MKL Remodeling and Home Services

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2015

4.2

1599 W Gaffer Pl

Tucson, AZ 85746

1-4 Employees, all costs determined per job...

12/08/2020

James R.

Most of the work when fine. But when the panel was removed we were told they would return to fix the siding that was exposed. They never came even after calls. The fixture that was moved just stopped working when the light was turned on. Several calls were made but never returned. I am disappointed that they did not stand by their work.

Description of Work
Add an electrical panel, Run electric to a shed. Move a fan and replace it with a light fixture.

Category electrician

06/20/2020

Melyssa P.

I would like to thank Micaiah of MKL Remodeling for the Amazing job he did on my garage floor. I appreciate the careful attention that Micaiah gave to all the details involved in prepping my garage floors before it was ready for paint/epoxy. It was an absolute a pleasure to have such prompt, courteous and expert worker at my home completing this project. I am Extremely happy with the service and professionalism Micaiah of MKL Remodeling provided. Micaiah was fabulous at transforming my drab, disgusting garage floor into a showroom quality floor. The floor is safer, clean and aesthetically pleasing to the eyes now. The cost was very reasonable and his work performance was Outstanding! I will definitely use Micaiah again for future projects and would highly recommend him to family and friends, as well as everyone else who wants quality work. Kudos to MKL Remodeling! Meyssa P Oro Valley, AZ June 2020

Description of Work
extensive prep/epoxy garage floor

Category bathtub refinishing, concrete driveways, pressure washing, garage builders, floor cleaning

01/10/2020

Betty S.

While they were nice enough to work with, over the 10 month period communication has been frustrating and I have been unable to reach the vendor. They have not resolved the issues and I had to have a different contractor resolve the issues.

Description of Work
Shower and fixture installation.

Category plumbing

12/23/2019

Betty S.

Micaiah, first thanks for installing our shower. It looks great. However, we are still waiting to hear back from you regarding the leak from the shower installation. Following our conversation regarding the leak, I have been trying to reach out to you quite a number of times, without any success. Please let me know when you will be available to come by to take a look. We have now opened the walls exposing the leak, and it appears that the welding connecting the joints of the copper pipe was not done properly. So it looks like it should be a quick fix with the proper tools. Thanks

Description of Work
Shower installation

Category handyman service, plumbing

12/16/2019

Cesar M.

Recently I contracted MKL Remodeling to have all the windows replaced in my house. The work included replacing two picture windows with French Doors, with required cutting into the brick wall to create the opening for the doors. Over three days Micaiah and his crew completed all the work expediently and with great attention to detailed. They prepared the areas where brick needed to be removed in order to minimize the amount of dust and dirt that the work created. Whatever was left following the installation of windows and doors was methodically cleaned so that when the work was completed very little follow up cleanup was required. The windows and doors look absolutely wonderful. I am extremely happy with the work completed. I have some other renovation projects planned, and MLK Remodeling will definitely be my top choice in getting those completed.

Description of Work
Window replacement / French Doors installation

Category ceramic tile, handyman service, masonry, replacement windows, doors

08/12/2019

Johnnie H.

Extremely well. Mr. Lopez was very punctual, neat and professional. I would hire him again as well as recommend him to friends and family.

Description of Work
installation of barn door and doggie door

Category handyman service, remodeling, doors

08/06/2019

Susan P.

Micaiha has a keen eye for what needs to be repaired and he is highly skilled. He is also personable. He suggested a fix for our tack room roof that never occurred to us. It was exactly what was needed. He fixed two of our doors that have been sticking for years. Did I say he was fast?

Description of Work
Tack room roof repair plus installation of hot water heater; doors repaired

Category handyman service, plumbing, woodworking, doors

thank you [Member Name Removed] I appreciate the review and I'm am glad I was able to help and fix the issues at your home.

07/17/2019

Lorraine S.

Owner was very responsive at first and contacted me many times. I explained that I needed two or three trim boards replaced on my outdoor shed which I maintain in good condition. MLK Handyman Services asked that I send a picture of the shed which I did. I again explained to them what I needed. I said I just needed the boards replaced and that I could paint it as I am retired and on a fixed income. MLK Handyman Services never got back to me or to give me a courtesy reply email. I wrote back several times but they never even answered my emails. I was honest and open with this company and was left with the feeling that perhaps my repair wasn't costly enough for them to do. Although I consider this a handyman type of job. I believe that a company, in good standing with a high rating, is responsible for treating a potential customer with respect and courtesy. This was not done in my case.

Description of Work
Needed trim boards replaced on shed.

Category handyman service

07/01/2019

Leonard T.

He did a very professional job.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 support posts on porch.

Category decks

05/21/2019

LaWanda W.

Micaiah and his team were wonderful! The quality of their work is outstanding, and they are super fast. Also, they are tidy and clean up afterwards. I look forward to working with them again, and enthusiastically recommend them for any jobs.

Description of Work
Stucco a guest house

Category stucco

01/08/2018

Verne S.

Good service for "handyman" tasks and economical.

Description of Work
Drywall, door replacement, install toilets, install shower head.

Category contractors, ceramic tile, closet systems, handyman service, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, stucco, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing, doors

02/07/2017

The work went well.

Description of Work
Bathroom tile.

Category handyman service, stucco, doors

12/26/2016

Very well.

Description of Work
Bathtub drain and overflow replaced.

Category bathtub refinishing, handyman service, stucco, doors

10/24/2016

Holly B.

It was a good review.

Description of Work
I reviewed them but did not use them.

Category bathtub refinishing

06/18/2015

Verne S.

They also do cabinetry work too. They have done stucco work. They even painted the front and the side of the home for us as well. They have also installed closet doors for us too and the doors needed modification and they did a great job. Their price is very reasonable.

Description of Work
They are really great! I used them last week and we used them a lot for door work. They have installed doors, painted doors and worked on locks.

Category handyman service, stucco, house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing, doors

Dynamic Comfort LLC, AC and Heating

Local family owned and operates certified HVAC Contractor. 24 Hour Emergency Repair, Custom Installs, Maintenance Plans, Diagnostics, and repairs. “Where Your Comfort is Our Only Concern"24 HOUR EMERGENCY ASSISTANC AVAILABLE..

VERDUGO MASONRY

Established in 1987 and a 2017 winner of the Super Service Award, VERDUGO MASONRY has been providing masonry services of all kinds to the Tucson area. PLEASE CALL FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE TIME (vs emailing or messaging on the message center). From general masonry repairs, to block walls, to pavers, to flooring and room additions, Sergio of VERDUGO MASONRY can do it all. We pride ourselves in developing long-lasting relationships with our customers by listening to their needs and determining the best solution for the individual customer and job. VERDUGO MASONRY has built its reputation on quality customer service and excellence – just look at our reviews! We have been pleasing Angie's List clients for over 30 years and are an A+/Accredited business on the Better Business Bureau since 2017. Give us a call today to further discuss your masonry needs and services!

Tucson Blinds and Shutters LLC

We bring the show room to you. Call today to schedule a free no obligation consultation. Tucson Blinds and Shutters is a family owned and operated company. We are here to provide you top quality window coverings at incredibly low prices. We know your choice of window coverings is an important decision and we take the time to get it right. We provide you with the product details and price information you need to assure you have made the best choice. Additional DBAs - Blinds To Go LLC, Tucson Blinds & Shutters LLC. All orders require 50% deposit down and balance due upon completion of work.

Not Licensed
    Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard

Tile, stucco, plumbing, concrete, drywall, painting, pressure washing, windows, doors, roof cleaning, garage or shed shelving