If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Black Canyon City, AZ
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Black Canyon City
- Pro Appliance ServiceThey repaired the ice maker. If the repair didn't work, it would have been a long time to get a replacement because of item on back order.
- Appliance Junkies LLCIt went very well. Knowledgeable, professional repair person diagnosed the problem and knew exactly what needed to be done -- then fixed the problem.
- GILA APPLIANCE SVCIt was excellent. I had a very good experience. He had to change the gas jets from natural to propane because of the propane tank in my yard. The appliance came with burners that were set up for natural gas and he converted to propane. He has repaired our refrigerator, ice maker, dishwasher, and a number of other things for us over the years
- Benson Refrigeration & ApplianceWe have used them twice within the year and my dad has used them for a long time. They are just really nice and cooperative. He was just respectful and patient. He also cleaned the refrigerator. He doesn't take much time. They are just really home town people and trustworthy. I really liked the way he cleaned up everything. I called him late afternoon on Friday and he came over on Monday. He called several times to get me whereas people usually call once and thought that was nice since it is my refrigerator and not his
- White Mt ApplianceLarry was professional but very personable and extremely knowledgeable. He arrived on time, was very courteous, and cleaned up after he was finished. He took the extra time to answer any and all questions. He only charged for the service call ($70) as not parts were required. I would not hesitate to call him for any appliance service
- Al's Appliance & TVThe repairman was here at the schedued time and he was friendly and polite. He repaired the washer and it's been working fine ever since. When I need another appliance repair I certainly will not hesitate to use them again
- Appliance Repair By Joe GarciaThis is the nicest man you will ever meet. He was very honest and told us the cost of repair would be more then the one unit was worth. The other unit he helped solved issues that saved us hundreds of dollars. Do not hesitate on Joe Garcia!
- Appliance Repair By Joe GarciaHe was scheduled to come before 11-3. He called before he arrived and showed up just before 11am. He was very personable, knowledgeable, respectful and considerate. He checked out the stove top and the oven and discovered that we needed to turn the entire unit off because it was too dangerous. He said that the repairs would be just as high as putting in a new stove. He gave me a recommendation for electricians to install a new electric stove
- Appliance Repair By Joe GarciaWent very smoothly. Joe Garcia scheduled the installation for the following morning and came up with a new ice maker overnight, instead of having to wait for it to arrive from a parts supplier. He arrived right on time. Took out the old ice maker and showed me the bad condition it was in. He checked the water input screen to make sure it wasn't clogged, then installed the new ice maker. Gave me a small discount because I had paid him for a service call on this matter several months back, but had chosen not to get the work done at that time. He also disposed of the old ice maker for me
- Appliance Repair By Joe GarciaWe were very pleased with Joe's service. He was very courteous, prompt, knowledgeable and his prices were fair and reasonable. We had 2 appliances that needed repair. The kitchen range had a mouse eat through a wire and short it out. Joe removed the dead varmit and repaired the wire quickly and completely. Cost about $65. The dryer needed new bearings which were expensive but worth it since it was a quality appliance. We opted to repair it instead of purchasing a new dryer. All work was done on time and quickly. We were surprised at how fast he worked. He accurately diagnosed the problem the first time and returned as scheduled with all the right parts to fix it
Appliance Repair Experts in Black Canyon City
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:Additional Contact name - Jordy Scott Tessler Additional phones - (520) 882-7767, (520) 616-2434, (800) 795-9076. Additional Fax - (520) 206-0606.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
Deals in Black Canyon City for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Your washing machine sees a lot of use, so when it’s not working properly, it can really affect your day. Learn six tell-tale signs you need washing machine repair so you know when to hire a pro.
The cost to install various appliances, such as ovens, refrigerators, washers, and dryers, will depend on factors like cabinetwork, extra parts, or plumbing.
Find appliance repair services in
- New River
- Cordes Lakes
- Spring Valley
- Desert Hills
- Cave Creek
- Sun City
- Sun City West
- El Mirage
- Rio Verde
- Camp Verde
appliance repair services in Black Canyon City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Source Mechanical712 N Grand Canyon Blvd
- 1 Source Mechanical
- A-V Electronic Service4555 W Cottontail Rd
- All American Handyman & Plumber8039 E Tranquil Blvd
Prescott Valley, Arizona
- Alltech Solutions, Inc.1664 S Research Loop Suite 226
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A-V Electronic Service
- Desert Valley Aire Inc7575 N 75th Avenue Suite 2
- Desert Valley Aire Inc
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah
- Landmark Home Warranty
- Mackeys 24 hour mobile mechanic & handyman1818 Barbara Ave
Chino Valley, Arizona
- Mackeys 24 hour mobile mechanic & handyman
- Orangutan Home Services2922 S Roosevelt St
- Orangutan Home Services
- Prestigious Cleaning ServicesPO Box 3071
Camp Verde, Arizona
- Prestigious Cleaning Services