SOUTHWEST DESIGN GROUP INC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2007

Arizona
Arizona: Contractors
01/31/2022

Southwest Design Group makes your outdoor space livable by improving your exterior yard appearance and usefulness. We install items like concrete and concrete coatings, pavers, artificial grass, patio covers and gazebos, outdoor kitchens and fire features, pool remodels, landscape and irrigation. Everything from complete backyards to individual items with quality and professionalism in mind at all times....

Formula Concrete Coating

Concrete coating, Epoxy , Poly, stain .. Garages, Driveways, Patios, Walkways,Pool decks and more. Commercial and Residential..

Seal Right Specialist LLC

Seal Right Specialist LLC is a family owned and operated sealcoating business we have been is business over 6 years we specialize in SEALCOATING CHIPSEAL ASPHALT REPAIR PARKING LOTS RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES any drive way needs we are just a call or email away. Thank you!

NORTH AMERICAN SEALCOATING

Super Service Award Winner for 5 consecutive years! North American Sealcoat has been in business for over 30 years, with a customer base of over 20,000 very satisfied customers, without a single complaint and an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We provide the highest quality work, with meticulous attention to details, with no overspray. We service Residential and Commercial properties, HOA Communities, including Line Striping, Crack Sealing, H.P. Signs and Logos to meet Federal Regulations. Call now for your Free Estimate!

03/08/2021

Robert D.

Joe and his team were excellent. He was very responsive, knowledgeable, professional, very pleasant to work with and went above an beyond. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Backyard repaving

Category awnings,hardscaping

11/09/2020

Connie G.

Joe Maas with Southwest Design group did an outstanding job sending pictures and communicating with us across country. He responded immediately to our inquiries and was sure to tell us of any delay. I will always call this company Whenever we need any work like this again.

Description of Work
Replace old asphalt driveway with cement pavers

Category awnings,stamped concrete

05/09/2020

marty C.

We just moved from California, and had no clue who to hire for our backyard project. Thankfully, we researched Angie's List and discovered Southwest Design Group. I highly recommend Joe Mass and his Southwest Design Group. They are professional, neat, and courteous. Joe gave me a fair estimate and showed up on time to perform the work. He and his crew were working at our home for two weeks and showed up punctually every day at the same time. We could not be more happy with the outdoor kitchen, grill and bar area they built for us. We also had a pergola built and Joe was very patient explaining the materials and colors with my wife and I (we can be kinda picky). The materials showed up on time and Joe and his crew built our pergola in a day and a half. We are all set to entertain thanks to the Southwest Design Group. I will hire them again to build a water feature in our backyard.

Description of Work
We needed an outdoor kitchen area and a pergola built in our backyard

Category awnings,stucco,house painters,sunrooms,outdoor kitchens

04/10/2020

Jason R.

Southwest Design Group was one of the only companies I reached out to who was responsive, quickly set up a convenient time to get a quote, and always called and emailed me back promptly. My job was done quickly and ahead of schedule but also with care and attention to detail. The improvement to my back yard is immense. I am very happy with the result. I highly recommend Southwest Design Group.

Description of Work
Pavers and rocks for a small back yard

Category hardscaping,patios

01/11/2020

Ryan G.

This is an excellent company to work with! Even down to the finest details, they make sure the job is done right. Joe is super friendly and knowledgeable. He has great suggestions!

Description of Work
Concrete counter top and laying pavers

Category concrete repair,hardscaping

11/02/2019

Melanie E.

They were great. The job was done well before the estimated time, and done well. The value was great, and they were punctual and considerate. I always knew when they would be here. Joe is no-pressure and easy to work with, and my new driveway is beautiful, looks like it was meant to be with my house.

Description of Work
Removal of asphalt driveway and installation of pavers

Category concrete repair,hardscaping,stamped concrete,patios

07/29/2019

David M.

Joe was able to give me good advice on installing and choosing the style and color of the pavers. He and his assistant arrived on time and did a wonderful job. I would recommend Southwest Design Group to anyone.

Description of Work
We needed to install pavers on a small patio and walkway.

Category patios

07/26/2019

Jen M.

They were very efficient, professional, and tidy. We are very happy with their service!

Description of Work
Remove and replace carport concrete and remove tree root below

11/28/2018

Pam G.

It went great! Joe really worked with us to find the right color and style of pavers. The guys doing the work were very cordial and easy to work with. They were prompt and worked hard while they were here. We are happy with our new extended patio area!

Description of Work
Add paver patio to back yard

11/05/2018

Phil C.

Came to job site & gave me an estimate. Tried to hire Joe (owner), but never scheduled the work & would not return my calls. Is this company really in business??

Description of Work
Stucco wall next to garage

SOUTHWEST DESIGN GROUP INC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2007

12995 N Oracle #141-187

Tucson, AZ 85739

Concrete coatings for walks,patios and pool decks, pavers, concrete - pouring and repairs, new and remodel landscape installs, outdoor kitchens and fireplaces, patio covers and gazebos, water features, pool & spa remodel. Over 25 years experience providing professional quality work.

Landscape maintenance