Schombert Electric & Service

Founded 2019 • With Angi since April 2018

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

4459 E Old Mill Rd

Tucson, AZ 85712

All aspects of electrical work.

Electrical Project

Electrical Project

electrician
Hung fan and mounted TV

We are a highly experienced residential/commercial electrical contractor in Tucson, AZ with extensive experience in all aspects of electrical service. Let our professionals help you with your project(s) and see the difference true experienced professional can make....

electrician (14)lighting (3)generator service (1)ceiling fan installation (3)

12/22/2021

Jean E.

Perfe. Arrived on time. Clear communications

Description of Work
Electrical troubleshooting

Work Completed On 12/22/2021

12/14/2021

Julia F.

Extremely professional, and accommodating. I highly recommend this business! Chris prices are fair. Trust me, I interviewed several other Electrical businesses, and Schombert Electric had hands down the best offer. We are extremely pleased with the work that was done.

Description of Work
Replaced and installed a new meter base.

Work Completed On 01/12/2022

12/03/2021

Diane C.

Things went really well. A nice young man repaired the outlet problem, and even put a new cover over the outlet! I would definitely hire Schombert Electric again.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 12/03/2021

11/18/2021

Jim S.

Licensed, bonded, insured, friendly, competent, reasonable wait times. Job was well done and professional. They are my go to for the future.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 11/18/2021

10/18/2021

John K.

Extremely Satisfied and will recommend

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 10/20/2021

08/03/2021

Kris M.

Great! They were on time, did a good job, and cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
Ceiling Fans

Category ceiling fans

Work Completed On 08/03/2021

07/03/2021

MaryJo B.

Christopher asked to “settle up” bill/payment before job was completed. He asked for payment on a Friday and the work was completed the next Tuesday. After completion (a few days later) noticed that 2 light switches no longer worked and one ceiling fan stopped working. I texted Christopher 3 times and did not receive a reply. I emailed his business from his website 2 times and did not receive an answer. I telephoned and left a voicemail with my concerns…no answer. I have since had another pro over and fixed the issues. When the ceiling fan was installed, Schombert Electric had replaced the cut-out drywall squares in the ceiling (pathway access to wires) with screws, to keep them temporarily in place. Well, they screwed a screw directly into an electrical wire that went to the ceiling fan. Unbelievably poor work. I should have known when Christopher said that it would take one day and it took 4 days to complete.

Description of Work
2 ceiling fans installed, all electrical outlets/switchplates replaced in house, bathroom ceiling fan motor replaced, 2 bathroom light fixtures replaced

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

Review for Schombert Electric & Service - 4459 E Old Mill Rd, Tucson, AZ - 39392279

06/23/2021

Barbara S.

I set up an appointment with Chris. He called to reschedule because he had to be gone for 2 weeks. The day before our rescheduled appt. I called to confirm. He did not show up for that appt. and he did not call. I called him, he said he had me on the schedule for the next day. The next day he did not come or call.

Description of Work
I need an electrical box secured.

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

05/04/2021

ROBERT S.

Christopher arrived on time and changed the amount of his estimate. He replaced a faulty, dangerous circuit breaker with a new one. Would definitely hire him again. He was very careful.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 05/04/2021

01/28/2021

Micki M.

He was on time and did an excellent job. It was not the first time that I use his service and I would hire him again if needed. He does what he needs to do.

Description of Work
He fixed the electrical outlets outside of my home and fixed the light fixture inside of my home.

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

Trouble shooting any problem , new residential, and commercial ground up We fix pools, spas, service upgrades.

No path repair to any walls. No concrete coring, saw cutting of any kind. Any adding of more will be an additional charge.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover