Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & Maricopa

Arizona: Contractors
11/30/2021

248 General Crook Trl

Camp Verde, AZ 86322

At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes and leaking water heaters. You can count on an expert diagnosis from Mr. Rooter with our camera inspection tools. Then we’ll fix it right the first time, whether it takes HydroScrub® drain cleaning or trenchless pipe repair, with courteous smiles on our faces. There's a reason they call us Mr.® Call your local Mr. Rooter today....

plumbers (142)drain cleaning (45)water heaters (25)septic tank service (22)home inspection (16)drain pipe installation (15)sewer cleaning (12)water softeners (3)well & water pump repair (2)lamp repair (1)

04/15/2021

The faucets were previously purchased and the installation was straightforward. The technician came promptly and for $49 provided an estimate of $690 (the call for an appointment would not provide any ballpark cost). This included no plumbing supplies as they were already there. I went ahead and did my own installation in approximately 2 hrs. The technician was pleasant and professional. He said h...

Description of Work
Replace 2 faucet sets

Category home inspection,plumbing

Work Completed On 04/15/2021

03/05/2021

Very well. The plumber, Clinton Barrowman, was friendly, efficient, and helpful. The job took 2 days with little delay in our water usage and inconvenience on the lawn. All very smooth.

Description of Work
Pumping septic tank and installing cap over filter clean-out.

Category septic tank

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

Thank you for allowing Mr. Rooter Plumbing to serve your plumbing needs. So pleased to hear that the service professional was friendly, efficient and helpful. We look forward to serving you again in the future if the need arises:)

01/16/2021

Taylor Hicks snaked the line. He was courteous, professional and thorough. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Kitchen drain was clogged

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/16/2021

Thank you for allowing Mr. Rooter take care of your clogged drain. So glad to hear that he was courteous and professional. We look forward to serving you again in the future if the need arises:)

01/13/2021

These guys are amazing. I spoke and worked with so many great people at Mr. Rooter Plumbing! Dustin, Tyson, Alex, Joel, Nate, Logan Jacob M, Adam, Don, Javier, Sadie, Seth and my personal favorite Beverly! They are an amazing company and great people. We recently replaced the flooring in our master bedroom and bath but the flooring company didn’t mention that we would have issues with the height o...

Description of Work
Fix toilet

Category home inspection,plumbing

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

Thank you for sharing your service experience. We are so pleased to hear that our team was amazing and quickly fixed your challenge. We look forward to serving you in the future if the need arises:)

01/13/2021

Could not fix the actual faucet hose. They replaced the faucet with the least expensive one they had with them, as we are going to replace/upgrade our countertops with a new sink. Inspected other plumbing in the bathrooms for training of new employee. Provided us a discount on the faucet for the training allowed. Very professional. Part of a team, which includes Dustin, Tyson, Alex, Joel, Nate, Lo...

Description of Work
Faucet was broken and leaking water under our sink.

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

Thank you for rating your service experience and allowing our new trainee to inspect your plumbing system. So pleased to hear that the service was timely and good service. We look forward to serving you in the future:)

12/11/2020

What an excellent experience!! Easy to book appointment and they called the night before to confirm. Phillip Crabtree showed up on time, wore PPE and was truly a service professional! I absolutely recommend Mr Rooter and Phillip!! I definitely will use this service again and I highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Garbage Disposal Kitchen Sink Leak

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

Thank you for choosing Mr. Rooter Plumbing. So pleased to hear that your service professional provide an excellent service experience. We look forward to serving you again in the future:)

12/03/2020

I called and mentioned that my Rheem tankless water heater was generating an error code 13. I checked online and this meant the flame rods need cleaning with steel wool. So I mentioned that to the dispatcher, the technician came out and told me the same exact thing, and he couldn’t fix it, but I could call another company and they would be able to fix it. So why did I have to pay $150 for the tech...

Description of Work
Tankless water heater maintenance

Category water heater repair,drain pipe

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

So sorry to hear of your service experience. Thank you for sharing this as it will help us to get better in the future. We are going to have a quality assurance manager reach out to you to find out all what happened so that we can resolve this.

11/21/2020

Excellent work by Alex of Mr Rooter! Our water heater stopped working and Mr Rooter arrived same day. Alex reviewed and diagnosed the problem. The pilot needed attention and restarting, plus the Bleeder Tank and Release Valve required replacement. All done quickly, professionally and with clarity in explanation. I would recommend Mr Rooter

Description of Work
Gas waster heater repair

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

Thank you for allowing Mr. Rooter to take care of your plumbing challenges. So pleased to hear that he got your hot water heater up and running again. We look forward to serving you again in the future:)

11/11/2020

The Plumber, Clinton was prompt, courteous and professional. He found the leak immediately and cut out the drywall. Basically cost me $157.24 to cut the drywall and give me a quote for the repair. Unfortunately, I was quoted almost $3000.00 for the repair which did not include the damage they were going to do to my home ripping up the cement slab, tile and bathroom. I got a second opinion and I wa...

Description of Work
I had a water leak inside my wall

Category drain pipe

Cost $157.24

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

So sorry to hear about your experience. Unfortunately we felt the best way to fix your plumbing challenge required all that work so that we could give you the best fix with a warranty. Glad to hear that you got it fixed and I hope that it works out for you.

08/12/2020

AWESOME!!! A+++ Responsive Same Day fixes!! Affordable and HONEST! My GO TO from now on!!!

Description of Work
Replace hot water heater

Category water heater repair,drain pipe

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

Thank you for for choosing Mr. Rooter Plumbing. So glad to hear that your service experience was awesome. We look forward to serving you again in the future:)

Residential & Commercial Plumbing & Drain Cleaning, Faucets, Kitchen Sinks, Garbage Disposals, Toilets, Bath Sinks, Gas Vents, Water Softeners, Backflow Prevention, Sewer Line, Water Heaters, Clogged Drains, Pipe Repair, Septic Tanks, Video Inspections, Trenchless Repairs, & Water Quality Options.

Well Drilling.