The Garage Center LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since October 2012

1870 W Prince Road Suite 65

Tucson, AZ 85705

Our name says is all, The Garage Center! We are a locally owned and operated business that is here to provide solutions for your garage that is both functional and affordable....

08/02/2020

Debora W.

Four years ago I installed a wall of cabinets in my garage and I chose The Garage Center because of the quality of the cabinets that were offered. The installation and craftsmanship was superior. I chose to add another wall of cabinets this month and would never go any where else. The cabinets are superior. And the installation provided by this company was excellent.

Description of Work
Garage cabinets

Category custom cabinets

04/08/2020

Roberto K.

Excellent. Al and his crew did an amazing job on my floor and new cabinets. Al is very easy to work with , knows his business and his crew real professionals. I am more than satisfied and more than willing to recommend The Garage Center to anyone.

Description of Work
Epoxy fllor and new cabinets

Category custom cabinets,home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

03/24/2016

frank B.

Description of Work
Garage shelves

07/28/2014

Kathy N.

GREAT!!!! Al was fabulous, timely, professional, great ideas and we enjoyed his company. Al came to our home to for a consultation and to listen to what we wanted to achieve in the way of saving space. He listened and suggested good ideas for the items in the garage that needed to be stored most effectively. He also installed closet bars in our already installed cabinets to give us room for winter clothes. On the day of install Al and his associate arrived timely, ready to go! We loved the final installation and the idea of the monkey bar and hooks to get items off the floor was amazing. We felt that the price of the Garage Center's work is well worth the value. We love the work of the GARAGE CENTER!!!

Description of Work
Installed upper garage rack and monkey bars and hooks. Installed closet bars in already installed cabinets.

04/12/2014

Theresa E.

Like I said, the company doesn't provide the type of service that I needed. However, he knew of someone who did and he went out of his way to get in touch with this person and tell this person about my needs and then call me back and give me her number so I can call her. I just think this was above and beyond and I wanted to give him a good comment about it.

Description of Work
They were not able to perform work for me because the type of work I needed was not the type of work that he does. However, he went above and beyond helping me by finding me an individual who I can call to get help.

03/30/2014

Amy W.

Sales presentation was clear and concise. I liked that fact that you were not limited to stock size lengths but could maximize the space available. Installation was done well - only problem was that they needed to go back to shop to get a part they needed. I know you can buy similar quality fixed-size racks cheaper elsewhere, but unless you can install it yourself you will end up spending more.

Description of Work
Installed an overhead garage shelf 4' wide by 12' long.

01/01/2014

Thomas K.

They arrived on time, 2 workers, very courteous and professional. They cleaned up well and left me with a great overhead storage system.

Description of Work
Installed overhead storage racks in my garage.

Formula Concrete Coating

Concrete coating, Epoxy , Poly, stain .. Garages, Driveways, Patios, Walkways,Pool decks and more. Commercial and Residential..

AZ Surface Solutions

Make your existing concrete or countertops look how you want them! Marble, Stone, Granite, Tile, Wood? No Problem! Add value to your home or business. We are the local dealer of Concrete Technology, Inc, so you get the best products in the business! Get your customized acrylic modified cement overlay today! CALL TODAY FOR A FREE ESTIMATE 928-433-4669!

Tucson Carpet Express

We Bring the Store to your Floor Whether purchasing, listing, or just fixing up your property we will show you the correct material for your project. This will ensure unparalleled value and curb appeal for your investment, backed up by award winning craftsmanship. We provide fair market, straight forward pricing with no hassles, price inflating coupons, or sales gimmicks. No surprise price changes on installation day ever! ROC#: 313766

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

We offer Garage Storage , Garage Flooring , Garage Cabinets , Garage Shelving , Garage Overhead Storage and more to take your garage to the next level.