A SewerGuy Plumbing

California: Contractors
07/31/2023

P.O. Box 3322

Auburn, CA 95603

Schedule the services of the commercial and residential plumbers at our plumbing company in Auburn, CA. A SewerGuy Plumbing looks forward to serving you....

plumbers (5)sewer cleaning (2)drain pipe installation (1)

04/29/2020

Their bid was almost 4 times that of two other local plumbers. I was not impressed with price or description of the work needing to be done. I have done enough building improvements and construction to recognize BS when I hear it.

Description of Work
Installation of utility existing utility sink and new hose bib off cold water line.

Category plumbing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 04/17/2020

[Member Name Removed] I am sorry you had that experience with a plumbing Co. however with further investigation we discovered we never went out to your home and have not offered any forms of plumbing services to you. Please in the future before slandering a small business make sure you have the proper Co.before trying to rip apart and bash there Co. Name and perhaps take it up with the owner of th...

02/26/2020

Guy was rude & quoted me huge price without doing much except look at it. Telling me he would probably have to cut wall out & then said if it was him He would live with it. Then he quoted me a high price to switch out my kitchen faucet. I have the new one it is a straight small switch job!

Description of Work
Leak in shower/bath on hot water valve

Work Completed On 02/26/2020

11/12/2019

Very responsive, professional and got to the problem quickly.

Description of Work
Sewer backup

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 11/12/2019

10/02/2019

I have been suing them for 4 years and they have always been fast, efficient with their time, clean, courteous and I really enjoy using their services.

Description of Work
I had them re-installed hot and cold waterline for my washing machine.

Work Completed On 11/21/2018

10/02/2019

That was very good! Excellent customer service, they came on time, very polite, affordable and I would definitely highly recommend them. I called on a Sunday and they came right out on the same day.

Description of Work
They did a clean out on my main sewer line.

Category sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

08/30/2016

He is good. He is the one I use all the time. He is wonderful, he is awesome, he is good.

Description of Work
I used him for plumbing.

Work Completed On 05/11/2016