Reddi Services Inc

• Trade License Number
  • 202706 098000 098001

4011 Bonner Industrial Dr

Shawnee, KS 66226

We maintain a fleet of state-of-the-art trucks and precision equipment, and our specialists are ready to evaluate any need, ranging from residential plumbing service, septic tank pumping, and pipe repairs to commercial & industrial HVAC, Vactor, and hydro services. We remain ready to provide the most budget-minded, comprehensive cleaning, repair, and replacement services to every client. Additional phone numbers - (913) 328-4416, (913) 328-4475, (913) 328-4482, (913) 553-4542, (913) 287-5005. Additional fax - (913) 328-7786. See BBB for additional phone numbers. Additional DBAs - Able Plumbing, Brush Creek Heating & Cooling, Reddi Root'r. Additional contact - Glenn Trout. Award winning....

plumbers (256)drain cleaning (107)HVAC Companies (79)sewer cleaning (43)drain pipe installation (21)septic tank service (16)well & water pump repair (13)water heaters (13)excavating (8)electrician (6)home remodeling (2)

03/27/2021

Jesse Fisher was the technician. He was very knowledgeable and identified the problems quickly and fixed them. He was very courteous. I will definitely recommend him to friends and request him when we have another problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Three toilets need replacement parts.

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2021

12/30/2020

It was a great they were fast & personable .. We did have to wait for the City inspectors for a couple of hours which was a bummer ,but the services received were excellent!! The guys were great could not have asked for a better crew...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They Repaired a broken Sewer Line in the Front yard

CATEGORY excavators,septic tank,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

12/19/2020

Very well . Gentlemen diagnosed the problem and fixed it in no time. Very respectful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shut off valve replaced

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2020

12/12/2020

We called Reddi Services in the morning & Joel Bailey was here by 4 pm. He diagnosed the problem almost immediately & repaired. We have used this company several times in the past for HVAC installation & maintenance. They have always been prompt & courteous. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair central humidifier

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2020

11/23/2020

I had a service call that I felt wasnt satisfactory and left a review. The next day i got a call from Gina asking if she could send out a supervisor to see what the issues were. Dan came out looked at the job, He gave me an estimate .told me he would have a crew out the next day to get the job done. Mike showed up the next day and completed the work .Dan is a man of his word and did exactly as he ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace cast iron tub line connect to septic

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

10/16/2020

Simon came out and spent a lot of time looking at the plumbing in our 40 year old house. He found the sources of the problem and said repairs would need to be performed and asked I wanted to have someone come out and provide and estimate. Jay came out the next morning and looked at the situation described by Simon and gave us a couple of options to solve the problem. He saved us a lot of money tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnose odor from sink and shower.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2020

09/30/2020

Joel was our Reddi serviceman that completed our bi-annual inspection in September. He was very thorough and informative when completing the inspection process. As a customer, I would highly recommend him and Reddi given his professionalism and care. A+ in our books!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bi-annual Inspection

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

08/28/2020

It was the same day scheduled call. They called when the technician was on the way. He was professional and got right to work. He tidied up after himself and made sure that everything was in working order before he left. He knew the price it would be and that I was a preventive maintenance member.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clearing the main drain to my house

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

08/25/2020

It went as expected. If you hire this company be sure to let them know you are a member or have a coupon if applicable. The quote on the phone was 154 with 20 off or 134. I mentioned the special they had on Angies List for 99 and the person I spoke with was not aware of it. When the tech arrived I showed it to him and they honored it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclog the main drain

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

08/24/2020

my reddiservice person was David Wilson. He did a wonderfull job and was very friendly and informative. I would diffenitly have a service done again. he saved the day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
stopped up kitchen sink

CATEGORY drain pipe,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2020

Heating, air conditioning, sewer, drain cleaning, plumbing & waste removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available