Cal Tree Services

Founded 2018 • With Angi since May 2019

Cal Tree Services and Renovations. We specialize in defensible space clearing, tree pruning, limbing and removal plus landscape design. Our Renovations services include patio cover installations, concrete work, build outs and most interior and exterior remodeling. We have the experience and

3.8

4.3

4.2

4.2

4.3

tree service (7)concrete repair (2)

01/24/2022

Bud M.

The service they did was mediocre at best and they are not very careful. Had them cut trees down by my house and they decided to fell 1 of them right along the side of my house instead away from it and hit my roof and broke a window when I live in the forest and there was plenty of clear area to direct it towards. They also crushed my garden and fencing in this act. It has been 2+ months and they STILL have not fixed what they have broken and getting them to respond is next to impossible. So if they can't do any damage to ANYTHING on your property I would say maybe give them a chance but avoid them completely if there is a risk of anything being hit, no matter what the value because they won't fix what they break and will leave you for 2 months in the snow without a freaking window and your chimney crushed!!!!

Description of Work
Tree removal

Work Completed On 01/24/2022

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for your comments. Certainly, was not an ideal situation. I do believe our insurance info was provided immediately, and my insurance agent had let me know you had declined her offers. I do hope however, that the local company we provided you and paid for directly did a satisfactory job. It was inexcusable the way the worker felled the madrone. I assure he was fired. It is not always smooth when managing a growing crew. However, we do our best. I'm so grateful that you had everything on camera as it helped me do my job better. Again, my sincere apologies. Amber Navarrette

01/18/2020

susanna B.

Contractors did a great job. Arrived later than expected on days 2 & 3 but work was completed according to agreement. Priced competitively with other firms bids. We needed a licensed & insured contractor due to size of tree and location near electrical lines and they met our requirements.

Description of Work
100 ft tree and 60 ft palm felled and removed.

Work Completed On 12/26/2019

01/09/2020

Jamie D.

Great quality work by the guys! My home owners insurance wanted three really large trees removed that were almost touching my home, they were very quick and safe. Nothing was damaged, the jobsite was left clean. They even stacked all the rounds nicely so we could dry them for firewood. Would recommend to anyone, loved the involvement with the boss. She specifically walked the job before and after to ensure everything was to her standard of excellence. I haven't seen this degree of quality before in tree services, very refreshing!

Description of Work
Tree Removal - 3 Large Pine Trees Near Home

Work Completed On 10/18/2019

01/08/2020

David A.

I have a bad experience with the company. They didn't have a good management. The management didn't understand what the workers were doing.

Description of Work
They did tree trimming.

Work Completed On 07/08/2019

01/07/2020

Jason A.

They finished the job in three days and they were okay. Their pricing was a little bit higher than the other quote that I had.

Description of Work
They trimmed some pulp trees.

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

11/21/2019

Greg P.

goooooooooooooooooooood

Description of Work
tree removal

Category concrete repair, tree service

Work Completed On 11/21/2019

10/03/2019

Joni _.

It went really well! They were on time and the crew didn't waste any time during the job. They all worked very hard and we were very happy with their service. I would highly recommend them to others. **On all categories that I gave a B grade, I wish I could give them a B+ instead! We only had one slight issue with the overall clean up in the back yard, we have a small puppy we were worried about getting to the left over brush. But they did GREAT work**

Description of Work
Trimmed, pruned, and shaped about 12 trees and some bushes. They also did a yard cleaning under the trees and pulled 2 trees up

Work Completed On 09/25/2019

09/27/2019

Tom G.

I am beyond happy with my experience. Customer service was top notch as was execution of tree removal and tree trimming. I would highly recommended to anyone needing tree services.

Description of Work
N/A

Category concrete repair