Vegvary Land Surveying

Founded 1978 • With Angi since March 2013

Providing land surveying services to homeowners, architects, and contractors....

12/18/2019

No one called or emailed me. No discussion or work was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
home survey to find markers.

01/03/2017

Fast, got it out quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Property survey

10/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vegvary and his co-worker arrived on time and took readings all around the block, as well as on the property. All correspondence was prompt and professional, and the drawings (both digital and paper) were delivered very quickly after the site visit. Excellent service!

06/16/2015

Mr. Vergvary was super helpful.  it turned out that I did not need a full survey, and was able to figure out the property line with relatively minor cost.  I really appreciated the honest and straightforward approach.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Found the survey monuments on my lot, so that I could figure out the property line on one side.

05/21/2015

As a new home owner, I contacted Mr. Vegvary for land surveying.  He was strongly recommended by several neighbors. He kindly pointed out that my property was surveyed in 2004 and advised to contact the original company.  He even attached the survey document for my reference which he didn't need to do.  I really appreciate his honesty and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Surveying the property boundary line

land surveying