Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Prescott, AZ
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Prescott
- Pro Appliance ServiceTechnician David found some wires which had shorted and repaired those hoping it would correct problem. Unfortunately, this did not work. Parts are no longer made for this machine so would be impossible to get replacement parts. If repair worked would have completely been ok. Even though was not repairable was worth the expense on the chance 20 year old machine could be repaired. Was given good advise on types of machines he finds last the longest as well read less
- Affordable ApplianceNot good. Called Affordable Appliance Repair and told the service man that the screen on the refrigerator indicated the defrost heater was not working. The service man I had look at it before Affordable told me it needed a heater and he never returned. I gave the model number to Affordable and he was scheduled service for a week later. Service man showed up today with NO PART and checked out the refrigerator and told me it need a defrost heater. It might take a week to 10 days to get the part and schedule an install. Charged me $65 to tell me what I had already told him. What a rip off. I told him to forget it and I would find someone else not on ANGIES LIST. I have been trying to get a simple repair for over a month. We have a news letter in this community that is read by about 10,000 people on line and you can bet they will hear about this. If Affordable needed the $65 that bad I would have paid it up front for good service. A sad way to do business, no thanks to Angis Lis read less
- Pro Appliance ServiceShawn came, fixed and was gone in approx. 60 min. Problem solved, can't ask for more. Professional and efficient.
- Pro Appliance ServiceIt only took him a minute to figure out the problem and he quickly fixed it. Only cost was for the service call.
- Pro Appliance ServiceIt turns out there was no problem, so no repair required. The repairman explained what was going on and all we were charged was the service call.
- Pro Appliance ServiceThey fixed it the same day they showed up. I called that morning prior to 8AM trying to get a repair the same day which they were able to do!!! They are wonderful! They pick up the phone during working hours. If they are busy they return calls promptly. They show up when the time they schedule with you. They fix things without adding additional fees. They are HONEST!! read less
- Pro Appliance ServiceJack was awesome! He knew exactly what was wrong and was in and out in approx. 15-30 minutes. He was honest, professional and he would be my first call for any future appliance help!
- Pro Appliance ServiceIt only took one week for the Pro Appliance service man to discover what was wrong with my dryer and range; fixing the dryer in one visit; ordering a part for the range and installing it. Overall the whole experience was done in a professional and timely manner.
- Pro Appliance ServiceEasy to schedule, on time, and diagnosed problem- was able to fix for only the cost of a service call- $75
- Pro Appliance ServiceJack called me back immediately and was able to come within a couple of days. He arrived during the time promised. He was clean and very professional. Jack could not get the machine to fail as it had in the past. He did clean a small spot on the boot that could have caused the problem and suggested that I was using too much detergent. He also advised that I clean the tub with Affresh. Since, we could not get it to leak, I will do as he suggested and call him back if I have the problem again read less
Appliance Repair Experts in Prescott
- Business Description:Local family owned & operated. Over 35 years experience. Authorized service for most major brands.Recent Review:Technician was efficient and knowledgeableHarrison L.
- Business Description:We are committed to raising the standards of quality, value and dependability in the garage door industry. We promise individual attention and great value for all of our customers. Licensed Bonded and Insured Since 2007 read lessRecent Review:Mike and his son, Mike Jr., did a terrific job installing the new garage door opener, which I had previously purchased. MIke also included general servicing of the garage door, especially oiling moving parts. Mike took the time to explain patiently and carefully how to use the door opener. He answered all my questions and worked very efficiently. Mike gave me the best quote on my Angie's List job inquiry for garage door installation, and I am very satisfied with his work and with his attention to detail. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing help with their garage door read lessDon G.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:Our repair experts are qualified to repair many different brands of appliances, from the lesser-known ones like Hotpoint to the well-known brands like Maytag. Appliance repair should be made easy, and that’s exactly why, at Prescott Appliance Repair, we offer the following: ○Free estimates – Something not working right in your home? Give us a call and we can diagnose your problem over the phone. ○No hidden charges – We never hide any of our charges from our customers! ○No long waits – Our .. read lessRecent Review:Not good. Called Affordable Appliance Repair and told the service man that the screen on the refrigerator indicated the defrost heater was not working. The service man I had look at it before Affordable told me it needed a heater and he never returned. I gave the model number to Affordable and he was scheduled service for a week later. Service man showed up today with NO PART and checked out the refrigerator and told me it need a defrost heater. It might take a week to 10 days to get the part and schedule an install. Charged me $65 to tell me what I had already told him. What a rip off. I told him to forget it and I would find someone else not on ANGIES LIST. I have been trying to get a simple repair for over a month. We have a news letter in this community that is read by about 10,000 people on line and you can bet they will hear about this. If Affordable needed the $65 that bad I would have paid it up front for good service. A sad way to do business, no thanks to Angis Lis read lessFred D.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Prescott Valley
- Chino Valley
- Skull Valley
- Cordes Lakes
- Spring Valley
- Camp Verde
- Lake Montezuma
- Black Canyon City
- Ash Fork
- Munds Park
appliance repair services in Prescott
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A to Z Vacs Works512 W Gurley St
- Adobe Appliance LLC2828 N Eldred Rd
Chino Valley, Arizona
- Affordable Appliance1330 Copper Basin Rd
- All American Handyman & Plumber8039 E Tranquil Blvd
Prescott Valley, Arizona
- All American Honest ContractorsPO Box 12315
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Apache AppliancePo box 788
- Apache Appliance Repair730 E Pine Knoll Dr
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Arizona Vent Pros1555 W Iron Springs Rd PO Box 12584
- AZ GARAGE DOORS-N-MORE INC3075 N Date Creek Dr
Prescott Valley, Arizona
- A to Z Vacs Works
- Geek Squad - Best Buy3085 GATEWAY BLVD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah
- Landmark Home Warranty
- Mackeys 24 hour mobile mechanic & handyman1818 Barbara Ave
Chino Valley, Arizona
- Mackeys 24 hour mobile mechanic & handyman
- Tom's Appliance Repair2111 Hibiscus Cir
- Tom's Appliance Repair
- YAVAPAI APPLIANCE SVCPO BOX 2632
Chino Valley, Arizona
- YAVAPAI APPLIANCE SVC