The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Hereford, AZ
There are 3 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Hereford
- Lee Hoffman Roofing IncBrian Bauerelen estimated and gave us his bid within a couple of days. When I accepted the bid I was told that they had a backlog of several weeks. I told them that there was no urgency and we set the day for someday in February. I was called later on by a John and told that the date would be on the 17th of Feb. On the 17th a crew arrived and began work immediately. The entire job took two days and Brian came up later and inspected the job and wanted to know if there was anything else I wanted done. Overall I was very happy with the entire process and the handling of the job
- Canyon Meadows Remodel And RepairOverall I am very pleased with his work. He was meticulous in his work, taking care to not create problems that were not already there. Unlike so many contractors, he cleaned up after himself. There was no mess for me to clean up.
- Old Bisbee Enterprises General ContractorsWe talked with Allen, drew up plans with an architect or Allen, then sat back and watched. The crew was polite to us and our children and met suggestions with ease. We were very pleased with the finished products.
- Timothy's Landscaping ServicesThey showed up on time and as expected. As I am the executor of the estate I went to look at the results about 5 days after original start date. Weeds were not completely gone and fascia board was not painted as we agreed. When asked about it the owner told me that they only had a small amount of time as he worked two jobs and had to work at the other jobs as well. They finished the work the next day and it was completed as promised and the job was done well. He asked for additional work and gave me a bid on the work which I though was very high so I declined the work, which was additional carpentry to put on a new front porch as it is not in good shape for selling the property. I did find a carpenter to complete the work at a much more reasonable price. The work they did was satisfactory but not outstanding, and for the money paid I thought I would get a better job done. I had to go within 3 weeks to mow down the grass that had sprung up in it's place myself. It took my about 2 hours to do the whole job myself and it just cost me my time
- Kelsara Custom BuildersWe will never use this contractor again. He farms work off to sub par subcontractors, never follows up and leaves the client screwed. We did not get all the work done we paid for because of all the mistakes the workers made. Posts were put in front of existing windows so the window had to be moved, the roof of the add-on still leaks when it rains, the air-heat unit put in is way too expensive to run. I could go on but you get the gist. The original review was done before the work was. I jumped the gun in recommending this company. Run fast and don't look back
Contractors in Hereford
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Handyman: Repairs, Renovations, Remodeling, Additions. We are a family owned & operated renovating & remodeling construction company licensed by the Registrar Of Contractors, ROC License #319687 Offering Free Estimates. We can do anything you need done, Drywall & Texture, Framing, Painting, Plumbing, Electrical, Additions, Remodels, Renovations etc... Wood/Stone/Tile, Porches & Decks, Windows, Doors & Screen Installations, Driveways, ANYTHING Inside or Out. 520.903.7505Recent Review:I was not able to be there when they did the work, I could only monitor on my security camera, since the gate they were repairing was right at the front door. communication was very good, he kept me informed on what he was doing and the price was fair.Diana B.
- Business Description:1-4 Employees, all costs determined per jobRecent Review:Most of the work when fine. But when the panel was removed we were told they would return to fix the siding that was exposed. They never came even after calls. The fixture that was moved just stopped working when the light was turned on. Several calls were made but never returned. I am disappointed that they did not stand by their workJames R.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Friendly service, attention to detail by veteran owned small business. Free estimates, first time customers receive 5% discount.Recent Review:The work was done on time, His attention to detail was outstanding. Mike solved several problems with the existing patio such as an uneven roof and pad . The final product exceeded my expectations.$David P.
- Business Description:Butler Developments, LLC - LEADING THE WAY IN QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. Specializing in Custom Home Building and Commercial Services; new builds, renovations to existing buildings, remodeling all aspects of buildings, painting, roofing, concrete, etc... No job is too small or too big for Team Butler! We are a locally owned and operated company with highly trained professionalsRecent Review:unknownMark O.
- Business Description:All forms of payment accepted.Recent Review:The yard clean up went ok. Took a couple of weeks and had to call to find out when he was going to finish the work. Exterior painting of a rental property: his crew (or subs) did a good job painting the house and trim. The crew (two guys) did all but the front door, which was left unpainted for weeks. Timothy finally said he was going over to paint the door, then texted that he was going out of town and the guys would do it. Last I heard from him for weeks. Then he called, emailed and texted "Where's my money? I've been done for a long time" Well, I never pushed about when he was going to finish, and he never let me know he finished. I called him back to say I would send the final payment asap, could I get some pictures of the place (I live in another state) to confirm the work. He acted like this was a big deal. I finally got him to agree to send a few pictures. This job took two months. His crew did most of the painting and they did a good job. The front door, which I think Timothy did is very poorly done. I had left instructions to open the door so it could be painted easy and professionally. It looks like the door was opened, but not done professionally. Trim wasn't completed paint so old paint is showing, paint is on the rubber edging in lots of place (looks like not taped off at all) and the door is spottySteve M.
- Business Description:General contractor in Tucson and surrounding areas, including Phoenix.
- Business Description:Benevolent Benefits LLC (BBLLC) is a Property Inspection and Preservation Company based out of Northern Phoenix, Arizona. We pride ourselves; in the timely and suffcient manner our clients are provided service. What sets BBLLC apart from other local property preservation businesses. Would have to be the way our guys pay meticulousy close attention to detail and from the thoroughness in which our jobs are completed. Our specialty is Property Inspection., BBLLCs number one priority, is maintain..
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Hereford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Gar Construction LLC7348 S. Longhorn
- Gar Construction LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Igo Residential LLCp.o. box 7
- Igo Residential LLC
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- Old Bisbee Enterprises General ContractorsPO Box 469
- Old Bisbee Enterprises General Contractors
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- Timothy's Landscaping ServicesPO Box 777
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Timothy's Landscaping Services
- Vasile Build by Design Contractors LLC 2752 N Walnut Ave
- Vasile Build by Design Contractors LLC