KW's Building And Remodeling

AZ
Arizona: Contractors

PO Box 23343

Tucson, AZ 85734

Painting, remodeling and home repair including dry rot repair, replace siding, fascia, soffits, roof decking, window, doors, dry wall repair, walls removed or added, doors & windows removed or added, water damage repair & mold....

drywall (4)interior painting (2)house painting (2)stucco (2)garage building (2)siding companies (2)handyman (2)woodworking (1)general contractors (1)

11/15/2020

Scott C.

Remodel went very well. Ken was attentive to my needs, and available anytime I wanted to talk. The project took a few unforeseen turns, which Ken and his crew gave advice to help navigate. He was also willing to pick up items we ordered online at the big box stores which was very helpful. I would hire him again for another project if needed in the future.

Description of Work
Had to get a rental ready for sale. Bathroom remodel, painting general maintenance.

Category remodeling,garage builders

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

10/30/2020

Deanna F.

Ken and his team did an excellent job replacing a deck for us. They were responsive to our requests and good at problem solving for the several obstacles they came across in the rebuilding process. Ken did a lot of research to find a real wood decking called Thermory which is lightweight, cool to walk on, comparable in cost to composite decking but much more beautiful and maintenance-free. They only worked morning hours due to the intense summer heat so the project too a bit longer than expected but worth the wait for quality work. (They demolished the existing deck, installed and sealed new joists and installed metal flashing to prevent future wood rot, replaced stucco columns for the fencing to attach to, repaired stucco that was falling off the fascia board of the deck, painted the stucco and fencing, and cut and installed the Thermory decking.) His team was very pleasant to work with. KW is licensed, bonded and was insured for the job. We are very pleased with the job they did. Excellent carpentry!

Description of Work
To tear down and rebuild an elevated deck

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

Review for KW's Building And Remodeling - PO Box 23343, Tucson, AZ - 38989495

06/09/2019

Greg B.

No bid estimate provided. Met on site walked through project and provided floor plan for estimating but they never provided an estimate.

Description of Work
Remodel garage to guest house

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 04/02/2019

I probably deserve this review, about that time my 13 year old son was having pain in his right upper arm. We took him to the doctor and had her look at it. She ordered x rays and when they came back we found out he had a cyst on the bone in his upper arm and it might be cancerous and she sent him to Tucson Medical Center and that doctor thought it might be Cancer, so he sent us to the Phoenix Children's Hospital and that doctor thought it's not cancer, but he's waiting on the results from an MRI. So at that time my mind wasn't totally on business. Ken

03/11/2019

Jon H.

I found KW's Building and Remodeling through Angie's List when I needed estimates for stucco siding, and some other work. We agreed on a day for him to come to my house and he said that he would call me on the day with a time. Fine. He showed up when he said he would. He took no measurements of the work and I took that as him being in business so long that he could accurately gauge the amount of work by looking. Fine again. He said that he would call me later that day (March 7th) with the estimate. No call. Friday, March 8th, no call. Saturday, March 9th, no call. I phoned him on Monday, March 11th to inquire about the estimate and said "well, I don't have it ready yet." So, four days AFTER he promised an estimate, he still did not have one ready.

Description of Work
Stucco siding

Category siding

Work Completed On 03/11/2019

I went out to see [Member Name Removed] on the 7th of March, looked at the Job and told him I would get back with him (not that day) That was a Thursday and Friday I contacted the man that does my stucco work as I wanted to have him look at it for the bid. He was going to Mexico for the week end and we made arrangements to look at the job on this Monday or Tuesday. [Member Name Removed] called me Monday the 11th and wanted to know about the bid, I told him it wasn't done yet, I had it all but the stucco. He got mad and hung up before I could talk to him. I'm glad I didn't get the job. I don't need to work for people like that...Ken

01/30/2019

Catherine S.

Wonderful! The brickwork and plastering work was really good and they cleaned up and made sure everything met my expectations. Very thorough work.

Description of Work
I needed a window bricked up and ceilings repaired and they did an exceptional job! I am also going to out in a fireplace and bookcases next and will also have Ken do that job.

Category drywall,handyman service,remodeling,stucco,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/29/2019

12/16/2018

Barbara B.

Work was completed as agreed. Replaced bad siding; painted house exterior including wrought iron and large shed. Constructed new door for shed. Cleaned up afterward.

Description of Work
replace siding, paint house & shed; construct shed door

Category siding,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 06/15/2018

10/04/2017

Kate T.

Ken and his crew were very reasonable and flexible. The drywall/remodeling was outstanding, and they were very meticulous. They worked around the scheduled concrete polishers and did a beautiful job of removing old bi-fold doors, reframing arches, retexturing and painting. They returned after the floors were refinished to hang new bi-folds and a sliding barn door. I want them to come back and do another room soon.

Description of Work
We needed drywall, minor remodeling, painting, and doors hung in our hallway and guest room.

Category contractors,drywall,handyman service,remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/04/2017

07/03/2016

Sara V.

Great work by KW Building & Remodeling. Worker was extremely skilled in matching texturing on walls and ceiling and did a fabulous job in cleaning up shoddy workmanship from the 70s when the kitchen skylight was originally installed and left in a messy condition only to be hidden by a frosted panel! The workmanship was top notch in making it look spectacular.

Description of Work
cleaned up inside of kitchen skylight including level multi-level poor workmanship from the 1970s and drywall patching after electrician ran electrical for remodeled kitchen

Category drywall

Work Completed On 08/30/2015

06/02/2016

Connie C.

Category drywall,remodeling,stucco

Work Completed On 06/10/2015

Major concrete, electric, plumbing & roofing.