Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Grass Valley, CA
There are 4 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Grass Valley
- John Manning PlumbingJohn Manning Plumbing was quickly responsive to our call about septic issues. Bryce was very knowledgeable. He was fast at analyzing and correcting the issue. They finished up by servicing the system and got our plumbing back on line. We would call them again.
- John Manning PlumbingThey were very professional and the work was done very timely and work space kept very clean. I would highly recommend to anyone needing plumbing repairs
- John Manning PlumbingThey came when they said they would. Bryce is very friendly and knowlegdeable. Service was quick and clean. Will use again and refer out.
- John Manning PlumbingJohn Manning was very prompt after the call was made. They were courteous and very informative. The gentleman that came out to do the initial work, Bryce was helpful, explained things clearly and was amazing with my grandchildren. He answered their question and interacted them. When John showed up with the pump truck, he too was very informative. He was answering my grandkids as well. You wouldn’t even know they were here. I would highly recommend this company read less
- Woods Plumbing and RepairA new Leitchfield installed.From the moment the estimate was given to the end of the work performed they were most professional. They were on time to work finish the job when it was supposed to be an even re-planted some trees that had to be dug up during. It all most was sad to have the work done because they were so enjoyable to have around. I would most definitely recommend them for any job that you need done they were knowledgeable and professional read less
- Clay's Septic & Jetting IncI know that more people file negative reviews than positive ones. I have had a very positive experience with Clay's. Easter Sunday was not off to a good start. Our septic system started backing up into our house. We called Clay's at 10am and they told us they would be out to our house at 3. They showed up on time and walked us through what needs to happen to get everything back on track. By 4:30 they had everything wrapped up and fixed our system. Justus was very professional, helpful, and consultative. He provided options and future mitigation strategies. Clay's will be our first call. We will have them come out annually to take a look at our system read less
- John Manning PlumbingWe have used John Manning plumbing multiple times for our septic and have always been pleased. Show up on time and get the job done. I would recommend them to anybody.
- John Manning PlumbingLiving with a septic tank system means regular contact with Shirley and John Manning. I absolutely trust my system to them. What I also enjoy is that they hire great people that I am very comfortable having work in my home - Bryce came out to pump our septic today and he was courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. (See ya again in three years!) I found out today that they also have a complete plumbing service crew. I needed my master bedroom bathroom sink snaked (in the 10 years that I've here, this sink has always been a slow drainer). Joshua very thoroughly examined the situation and snaked it from the sink pipe (not the clean out in the adjacent bathroom). He FIXED IT! First time in 10 years, water flows out of the sink! Both Bryce and Joshua were neat, clean in appearance (no plumber butt cracks!). They listened to me about my situation and didn't jump to conclusions. They were very diligent about making sure our fur baby (dog) didn't run out. I had a stroke 2 years ago and have balance issues walking plus my right arm shakes. Bryce and Joshua were very patient with how long it takes me to walk and when signing the work orders. Montana answers the phone and is very knowledgeable about what can be done. I recommend John Manning Plumbing. They are very affordable and accommodated my schedule. They showed up when they said they would and completed the work quickly. Plus they clean up afterwards so things look better than before they came read less
- John Manning PlumbingJohn Manning and his crew are professionals who take their business seriously. They have been to our house before to take care of the septic tank and show themselves to be courteous, prompt, professional, and fair with pricing. We would hire them again!
- John Manning PlumbingGreat company to work with. On time, stay on estimate, very knowledgeable and willing to listen. Will hire again.
Septic Tank Companies in Grass Valley
- Business Description:Schedule the services of the commercial and residential plumbers at our plumbing company in Auburn, CA. A SewerGuy Plumbing looks forward to serving you.Recent Review:Their bid was almost 4 times that of two other local plumbers. I was not impressed with price or description of the work needing to be done. I have done enough building improvements and construction to recognize BS when I hear it read lessRalph R.
- Business Description:Family own plumbing and water treatment technicianRecent Review:J. R. did a great job. He's very knowledgable and skillful on septic tanks. We are new to the septic system, J. R. explained to us in details the tank architecture. He responds quickly to appointment requests as well as questions after the service. Strongly recommend Canyon Septic Services read lessLan Y.
- Business Description:Blue Ribbon Septic Service provides top quality septic pumping and drain cleaning services. We have all the necessary equipment to clear any drain and pump any tank as well as some specialty equipment for the tough jobs. If it's supposed to leave your house and isn't that's our business. We are a small local family business that strives to provide the best possible service at a wallet friendly price. Our family looks forward to helping your family. We have a combined 30 years experience withi.. read lessRecent Review:Great! They were here on Time, Got the Job done quick, and were cheap compared to others!Jeff C.
- Business Description:The Rooter Guys of Sacramento is a company founded by two career plumbers, Marc Mathis and Maurice Ramsey, who share a drive, passion and work ethic to satisfy customers, who often have to deal with unpleasant situations. Our goal is to fix your situation and make the experience as pleasant as possible. Before we leave a job, we make sure to leave your place at least as clean as we found it read lessRecent Review:Marc diligently and patiently installed two faucets in my master bathroom. They look awesome and function as they should.David F.
- Business Description:ABT Plumbing and Drain Service was founded in 2000 by Andrew B. Twidwell. As a Nevada County owned and operated business, our services and professionalism create our reputation and ongoing business. We are proud to have been named Nevada County’s Best Plumbing Company Three times, and three times in Auburn as well. In 2006 ABT expanded our list of services to include electrical, water treatment and water softening, and in 2009 ABT expanded and now offers both heating and air conditioning serv.. read lessRecent Review:They snaked the drain pipe but did not get it completely cleaned out. They recommended we replace the drain line at a cost of several thousand dollars. The bid for the tankless hot water heater was very high. We ended up calling one of their competitors who were able to clean the line completely. The competitor gave a bid for the tankless hot water heater that was almost half of ABT's bid read lessPat W.
- Business Description:Started in 1984, Multipure/Pure Water Network solves drinking water problems, one location at a time, throughout the US, Canada and Puerto Rico. Personalized service gives the right solution with the right certified product, Multipure (pwn.com). representing a 40-year strong manufacturer of solid carbon block water filtration. NSF Certified, Consumer Reports and Consumer Digest PAYMENT OPTIONS: Visa, MC, Discover, Amex accepted, along with Paypal and E-Check. SPECIAL PROMOTION: Ask about.. read less
- Business Description:NexGen Septics LLC is a septic system provider with extensive land development and wastewater treatment experience dating back to the early 1990s. Their continuous innovation of new ideas solve their client's most complex septic system problems. We have the only Passive Wastewater Treatment System on the market with no maintenance or additives necessary. This system is simple to install, takes less space which makes it great on tight lots, exceeds treatment levels set by NSF by a huge margin,.. read lessRecent Review:It was a great experience! I would highly recommend this team!Pete L.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned busniss with 2 to 4 employees
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate .. read lessRecent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared less read lessCathy A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Cedar Ridge
- Rough And Ready
- Nevada City
- Penn Valley
- Meadow Vista
- Oregon House
- Browns Valley
- Pilot Hill
- Garden Valley
septic tank services in Grass Valley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Blue Ribbon Septic Service P.O. Box 698
- Blue Ribbon Septic Service
- Gore Development13832 Auburn Road
Grass Valley, California
- Gore Development
- Jeremey Navo Septic10365 Hanging Wall Dr
Grass Valley, California
- Jeremey Navo Septic
- Olenders Tight Spot ExcavatingP.O. Box 731
- Olenders Tight Spot Excavating
- Pirana Septic Service1511 S Mills Ave
- Pirana Septic Service
- Quik-Rooter540 W Reid Ave
- Urke Septic Services13340 Nevada City Ave
Grass Valley, California
- Urke Septic Services
- Valley Sanitation LLC4051 W Avenue L4 L4
- Valley Sanitation LLC