our property, it was recommended that we look into hiring a surveyor to clearly mark our property boundaries. Robert (Rob) Stevenson from Hogan called me today to explain the history of our property & offer free advice: rather than pay for a formal survey (which would have to be done for our whole block, not only our lot, and would be quite expensive) he suggested speaking w/ our neighbors about our fencing project---particularly the neighboring apartment complex---to get buy-in. So his advice not only saved us a bundle of money, but he provided us with a history lesson and a realistic game plan. Thank you Rob
- Wade Hammond Land SurveyorWe priced 4 different surveyors and Mr. Hammond was in the middle range. He was very responsive and quick to complete the survey once the onsite visit was made. Would be happy to use again and to recommend him to others.
- Carnes & Associatesbeing the first time I ever needed a survey, Gary took the time to call me a few times to go over the process and also gave me (at no extra cost) a few extra drawings and illustrations to show the easements and what they meant. due to the heavy rains in the Bay Area during this time, there was some delay on the survey, however, this could not be controlled and we ended up getting the work done and finalized to my satisfaction and also for the utility companies land department. highly recommend and would definitely use them agai
- Jaeson Mackura HandymanJaeson Mackura Handyman is very punctual, he is very knowledge, skilled, he communicates well, his work is excellent, he is very good at problem solving and he returns phone calls and I have been very happy with his work. His prices are reasonable.
- Wade Hammond Land SurveyorI sent Wade an email requesting that they survey one side of my property boundaries. He promptly sent me a price. I sent one additional email clarifying the number of points he would be marking and requesting the date when he could do the work. He clarified which points they would mark and gave me the date. He requested a deposit which I made on his website with my credit card. His crew showed up promptly. They actually arrived a little early but explained they needed to start in the street and wanted to get started before there was a lot of traffic. The promptly went to work and completed work within a few hours. They showed me the property line markers and answered all my questions about the property line location. By end of day they had emailed me a document showing the location of the markers and they also filed with the county. In addition they also mailed me a copy of the documents
- JAMES P TANNERMr. Tanner did a great job for us. He was very responsive when we called him to set up the survey. He did a careful and thorough job on the survey itself. He goes out of his way to help people understand flood insurance issues so we can save money where possible.
- LEA & SUNG ENGINEERINGWE ARE PLEASED WITH THE SERVICES PROVIDED TO US BY LEA & SUNG ENGINEERING. THEY RESPONDED EFFECTIVELY TO OUR NEED FOR ACCURATE DATA WITHIN AN ADEQUATE AMOUNT OF TIME.
- GEOFORENSICSPRAGMATIC CONSULTATION WITH SUFFICIENTLY DETAILED TECHNICAL INFORMATION AND GREAT COLLABORATION WITH BUILDERS THROUGHOUT CONSTRUCTION PHASE. GREAT RELATIONSHIP WITH CITY REGULATORS.
Land Surveyors in Alameda
- Business Description:Land Surveying ServicesRecent Review:Lillian and Bryan is excellent. My project is on a very old lot with a lot of unique engineering. They are super communicative and professional. Very timely with responses and realistic with their timeline. They answered all my questions and walked me through the process as a first time builder. I HIGHLy recommend. Great to work withCarolyn Y.
- Business Description:We are a full service land development company with 19 empoloyees, 2 licensed Civil/Structural engineers, 4 licensed surveyors and 8 highly experienced techniciansRecent Review:No one emailed me or called me. No work was discussed or done.Coral E.
- Business Description:Providing land surveying services to homeowners, architects, and contractors.Recent Review:No one called or emailed me. No discussion or work was done.Coral E.
- Business Description:L.A. Stevens & Associates, Inc. is a full service Land Surveying firm representing public, private, commercial and attorney clients throughout the Bay Area since 1991, with expertise in Caltrans construction, right-of-way engineering and preliminary design surveys. We provide prompt, professional and cost effective land surveying services to our clients in order to meet comprehensive land surveying requirements. Our unique ability to perform thorough research of survey records, both recorded..Recent Review:They never emailed or called me. I never got to hire them.Coral E.
- Business Description:Foresight Land Surveying is a San Francisco based firm providing land surveying and mapping services to the Bay Area and beyond. We provide services for a wide variety of clients, both public and private, who depend on us for our honest, informed, and experienced advice and services. Foresight Land Surveying was founded on the belief that providing top quality, accurate, and thorough services, will meet our client’s objectives and build lasting relationships
- Business Description:Lea and Braze Engineering is a Consulting Civil Engineering and Surveying firm. We have been active in the San Francisco Bay Area for over twenty-five years, working as team members on construction and development projects of varying sizes. We have grown through the years from a small start-up to a solid medium-sized company with a positive working environment and a reputation for high-quality design and surveying work. Our areas of expertise and experience include subdivision and land planni..Recent Review:The price was about the same as quoted by another popular surveyor, and they were able to come out the day after I signed the contract. The surveyors were very friendly and efficient, and I received the survey documents electronically and by mail very quickly. When the contractor required more detail, they provided it electronically within an hourMadeleine F.
- Business Description:Yes we know, there are lots of mobile marketing companies out there. But we're not all the same. At InSequent, we decided to focus. And our focus is on local business. We give SMBs an end-to-end platform that should tackle every mobile marketing need you may have
- Business Description:Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you some of the best service in the industry
- Business Description:Owned & operated by Gary Carnes.Recent Review:being the first time I ever needed a survey, Gary took the time to call me a few times to go over the process and also gave me (at no extra cost) a few extra drawings and illustrations to show the easements and what they meant. due to the heavy rains in the Bay Area during this time, there was some delay on the survey, however, this could not be controlled and we ended up getting the work done and finalized to my satisfaction and also for the utility companies land department. highly recommend and would definitely use them agaiSunil P.
- Business Description:Buhler Construction Company is a multifaceted Construction Company that specializes in all phases of the constriction industry. From building maintenance to small remodels to large start to finish residential and commercial work we have the experience and knowledge to help build your dream
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- San Leandro
- San Lorenzo
- San Francisco
- Castro Valley
- South San Francisco
- El Cerrito
- Daly City
- San Bruno
- San Mateo
- Foster City
land surveyors in Alameda
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bay Area Land Surveying Inc961 Mitchell Way
El Sobrante, California
- BLS Surveying & Mapping1531 Grandview Ave
- Brickhouse Construction, Inc.2964 Hillsdale Dr.
Pleasant Hill, California
- Bryan G. Taylor (BGT) Land Surveyors1206 S. Amphlett Blvd. Suite 3
San Mateo, California
- Buhler Construction Company3614 16th St. #1
San Francisco, California
- Bay Area Land Surveying Inc
- DOMINGUEZ ASSOCIATES40 HUMBOLDT CT
- DOMINGUEZ ASSOCIATES
- JAMES P TANNER552 BEAN CREEK RD #155
Scotts Valley, California
- JAMES P TANNER
- Monument Land Surveying6660 Lone Tree Way
- Monument Land Surveying
- NATURAL BRIDGES LANDSCAPING15015 Los Gatos Blvd
Los Gatos, California
- NATURAL BRIDGES LANDSCAPING
- Practical RealityPO Box 2594
Mill Valley, California
- Practical Reality
- Solar Land Partners12672 Kane Dr
- Solar Land Partners
- Turnrose Land SurveyingP.O. Box 5648
Redwood City, California
- Turnrose Land Surveying
- Wilson Land Surveys Inc.3001 Winchester Blvd. 11
- Wilson Land Surveys Inc.