Signature Plumbing Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2006

residential service and repair...

A.W.Kelley Sewer 'D' Rooter Plumbing

We are a unique, high-tech plumbing company that provides excellence in customer service for all your Plumbing needs. We bring 3 Generations of plumbing expertise to your home or business with a worry FREE Guarantee. Using the latest in advanced technology, we can show customers live video feed of damaged lines or replace sewer-lines with our No-Dig trenchless technology. The A.W.Kelley Sewer 'D' Rooter Plumbing mission is to deliver the highest quality service that is affordable to you.

Boyd Plumbing, a Bonney Company

We are a full service plumbing & drain service company. One call gets a licensed, insured, and uniformed technician to your home. We always wear shoe covers inside the home and a drop cloth at our work area. What makes us unique is our level of customer service and the latest tools and training we have. We are an A+ rated BBB company. We always provide a written upfront quote before we start the work; that way there are no surprises.

Express Sewer & Drain, INC.

Express Sewer delivers FAST, INEXPENSIVE, QUALITY solutions for all of your residential and commercial plumbing needs. Impressive dedication to customer satisfaction and quality service makes us the leader in our region and the right choice for you. We specialize in Trenchless sewer and water pipe replacements. We provide FREE TV inspections of your sewer with any paid service for our customers. We are family owned and operated, open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. There are never any overtime charges and estimates are FREE, give us a call, your call is free and will save you money.

09/01/2017

Jim K.

They did an excellent job! The clean up was great, crew was professional and knowledgeable and I would highly recommend them to others. They had very fair prices as well.

Description of Work
I hired them to put in a new sewer line in my back yard.

03/06/2017

Gerald W.

Stephen responded very quickly (2 hours) even though it wasn't n emergency. They quickly found the problem to be sand and concrete inside the plumbing. The removed it, recalibrated the thermostat and checked the operation overall. Service was quick and very good and their professionalism was fantastic. We will definitely call them in the future when we need plumbing help!

Description of Work
Shower had strange noises and erratic flows.

08/28/2015

Randall & Janis J.

As stated above, I contacted Signature Plumbing through the scheduling section of their Angie's Listing on 8/24/2015, listing my three preferred dates for service, what I needed done, and all my contact information. I received NO RESPONSE whatsoever from this provider via email or phone, and the date is now 8/28.

Description of Work
I contacted Signature Plumbing through the scheduling section of their Angie's Listing on 8/24/2015 at 2:40 pm, listing my three preferred dates for service. No response whatsoever from this provider via email or phone, and the date is now 8/28.

06/29/2015

JOSE K.

I made appointment, everything was made clear in terms of fees, etc. Communication was great; texts and calls, and Erik was spot on time, as well as courteous, informative, thorough. Erik pressure tested the plumbing to determine leaks, cleared the issue, reset a toilet valve as a "lagniappe" and made sure everything was clean - to the point of wearing shoe covers in the house. I would not hesitate to use Signature Plumbing or refer to the,.

Description of Work
Came to check water leak above ceiling. Problem was air con, not plumbing.

02/28/2015

Hannah S.

Signature plumbing is a great company with trustworthy, skilled, courteous plumbers who do a great job at a great price. Our house was built in the 50's on a slab foundation and we had a complete rupture of the hot water line under the house. This required re-piping the entire house to repair, a complicated and expensive undertaking. Signature plumbing was able to properly assess the repairs needed, which saved $5,000 off another plumbers bid and avoided digging under or tearing up our patio. The three day job finished on time, the staff were extremely courteous to us and our property, and the plumbing works perfect now. We highly recommend Jim, Erik, and the rest of the team. They're the only plumbers for us now.

Description of Work
Completely re-piped house in copper piping.

10/29/2013

Joseph & Ann K.

responded to call quickly Friendly Came back on second day with no charge to fix secondary problem

Description of Work
fixed toilet

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

08/26/2013

Florence H.

They were prompt, efficient, very courteous, and informative.

Description of Work
I used Signature Plumbing Inc for plumbing.

08/13/2013

Robert C.

Rooting a continuing problem resulting in sewer backup into the house. Jim Davis always responds quickly and in a friendly manner. He has also worked on other plumbing projects,mostly routine (changing fixtures, minor repairs) in a helpful manner. I recommend him.

Description of Work
Rooting sewer line from house to street. Also offered to repair hose bibs in front and back years without extra charge since within the hour charged.

Category sewer cleaning

02/04/2013

Robert S.

I was very happy with them. They were actually recommended to me by a neighbor and I referred them to someone else and they were happy. I was getting cold showers and knew the plumber and so that's why I called. It's still working fine three years later and I've got all the hot water I want and need.

Description of Work
We first used Signature Plumbing to replace our garbage disposal and then a water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

01/03/2013

sandra M.

i called and they were out less than two hours later. quick, work done well, cant say enoungh nice things about this companhy. this is the second time ive had them out for various plumbing services.

Description of Work
needed both bathrooms snaked..

Category drain cleaning

Signature Plumbing Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2006

PO Box 4974

Auburn, CA 95604

Service, repair or replacement of fixtures, faucets, valves, pipes, disposals, water heaters, plumbing, also clear, inspect & replace drain pipes & water mains, sewer lines, gas lines.

Check, Visa, MasterCard