Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Auburn, CA
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Auburn
- Sprinkler- MedicWe love them for sprinklers. We'd give them all "A's". We would use them again. They know all the sprinkler systems, they keep good notes and they are quick. They are usually only here an hour.
- A & J REPAIRSPower washer would not start. Called A and J Repairs and they said to bring it right in. They wanted a $35 deposit which was fine. Stated that it would take about a week, but it only took 4 days. They called and left a message that the power washer was ready. Went by to pick it up and the owner gave me a list of things that were wrong and fixed. They also changed the oil and filled the gas tank. The main problem was that the valves were stuck. Owner recommended I use something called Sea Foam, a cap full with each gas fill up to keep the valves working. Paid the final part of the bill ($67.50) and he helped me load the power washer in the van
- A-1 SAW & MOWERThe engine lost a spark coil, and had to be removed to replace this part. It was costly, but far less than the equivalent new machine or even a used unit. Work was slow due to high volume of repairs at the shop. The folks at the shop called to update along the way as repairs were made.
- WILLIAMS EQUIPMENT CENTERI was initially told it would be as long as two weeks - it was done in three days (on a Sunday!). I was impressed with their service to say the least!
- All CyclesOn my second visit to All Cycles, they told me that the tool was working fine and that no repairs were needed. They also diagnosed my complaint about the tool and found that it was just too small a tool for the job. No charge! They helped me to understand which tools would best serve my needs and did not pressure me to buy
- ELK GROVE POWER EQUIPMENTVery knowledgeable staff answered all of my questions to determine whether my current Snapper mower was worth repairing versus replacement with a new mower. The quality of the repair was outstanding and the mower now works like new. The "feel" of the place is comfortable, as if you are walking into a business from the 1950's were everybody knows your name and only speaks the truth. The only area in which I rated them less than an "A" is in the Punctuality area. I understand that I brought my mower to them during the height of the busy season, but it took more than the week promised to get an estimate. The repair was done by the end of the second week (as guaranteed), so that restored my confidence in the business somewhat. I plan to do business with EG Power Equipment in the future and will refer friends and family to them
- Sears Appliance RepairThey do a good job. It was under an extended warranty that I bought so it was free for the service. They were pretty quick to get it back. They did well on the work. I didn't meet the contractors that actually did the work but the work was good and it works.
- BLISS POWER LAWN EQUIPMENTThey had to have the lawn mower for a while since they were busy, but they got it done in the time they quoted. There were no problems and they offered a good service.
- A & J REPAIRSThey did a great job and I haven't had any more problems. The guys are nice and very informative in the care and operation of my mower and they got the job done in a reasonable time. I would go to them again.
- DR Power EquipmentI checked online for reviews of battery mowers, but had a good experience with my son's Neuton CE-6. Found a deal for $100 off from the factory but just before ordering online I did a coupon search. There was a coupon and a link to DR Power. The mower was on sale so I called and received friendly assistance to end up ordering the Neuton CE-5 at a $205 savings. I put some of that into a mower cover and sharpening tool to still be ahead, and received the mower in time for the next yard work day
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Auburn
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Hello, we are Joe’s Pit Stop and Small Engine Repair where all your small engine needs are met mechanically and professionally. Give us a call or email at firstname.lastname@example.org (530)313-0942 or (530)313-0380 to discuss rates. Pick-up and Delivery also available. The services we provide here at Joe’s include: General Maintenance Carburetor rebuilds/replacements, Full Overhauls Belt Conditioning and Replacement Trailer Wiring Parts Replacement Hydraulic Repairs (Hydraulic Line Replacement..
- Business Description:Outdoor Power Equipment Factory Warranty + Repairs Service & SalesRecent Review:unknownCarole G.
- Business Description:A COMPLETE MOBILE service! Specializing in (but not limited to)..... * Repairs & tune-ups on ALL gas powered handheld Equipment. *Repairs, tune ups, and winterizing on riding lawn Mowers/mid size yard Tractors...... * John Deere, Scotts, Troy-Bilt. Craftsman, Toro, Husqvarna, Ariens, Cub Cadet, Murray...just to name a few. * Complete small internal Engine repair on Briggs and Stratton, Kohler, Clinton, Honda, Kawasaki, Lawnboy...and many more. * Fabrication and welding repairs. * Reason..
- Business Description:Hi my name is Gary, I've been in the landscaping field for 10 years now. I have 1 to 4 employees at any given time depending on the scale work. I do sub-contract work out to close friends or family when work requires unique skill sets that i do not currently poses. I require 20% of total bid up front before i take on any new work. I provide senior citizen discounts, and if you refer me to a friend i who i retain job with i credit a finder fee of 25$ dollars. ..Recent Review:Mr. wood did the following services: <br /> mowed my lawn <br /> edged my lawn <br /> trimmed my hedges <br /> blow my leaves into piles and through all green waste in my waste been <br /> he then took a look at my sprinklers and made sure they were all working correctly <br /> before leaving Mr. wood asked if there was anything else that needed to be done and if any improvements could be made to his <br /> service. <br /MONARAE N.
- Business Description:CHASIN DIRT is a Custom Dirt work and clean up service specializing in various types of dirt excavation and property clean up. We are a friendly and reliable service and provide top quality work.
- Business Description:We are a FULL service, Equipment, Party and Event Rental Company. We repair all makes and models of Equipment with out factory trained repair technicians. Delivery and pickup available. We are a 50year plus family owned and operated Sacramento, CA based company. We strive to provide superior servicRecent Review:THIS COMPANY IS ALWAYS ON TIME FOR THEIR DELIVERIES AND WE NEVER HAVE TO WORRY IF THEY ARE COMING OR NOT. THEY ARE QUICK TO DROP OFF AND QUICK TO PICK UP.DEDRA R.
- Business Description:Altaquip is a nationwide provider of power equipment and power tool repair and maintenance. We specialize in lawn mower repair, and small engine repair, and offer fast reliable service, and competitive prices. Call 888-732-3919 or visit our website at www.readyrepair.co
- Business Description:Complete Landscaping maintenance and cleanup services.
- Business Description:MOBILE MECHANIC-AUTOMOTIVE & EQUIPMENT & RVs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Meadow Vista
- Pilot Hill
- Granite Bay
- Garden Valley
- Grass Valley
- El Dorado Hills
- Cedar Ridge
- Rough And Ready
lawn mower repair shops in Auburn
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BLISS POWER LAWN EQUIPMENT1715 FULTON AVE
- BLISS POWER LAWN EQUIPMENT
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- GM Complete Cleanup119 Beard St
- GM Complete Cleanup
- Hale Appliance Services114 Arden Ct.
Grass Valley, California
- Hale Appliance Services
- Mobile Mower Tractor Repair & Engineering820 Keyser Dr
- Mobile Mower Tractor Repair & Engineering
- TNT Window Cleaning & Home Services6600 carmelwood dr.
Citrus Heights, California
- TNT Window Cleaning & Home Services
- VIP Repairs3121 Arden way
- VIP Repairs