Vics Landscaping

Founded 2020 •

Full landscaping servies

We accept remote payment

I'm Ready to take on work I'm looking for anybody that needs general landscaping maintenance. I do yard work such as tree trimming, bush trimming, weed removal, and yard blowing. I also clean alleys, empty lots, vacant property, businesses and do garage clean outs....

THE CUTTING EDGE TREE SERVICE AND LANDSCAPING LLC

Get the best for your tress and lawn! We offer experience with quality work at affordable prices. With our background of 20 years, we can give your trees and yard just what it needs to look beautiful and healthy. We deal with residential and commercial properties, big or small. Call now for your FREE ESTIMATE. Whether you need a tree trimmed, weeds treated, a new irrigation system, or a complete landscape, we have the experience, tools, and knowledge to provide your outdoor space with the perfect look and feel to meet your needs. No Job is Too Big or Small!

Offers by THE CUTTING EDGE TREE SERVICE AND LANDSCAPING LLC on Angi
Foothill Grounds Inc

Foothill Grounds inc. Foothill Grounds, founded in 1975, is a professional landscape company that is dedicated to the proper care and installation of your landscape needs. We provide you with an attractive living investment that will grow in value and beauty, as it enhances your reputation and image. Foothill Grounds strives to offer you the finest in service, products, and skilled personnel in the Arizona desert. We work with trained horticulturalists to provide the best advice on types of trees to plant, and use state-of-the-art machinery for all our work. We pride ourselves on our expedient response to emergencies or nonscheduled jobs – a key part of every landscaping job. Foothill Grounds works closely with our clients to actualize their ideas and ensure that they have a role in the creative process every step of the way. We want to make sure your dream comes to life!

Rakim Craft

Rakim and Sons get it done is a family owned business provide a landscape services hard scape services tree removal services and maintenance flag stone pavers we joy providing or services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

04/04/2021

Cindy H.

Victor called me on Saturday and suggested we meet at the site on Sunday at noon. I agreed. I got there and after 10 minutes I texted and asked if he was still coming. 15 minutes later he texted and asked who I was. He said he had no record of our conversation. Then he texted again and said oh yes, he did have appointment with me but he had a lot going on and has 3 kids and it’s Easter. I reminded him he chose the date and time. He then said he was glad this happened as I did not sound like someone he wanted to work with. If I were Angi, I would think twice about keeping this company on your list. He no shows for an appointment and then insults the customer. I have worked scheduled with another person I found on Angi and am having second thoughts about using Angi at all anymore

Description of Work
Landscaping quote

Category firewood

04/03/2021

Berni F.

I am very happy with the end result. They went above and beyond.

Description of Work
maintenance

03/27/2021

dan W.

Vic's did such a great job removing some dead bushes, planting new ones, fixing our irrigation system and generally cleaning up our yard that when he finished, we hired him to do our monthly yard maintenance!

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping,lawn service

02/23/2021

Carlos N.

It was good. They came on time and did what we talked about. they did an estimate two days before. I am happy with it.

Description of Work
Landscaping work

02/17/2021

Jacob S.

Vic and his team did great work. They took out grass and sod and after leveling the area layed down gravel. They also planted several desert plants, some on the large side, and patched up and troubleshot our irrigation system. Vic is diligent and honest. Communication was excellent. We would and likely will happily work with him again.

Description of Work
Landscaping

02/17/2021

eliza R.

He was reliable and dependable. He did really good job. He was friendly and on time.

Description of Work
Landscaping.

02/12/2021

Martine S.

They did very good work.

Description of Work
Took out weeds in yard, cut grass and removed rock from the front and backyard.

02/04/2021

richard D.

I've used Vic's twice to clean up my yard. In both cases they were fast, courteous, and thorough. In both cases they went above and beyond my requests to really make my yard look great. (I felt like I got double the value of what I paid for their work.) Definitely worth the money, and I will definitely be calling them again if I need help in the future.

Description of Work
Landscaping

02/04/2021

Krystal M.

We set up a time to get an estimate, which was VERY FAIR, Victor had the (Big) job completed within a day, EXACTLY to my specifications!

Description of Work
Landscaping

Vics Landscaping

Founded 2020 •

140 E Michigan Dr

Tucson, AZ 85714

I offer haul away/junk removal, tree trimming, bush trimming, weed removal, and general yard cleaning. I also clean out garages, empty lots, vacant properties and businesses.

I do not do decorative rock, install irrigation, tree removal, turf, or mowing