It’s a big job to replace a sewer line, so it’s important to consider all of your options. Learn why it’s important to get a pro to investigate the cause of your sewer line problem, how much a replacement will cost, and if you really need it.
Get matched with top sewer cleaning companies in Tombstone, AZ
There are 2 highly-rated local sewer cleaning companies.
Recent Sewer Cleaning Reviews in Tombstone
- Roto-RooterThey returned twice because my water was turned of temporarily and they could not flush properly. (My fault)
- Cliff's Classic Care Plumbing LLCIt went very well as it always does. We've used him for several years & he has never failed to do a great job.
- Roto-RooterWould recommend. Our only complaint is that their truck left a fairly large oil spot in our driveway.
- SIERRA SEWER & DRAIN SVCThe technician provided me detailed information on the nature of the clog, methods to reduce frequency of future clogs, and recommendations should I decided to "dig up" the effected portion of the sewer line. The price was right, the service friendly and good and I will definitely use this company again in the future if needed read less
- Roto-RooterI located the tank from the plans, and dug down according to Mr Gibb's instructions. I found the rear cover and discovered (oops!) we had run our irrigation lines right over the lid. So, I got to reroute the lines around the cover. I also found the inspection cover on the rear cover, also under the irrigation lines. However, since we didn't need to pull the whole cover off the back, I did not re-route the lines. I called back a week later and made the appointment. The folks were right on time, and while a little hesitant, allowed me to ground-guide the vehicle to a location from which they could pump. (Remember, they didn't know me and did not know if I had good judgement to make this call.) They got their hose over the wall, lifted the concrete 2' dia. top, and began pumping. Then, they pulled the 8" inspection plug from the other end. They SHOULD have been able to reach in, grab the filter, and pull it out. The plumbers had put the "T" fitting on at a slight angle (poor workmanship), and the filter hit the lid. Could not get the filter out. The forward 2-ft concrete lid needed to lifted off, and the PVC lines were across it. The men were concerned about breaking the lines -- no one wants to cause damage, especially since it was the homeowners' responsibility to fix. Also, the 2nd lid proved to be stuck like it was concreted on. I said, "Trust me, I'll get the lid loose." In spite of their misgivings, they went back to the first hole. I got the lid loose, and they had to lift it. Again, they expressed appropriate concern about breaking the lines. (Not their problem, it was mine.) Fortunately (because I really didn't want to fix the lines that afternoon), they got the lid out from under the lines without breaking them. They explained in detail how the system worked, how keeping the filter clean would lengthen the life of the septic, and were very patient with a myriad of questions. I will call them every two years from now on. Due to their excellent advice, I now have risers and screw-on lids read less
- Roto-RooterThey were called in the morning and we got an afternoon appointment, which is what we wanted since both my husband and I work. They showed up on time and professionally setup their equipment and performed the task efficiently and correctly. The workers were very polite during the whole process. Overall my experience with them was good, but I would have rated them excellent if their costs had not gone up...again. We have been using the same company for about 7 years and the cost has gone up by 80% in the last three years. Although, to be fair we probably got a deal at $49 several years ago, but since then the price has gone up to $59, then to $69 and now it's at $79.50. That's a lot of money for only about 15-20mins of work. I did not compare their pricing with any other company, so their costs maybe comparable to others. We trust them to do a good job so we tend to stick with what we know...hopefully their costs will not continue to to outpace inflationary rates read less
- Cliff's Classic Care Plumbing LLCGuy showed up as scheduled. I explained the problem. He said he needed to get his heavy duty router and would be back in a few minutes. I waited an hour then called. Left a voice message asking what was going on. Never got a call back. Finally realized he wasn't coming back. This was now after business hours on a Friday. Monday morning I called Roto-Router. A few hours later the team arrived and cleared the line. Not sure how "Cliff" got such a high Angie's List rating but am sure I will not be using Angie's List for future work read less
- Bisbee Plumbing LLCThe Job: Put in sewer vent & back flow (prevention) valve in the sewer line from my house to city sewer line. What I got: A sewer vent that vented nothing & a supposed cleanout valve 8 inches away from the pipe. After Bisbee Plumbing supe Salvador asked me,"Didn't we work on your house before?" before I confronted him with the fake work confirmed by bldg. inspector. AFTER pointing it all out to him Salvador couldn't remember the jobs and asked me to get invoices. Vertical pipe was attached then sealed with silicone to dead iron pipe out of use for decades. After the necessary digging for soil remediation) we saw that the dead pipe was full of dirt, stones & leaves and had a number of large holes. A new sewer pipe had been installed, allegedly with back flow valve that did connect to the city pipe. There is supposedly a clean out valve; it is not part of or in line with the new sewer line but 8in. away. When I got Salvador over here and showed him the crap work & info I got from the Bisbee Building inspector all he could say, was, "Maybe there is a T-valve on the clean out" Uh, not done. He acted clueless regarding the more serious issue of the vent. Much Spanish between him and colleague with no explanation to me - rude. He shrugged his shoulders and asked, "Did we do this?" I was furious. Like many locals, wouldn't have thought of calling anyone else at the time. (Yes, and I reminded him of another smaller 2yr. old job that I now know leaks. It took a skinny and wonderful young man to crawl over rocks and dirt until he found the leak.) Water raining into the vent flowed through a pipe with holes & cracks resulted in rainwater seeping into my back bedroom, up to 2" deep & creating a major mold mess. The walls need to be replaced, the outside dug up, dead pipe removed and new sealant on house exterior down 4', new drywall, You get the picture. I have since discovered another homeowner nearby who also had a leak, bad response tale about Bisbee Plumbing read less
Sewer Cleaning Companies in Tombstone
- Business Description:WINNER OF BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU TORCH AWARDS FOR CUSTOMER EXCELLENCE FOR 2012. Temperature Control, Inc. a heating and air conditioning company, has been owned and operated by Vance W. Macleod since 1982. Temperature Control, Inc. is licensed, bonded, insured and is an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, with an A+ rating. We are a customer service business and we live by the motto: “We are not happy unless our customers are happy!” We offer financing, we accept all major credit.. read lessRecent Review:The technicians, Al and Pablo were excellent. We had a strong rotting smell in a small bathroom, suggesting a sewer backup problem. They came promptly and examined the situation, including crawling under the house to inspect the everything. They found that our problem was not a sewer. Then they searched in the bathroom itself, and determined that it was an animal nest right under the sink vanity. They were quick, pleasant, and efficient. Because the visit was so fast and not a plumbing problem, they volunteered not to charge anything. If we have other problems potentially serviced by Temperature Control, we will surely call you next time read lessTHOMAS G B.
- Business Description:Cliff’s Classic Care Plumbing, LLC is an Angi Super Service Award winner 8 years in a row (2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, and 2013)! We provide commercial and residential repair and service plumbing to Southeastern Arizona. Our service area includes Sierra Vista, Huachuca City, Hereford, Whetstone, Tombstone, Bisbee, Benson, Sonoita, Wilcox, Douglas, Nogales, and Patagonia. We are a licensed, bonded and insured company, ROC #245812 read lessRecent Review:It went well. Cliff fixed the toilet. It was the fill valve and the flapper. It works fine now with no problems. Thank you Cliff for a job well done.Gail H.
- Business Description:Since 1991 I have owned Raul's Plumbing. We are a Family owned business. NO EMERGENCY SERVICE AFTER HOURS, EVENING OR HOLIDAYS. We appreciate your business!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful sewer cleaning company articles
Think you might be dealing with a clogged sewer line? Clogged lines cause smelly problems, but they can also lead to more expensive repairs. Learn the five main signs that you have a clogged sewer line and what to do about it.
Wondering if trenchless sewer replacement is right for you? Learn more about how this process works, including pros and cons you should consider, to figure out if it will work for your unique situation. Learn more in this guide.
Find sewer cleaning companies in
- Huachuca City
- Sierra Vista
- Saint David
- Fort Huachuca
- Corona De Tucson
- Green Valley
- Rio Rico
sewer cleaning companies in Tombstone
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!