Signature Plumbing Inc

Auburn, CA 95604

residential service and repair

09/01/2017

Jim K.

They did an excellent job! The clean up was great, crew was professional and knowledgeable and I would highly recommend them to others. They had very fair prices as well.

Description of Work
I hired them to put in a new sewer line in my back yard.

03/06/2017

Gerald W.

Stephen responded very quickly (2 hours) even though it wasn't n emergency. They quickly found the problem to be sand and concrete inside the plumbing. The removed it, recalibrated the thermostat and checked the operation overall. Service was quick and very good and their professionalism was fantastic. We will definitely call them in the future when we need plumbing help!

Description of Work
Shower had strange noises and erratic flows.

08/28/2015

Randall & Janis J.

As stated above, I contacted Signature Plumbing through the scheduling section of their Angie's Listing on 8/24/2015, listing my three preferred dates for service, what I needed done, and all my contact information. I received NO RESPONSE whatsoever from this provider via email or phone, and the date is now 8/28.

Description of Work
I contacted Signature Plumbing through the scheduling section of their Angie's Listing on 8/24/2015 at 2:40 pm, listing my three preferred dates for service. No response whatsoever from this provider via email or phone, and the date is now 8/28.

06/29/2015

JOSE K.

I made appointment, everything was made clear in terms of fees, etc. Communication was great; texts and calls, and Erik was spot on time, as well as courteous, informative, thorough. Erik pressure tested the plumbing to determine leaks, cleared the issue, reset a toilet valve as a "lagniappe" and made sure everything was clean - to the point of wearing shoe covers in the house. I would not hesitate to use Signature Plumbing or refer to the,.

Description of Work
Came to check water leak above ceiling. Problem was air con, not plumbing.

02/28/2015

Hannah S.

Signature plumbing is a great company with trustworthy, skilled, courteous plumbers who do a great job at a great price. Our house was built in the 50's on a slab foundation and we had a complete rupture of the hot water line under the house. This required re-piping the entire house to repair, a complicated and expensive undertaking. Signature plumbing was able to properly assess the repairs needed, which saved $5,000 off another plumbers bid and avoided digging under or tearing up our patio. The three day job finished on time, the staff were extremely courteous to us and our property, and the plumbing works perfect now. We highly recommend Jim, Erik, and the rest of the team. They're the only plumbers for us now.

Description of Work
Completely re-piped house in copper piping.

10/29/2013

Joseph & Ann K.

responded to call quickly Friendly Came back on second day with no charge to fix secondary problem

Description of Work
fixed toilet

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

08/26/2013

Florence H.

They were prompt, efficient, very courteous, and informative.

Description of Work
I used Signature Plumbing Inc for plumbing.

08/13/2013

Robert C.

Rooting a continuing problem resulting in sewer backup into the house. Jim Davis always responds quickly and in a friendly manner. He has also worked on other plumbing projects,mostly routine (changing fixtures, minor repairs) in a helpful manner. I recommend him.

Description of Work
Rooting sewer line from house to street. Also offered to repair hose bibs in front and back years without extra charge since within the hour charged.

Category sewer cleaning

02/04/2013

Robert S.

I was very happy with them. They were actually recommended to me by a neighbor and I referred them to someone else and they were happy. I was getting cold showers and knew the plumber and so that's why I called. It's still working fine three years later and I've got all the hot water I want and need.

Description of Work
We first used Signature Plumbing to replace our garbage disposal and then a water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

01/03/2013

sandra M.

i called and they were out less than two hours later. quick, work done well, cant say enoungh nice things about this companhy. this is the second time ive had them out for various plumbing services.

Description of Work
needed both bathrooms snaked..

Category drain cleaning

12/14/2012

Robert Traynor J.

Everything with Signature Plumbing was fine. He did a good job. They responded well to the telephone call, the service truck was in very nice condition, he was nicely attired, and very personable. He was professional and extremely competent. His prices were middle of the line. He wasn't the most expensive, but he wasn't the cheapest.

Description of Work
I used Signature Plumbing to replace a water heater and flush out the lines.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

08/02/2012

timothy E.

We've used them a lot because they do good work but they are expensive. Based on our estimate, we went with someone else. If you get the owner, Jim, he does excellent work. I would tell others to shop around and they might be able to get the work done cheaper by someone else. Generally he's punctual, he's well dressed and neatly groomed, and he knows what he's doing. He carries himself a lot better than most plumbers. He has a mastery of his trade; he doesn't usually make mistakes. I would use him in the future but I would get an estimate. The biggest drawback is that he's just expensive.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Signature Plumbing three months ago.

Category drain cleaning

07/08/2012

Jane R.

It was nearly impossible to shut off the water in my shower, due to a broken pull-knob. I also had issues with my garbage disposal and a clogged bathtub drain. These turned out to be quick, easy fixes, and the plumber even recommended a more cost-effective solution for my shower problem. I am extremely impressed with their honesty and customer service. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Extremely professional service! They came out to my house that same day, and quickly diagnosed/repaired the problems.

05/10/2012

timothy E.

I went with someone else because I thought their estimate was too high. I think their work is generally very good especially when the guy who owns it steps in. He is very personable and does good work. He does what he says he will do. Sometimes the pricing seemed very good but other times I thought it was very steep. I would considerate using them in the future.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Signature Plumbing for plumbing.

04/06/2012

Tonya H.

We have used these guys whenever we have a plumbing issue, they are always responsive and fair and their quality is excellent

Description of Work
replaced pipe under sink, cleaned out two clogged drains

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

10/31/2011

Pauline S.

We just bought the house 4 days earlier and while my husband was patching drywall, he noticed a soft spot. My husband cut out a good section of drywall and noticed that the pipe was all green and wet...along with the drywall - more mold thank goodness. So I called Signature Plumbing and spoke with Jim on a Saturday afternoon (my realtor recommended him and has known him for 15 years). I told him it wasn't an emergency because I just bought the house and believe it's an issue that has been going on for quite some time. He came out on Monday at 11:30am. Really nice guy! He assessed the problem...which was a 3/4" copper pipe on the first floor of my 2 story home that has been "bleeding" for years. He gave me the quote prior to starting any work. He did the job in about an hour...while my 4 year old was wanting to "help" him. I felt he was very honest and upfront. Didn't have the "sky is falling" attitude that we seem to get with other people coming into our home doing some work for us. I would definitely encourage you to give him a call and see what he can do for you. He really does seem to actually want the best for his customers.

Description of Work
Fixed a copper pipe that had been "bleeding" for years

02/26/2010

Candace V.

Jim did a good job. He is not inexpensive, but he was prompt and did great work. He cleaned up thoroughly, and I would hire him again.

Description of Work
They did some hookups on the sink and dishwasher after I had the house re-piped and the kitchen renovated, along with some additional piping work.

Category plumbing, remodeling

02/19/2010

Lettie A C.

Jim was punctual, seemed very knowledgeable, covered his shoes, etc.

Description of Work
Checked for water leak at or near dishwasher.

01/22/2010

Charlotte S.

I have done business with Jim Davies several times. He is very professional and his workmanship is excellent.

Description of Work
Installed faucet & pop up.

12/06/2009

ROBERT N.

They were very good with the overall experience. They were responnsive & punctual. We would be happy to use them and refer them!!

Description of Work
Replaced sinkerator & garbage disposal.

11/10/2009

CURTIS K.

The quote I was given was half the cost of the estimate I received from another provider. The provider was neat and courteous and took pains to make sure that he did not scratch my kitchen floor. He cleaned up after himself and left everything just as it was before he did his work. Overall, it was a very good experience.

Description of Work
Plumber arrived right on time. He cut the old gas line to my old drop-in range, rethreaded the line and installed a new valve, etc., that would work with my newly-purchased slide-in gas range, which required that the gas line be moved.

10/31/2009

Lettie A C.

I was surprised when he said he would be here within a few hours of my call. He called before coming and told me he would be a little late. He was very courteous and obviously knows plumbing. The kitchen faucet had been incorrectly installed and neither of the other two plumbers saw the problem. They both recommended buying a new one. He was very friendly and helpful and I certainly would use him again and recommend him to my friends.

Description of Work
Mr. Davies stopped a leak in my bar ice maker, fixed a kitchen faucet which two other plumbers had not been able to fix and drained my water heater without complaining about the fact that it is in attic above the guest room bed.

10/27/2009

Brad L.

I had him go out to one of my rentals and he was able to go out the same day. He took care of the problem and billed me promptly. I was really pleased. He was very responsive and professional. I would use him again in future.

Description of Work
Signature Plumbing fixed a leaky pipe and replaced a faucet.

07/01/2009

Claudia P.

I phoned Jim in the morning and asked if he'd replace our old 1974 toilet with a new water saver one. He agreed and said that he might be able to do the change out that afternoon, and if not, the next day. It turned out that the brand we wanted was not available through his supplier, and so at my request, he bought one at a local home improvement store. I was aware that when he buys through his supplier that he buys at a discount compared to what he charges us. My husband and I offered to pay the difference he would have gotten buying at a discount, and so we paid the price of the store plus the profit margin for him - and were glad to do it. His work is so superior to some we have had here, that he was worth it!! Plus, God gives the jobs and money, and we had it, so we gave it. Jim arrived in the afternoon and went to work right away. Old toilet out and new toilet in!! As always, he was very neat in his person and work, and he cleaned up completely. We highly recommend him!!

Description of Work
Replaced a 1974 water hog toilet with a new water saving toilet!!

04/30/2009

Claudia P.

He is very clean cut and doesn't smoke and I've never heard him use a curse word the whole time that I've used him. He's just a nice family man that is very congenial. He's always shown up on time and is very cooperative. Another good thing is that he cleans up after himself when he's done working. I would totally recommend him! He's just a really good guy!

Description of Work
We used him for the first time in October, 2001 for work on my hose bib. I have since used him several other times for other tasks such as installing two bathroom sinks, installing a shower in a bathroom where we previously only had a bathtub (which required a lot of work), replacing a toilet on two occasions and he has also installed a faucet for my kitchen sink.

Oak Plumbing Inc

Oak Plumbing is a locally owned and operated plumbing company serving Solano, Marin & Contra Costa Counties. We provide options to prevent, repair, and maintain your water system to best fit your family’s needs. Our goal is to bring customer service back to the plumbing industry. We specialize in residential plumbing repair as well as preventative maintenance. We offer up-front pricing and also Pace financing to be able to service everyone equally. We want to fix the cause of the problem, not just the symptom. Safety is extremely important to us which is why all our technicians are fully trained, background checked, and drug tested.

A Star Plumbing

Plumber, specializing in new house and remodeling, water heater replacement. Professional and courteous. Give us a call today for your FREE Quote!

2022 Super Service Award

Huft Home Services

At Huft Home Services, we want to be the HVAC, electrical, plumbing and insulation company you trust. We take pride in serving the members of our community and strive to exceed expectations with everything we do. Having a reliable heating and cooling system in your home ensures you can stay safe and comfortable. We are the Heroes for the job! Our services are available for any make or model of heating and cooling systems no matter the age. Our NATE-certified technicians work under the Huft Creed and will always do the right thing. Our company has been operating with integrity since 2004, and we’re proud to be both BBB-accredited and NCI-certified. With our expert electrician specialists, rapid response times, and truly heroic customer service, you can feel great when calling on our team. Just as with all of our top-rated and award-winning home services, our electrical department ensures that you get the golden treatment every time we are in your home. From a simple matter like a flickering light to a whole-home rewiring project, we work quickly, safely, and effectively to deliver results that we know you’ll be 100% satisfied with every time. Whatever type of plumbing problem you have, we can address it. Our team can service any plumbing system or equipment regardless of the brand, make, or model. We vow to meet your needs with competence and courtesy to deliver long-lasting solutions. Moreover, our representatives display some important core values on every single visit. These include honesty, respect, integrity, and transparency. We are your home services HEROES!!

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Service, repair or replacement of fixtures, faucets, valves, pipes, disposals, water heaters, plumbing, also clear, inspect & replace drain pipes & water mains, sewer lines, gas lines.