Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Auburn, CA
There are 12 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Auburn
- Armstrong PlumbingI spent $700 on that work. The job went well. They always send the same person out. They have been here before. Even when we call the office, they know who we are.
- Armstrong PlumbingThey came out and checked site, gave me a written estimate and did job after signing a contract. Arrived on time and completed installation on time. Now wait for results.
- Boyd Plumbing, a Bonney CompanyJon was here when he said he would be and did a wonderful job. The pump works great and there is no more water being wasted. This is not the first time we have used Boyds and I am sure it will not be the last. They are very professional and prompt and I feel they are a very honest company and that is hard to find these days
- Blue Ribbon Septic ServiceJob went very well. They had all necessary parts & equipment to preforms the job. Very friendly & professional.
- Blue Ribbon Septic ServiceA family affair, quick response, they were on time and did a good job at a reasonable price. I had my rental's septic tank pumped and had them install risers over the access hatches. I'll use them again if I have the need. An interesting side note to get their business started they built their own tank truck
- DOMCO PLUMBING INCThey were helpful and professional when they scheduled my appointment. They arrived on time and were courteous. They did an excellent job and answered my questions fully. I would definitely use them again.
- DOMCO PLUMBING INCVery responsive straight up pumping job. Spouse dug hole to lid (I had a broken leg) she did well and the truck operator concluded the operation . He explained the entire procedure and was a very personable individual .
- DOMCO PLUMBING INCOur septic system was not functioning correctly and we didn't know whether we just needed repairs or if we needed to have the entire system replaced. We called Domco and explained the problems we were having and made an appointment to have someone come out and take a look. Eric showed up early on the day of the appointment and checked out the problems we were having with our leach field. He called in to the shop to consult with his boss and together they diagnosed the problem and came up with a solution. Eric then had to return to the Domco shop to pick up additional equipment to make the repairs. He came back to our house and worked all day installing a new distribution box and cleaning out leach lines that were completely clogged with sand and tree roots. We're hopeful that Eric's repairs will be all that is needed to get our septic system back to working order
- DOMCO PLUMBING INCThe company quickly sent a specialist out to pump the septic tank and asess the source of the problem. It took some time to find the septic tank in our back yard so he inserted a TV camera through the access pipe at our house to locate it. He had to dig down 24 inches to uncover it. The specialist quickly pumped the tank despite the fact that it had not been pumped for at least 15 years. He also inspected the outflow part of the system to see whether there were further problems. After inspection of the tank and its outflow, he suspected that there were problems with the distribution system to the dry wells and/or with the dry wells themselves. He recommended they do a TV inspection of the distribution boxes and, if necessary, of the dry wells. However, before leaving, he discovered a significant inflow of water from a leaking toilet. We agreed that I should discuss the situation with the company owner, whom we spoke to the next day. After we explained the problem with the leaking toilet and volume of inflow, he said that he believed that excessive inflow was the source of our problem, not a clogged distribution system. He told us to wait two weeks to see whether the problem recurred. After two weeks, the water level in the septic tank was normal. So, no further work was necessary. It would have been very easy for the company to urge us to do the TV inspection of the distribution system, because some water flowed back into the septic tank when we emptied it and the water contained debris. However, because the owner diagnosed the problem correctly, we saved several hundred dollars and may have avoided having to replace one or more dry wells at the cost of thousands of dollars. I also used this company to repair the leaking toilet, which they did quickly and inexpensively.. As far as we are concerned, this company is responsive, competent and honest. I would use them again any time
- DOMCO PLUMBING INCI have been very satisfied with my experiences with Domco Plumbing Inc. The workers were prompt and on time. The technician was extremely knowledgeable and efficient. They were professional and friendly. I will use them again in the future.
Septic Tank Companies in Auburn
- Business Description:Schedule the services of the commercial and residential plumbers at our plumbing company in Auburn, CA. A SewerGuy Plumbing looks forward to serving you.Recent Review:Their bid was almost 4 times that of two other local plumbers. I was not impressed with price or description of the work needing to be done. I have done enough building improvements and construction to recognize BS when I hear itRalph R.
- Business Description:With over 50 years of experience, Mr. Rooter Plumbing, a Neighborly company, is on the cutting-edge of plumbing practices, technology and skill. From the moment you call us to the moment we leave your home, you can expect clean, courteous and friendly professionals who get the job done right—the first time. Our plumbers are licensed and insured, and we guarantee all workmanship and parts! We offer flexible, convenient appointment times that can be worked around your schedule. Our services are..Recent Review:Diagnose the problem properly, provided options, prices are competitive, showed up on time. There is one occasion they contacted me because the contractor will be late. I can always count on them.Brenda S.
- Business Description:We are a full service plumbing & drain service company. One call gets a licensed, insured, and uniformed technician to your home. We always wear shoe covers inside the home and a drop cloth at our work area. What makes us unique is our level of customer service and the latest tools and training we have. We are an A+ rated BBB company. We always provide a written upfront quote before we start the work; that way there are no surprisesRecent Review:Fast response and good work/price. No complains.Ke L.
- Business Description:River City Plumbing is a full service plumbing company offering complete design and build services for all commercial and residential plumbing projects. We offer new construction, remodel, and 24 hour 7 day a week service. We're owned and operated by Native Nevadans with over 100 years of combined experience. River City Plumbing is a Boiler, hot water heat, and radiant heat specialist. Going green? We provide complete design, install and services for solar hot water systems. We Size and insta..Recent Review:Phil and Nick came in with a mask on and was very nice and quick. Thank you both for the great service. Also, I got an appointment quickly didn't have to wait weeks out.JOAN M.
- Business Description:America's Plumbing Co. (916) 488-2300 is your full service plumbing company. We offer FREE ESTIMATES on every job. We are licensed, insured and bonded in the State of California. Currently we have 8 employees. We do not use subcontractorsRecent Review:The plumbers were very quick to come address our issues. They were efficient, courteous and resolved our problems very quickly. We would use them again.Morgan N.
- Business Description:Your Full Service Plumbing Contractor. Armstrong Plumbing has been servicing the Sacramento area for over 50 years offering commercial and residential services. From technical services to consulting; we do it all! Armstrong Plumbing is proud to be one of the few remaining non-commissioned plumbing shops providing you excellent service at a very competitive price, just read our reviews. Our superior knowledge of older homes and commercial properties is your assurance that every job site we ste..Recent Review:They were responsive and professional with the the estimate process.thomas p.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:He did the job and was quick and courteous. Could not have done better.mARIE c.
- Business Description:We accept all major credit cards and billing for established customers. We offer Senior discount.Recent Review:JR responded promptly to my request for an estimate and appeared very knowledgeable about the problem and possible solutions. Because I had previous leaks in the foundation's copper pipes I elected to have both hot and cold pipes re routed from the foundation into the attic and down the walls. It was a complex, tedious, and lengthy process. JR re arranged his schedule to get started on our project the following Monday. He arrived every day with his team and worked steadily until Saturday night when it was all done, including very professional taping and texturing of all the drywall damage (done by the water as well as the many cutouts required for the re-piping). The workers were polite, professional, and cleaned up after themselves every day. They made sure we at least had cold water every day and a functional bathroom. They worked until 8pm Saturday to get it all done. I am a very "picky" person and JR and his team exceeded my expectations, I would not hesitate to hire them againPhilip V.
- Business Description:Our goal at Armour Plumbing is to provide the highest quality professional services with excellent workmanship and attention to detail. We strive to exceed the expectations of each and every customer. We are committed to professionalism, integrity, affordability and we are fully licensed and insured for your peace of mind. We offer 24/7 emergency service. Your trusted Plumbers and your Sewer & Drain Specialists. Call today for a free estimateRecent Review:Everything was great. They showed up on time and explained everything to me. They had good communication and good service. I would recommend them to my friends.Eddie Q.
- Business Description:DOMCO Plumbing, Inc. is a Sacramento Plumbing Company that is locally owned and a full-service plumbing company. We have the experience and the expertise to handle all sewer and drain problems. We offer Free Estimates and we charge by the job, not by the hour. Our many satisfied customers voted us #1 in customer service – a title that we strive hard to maintain and deserve. We offer 24-hour emergency service 7 days a week. Our expert plumbers are looking forward to helping with your sewer &..Recent Review:Excellent, men were efficient & professional. Definitely will use Domco Plumbing again!Tomi T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Meadow Vista
- Pilot Hill
- Granite Bay
- Garden Valley
- Grass Valley
- El Dorado Hills
- Cedar Ridge
- Rough And Ready
septic tank services in Auburn
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 49ER Plumbing & Drain14142 Colfax Hwy
Grass Valley, California
- 49ER Plumbing & Drain
- A SewerGuy PlumbingP.O. Box 3322
- A.W.Kelley Sewer 'D' Rooter Plumbing8649 Shadow Crest Cir
- Aaron PlumbingPo Box 2657
- About PlumbingPO Box 163425
- ABT Plumbing4026 Grass Valley Hwy.
- ADVANCED SEPTIC SVCP.O. Box 505
Citrus Heights, California
- AK Developers Inc.P.O. Box 215838
- Alfred E. Klenner General Engineering Contractor3751 Frost Lane
- AM Pacific Engineering Inc.5000 windplay drive 3-201
El Dorado Hills, California
- AMERICA'S PLUMBING CO4878 Pasadena Ave Ste 1
- ANDERSON CO5946 BRADSHAW RD
- APS Environmental6643 32nd St. Ste. 101
NORTH HIGHLANDS, California
- Armour plumbing 12336 Rutherford Dr 12336 rutherford dr
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Armstrong Plumbing2551 Albatross Way
- Auburn PlumbingP.O. Box 619
- A SewerGuy Plumbing
- NexGen Septics LLC1043 Nichols Ct., Suite 200
- NexGen Septics LLC
- Olenders Tight Spot ExcavatingP.O. Box 731
- Olenders Tight Spot Excavating
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO