Tucson Awning & Screen LLC

Founded 1971 • With Angi since May 2015

4.3

Sam Logan, member/manager of Tucson Awning & Screen LLC, started the company in 1971 with little more than a pickup truck, a few tools, and a lot of determination to succeed. Our product line has became very diverse in that time. We are competitive yet committed to excellence because we really do care. In this age of declining personal service, we have an advantage, considering our reputation of providing quality products, excellent service, and a guarantee that we honor with pride. We understand that a satisfied customer is our best advertisement....

Tucson Blinds and Shutters LLC

We bring the show room to you. Call today to schedule a free no obligation consultation. Tucson Blinds and Shutters is a family owned and operated company. We are here to provide you top quality window coverings at incredibly low prices. We know your choice of window coverings is an important decision and we take the time to get it right. We provide you with the product details and price information you need to assure you have made the best choice. Additional DBAs - Blinds To Go LLC, Tucson Blinds & Shutters LLC. All orders require 50% deposit down and balance due upon completion of work.

12/11/2017

Christine E.

They were fantastic. The price was excellent. They did the work in a timely manner and the screens are great and hold up to our dogs. The folks in the office as well as Kelly, the estimator, and the crew were all great to communicate with.

Description of Work
Installed new screens on multiple windows; a combination of regular window screens and sun shades on the South side of the house as well as a heavy-duty sliding glass door screen.

07/05/2017

Hector C.

Estimator was punctual and knowledgable . No estimate received so I called after a month and was told the estimator would get back to me. I waited another 3 weeks and after no estimate was received, I called and spoke with owner's son. I was told that due to a serious illness they had not responded . Due to their failure to follow through or initiate contact to expect delay, I went with another company.

Description of Work
Create screen doors to replace French wood screen and 2 porch doors

Category screen repair,doors

04/10/2017

Alan C.

Great. Prompt and professional

Description of Work
New window screens and patio screen doors

01/16/2016

Ruth H.

Description of Work
Did a great job, were dependable and very satisfied with the results.

05/18/2015

Julie D.

The screen came out of one door shortly after installation. I called to have them come and look at it. They said it was from abuse, however, the unit was vacant. The repaired it, charged me and it came out again within days. Unit still vacant. I called and they insisted that it was from abuse. The office manager was rude. Now I have to find someone new to do the repair and this will make the third time I've paid for a job that wasn't done properly.

Description of Work
Replaced screens on 7 screen doors.

12/19/2014

Mike T.

Description of Work
Installed custom awnings on three windows as part of a rental house remodeling project. I was quite satisfied with the service and would definitely use this contractor again.

06/16/2013

Aland R.

A new pool installation required a pool code sliding screen door replacement. As I was out of town at the time the pool contractor recommended Tucson Awning and Screen. They provided an estimate to me via email which I approved. The door was installed at the time specified. It looks good and.works easily. The entire transaction was completed by email and phone and my family approved the final installed product.

Description of Work
Installation of 'pool code' self-closing, self-latching screen door.

06/12/2013

Wendy B.

Wonderful. I had used them before to replace a window screen that I wanted that was more pet resistant to the little darlings' claws. So now my newest kitties managed putting rips in the large sliding door screen that goes from the bedroom to the exterior patio. It was too big to fit in my car to bring in so I had a home visit where the person did the rescreening and installation for me. They were on time on the day they were scheduled and the work went without a hitch. I say the screening is pet resistant because I've got the Alpha Males that really think they're going to rip through everything to get to the birds outside. So I don't say pet proof

Description of Work
Replaced sliding door screen with pet resistant screening

03/04/2013

Michael D.

They performed the work in a timely fashion and work was exceptional.

Description of Work
Replace screen on sliding door and installed a metal guard.

07/31/2006

THEY ARE AN AMAZING BUSINESS WITH EXCELLENT SERVICE. THEY INTERACT VERY WELL WITH THE CUSTOMERS. THEY ARE VERY, VERY HONEST. I HAVE, AND WILL CONTINUE TO RECOMMEND THEM TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

Description of Work
THEY CAME AND INSTALLED SUN SCREENS AND SHADES.

Category screen repair,window treatments