Digital Professors

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2014

Learn from real teachers! Digital Professors is a technology education company. Besides repairing your computers, we are teachers. We eliminate frustration by training you one-on-one with all of your digital devices....

Techie to the Rescue

Techie to the Rescue

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020

06/17/2017

Josh came to our house and did an excellent job fixing our devices and answering our questions. He was patient, knowledgeable and exceptionally easy to work with. I recommend him to you without hesitation or reservation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New network on all our devices

CATEGORY computer repair,computer training

09/15/2016

Bill comes every wednesday, every session goes well. He is patient and understanding when I dont get how to do something. He is very helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bill took my desktop, and emptied it and redid it.

CATEGORY computer repair,computer training

Thanks for your great feedback!

03/13/2014

They did an excellent job, had excellent service and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped me set up the website for my company.

CATEGORY computer repair,web designers

Computer Tutoring and Training. Remote Assistance. We work with individuals and businesses. We teach you how to troubleshoot and get your money's worth out of your digital devices. Many times we can solve issues by accessing your computer remotely.

Servers, Enterprise software