What are the best ways to make your kitchen appliances last longer? Read on for 15 tips to help you extend the life of your fridge, dishwasher, oven, stove, range, and microwave. With some minor tweaks, you can make a big difference.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Williams, AZ
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Williams
- Pro Appliance ServiceThey repaired the ice maker. If the repair didn't work, it would have been a long time to get a replacement because of item on back order.
- Appliance Junkies LLCIt went very well. Knowledgeable, professional repair person diagnosed the problem and knew exactly what needed to be done -- then fixed the problem.
- GILA APPLIANCE SVCIt was excellent. I had a very good experience. He had to change the gas jets from natural to propane because of the propane tank in my yard. The appliance came with burners that were set up for natural gas and he converted to propane. He has repaired our refrigerator, ice maker, dishwasher, and a number of other things for us over the years
- Sears Appliance RepairThe installation was very good. The guy who came and checked out the old unit for us was very helpful. We found what we needed for a very good price. I'm very happy with the quality. They were very much on time. Sears gave us good service.
- Authorized Technical Services IncSince we live in a rural area, it is sometimes difficult to get qualified repair experts to travel from Tucson. Bobby was prompt in returning our call, and showed up when promised. He quickly diagnosed our problem (one which I would not have figured out myself), and clearly explained our options. We are satisfied with his work and would use him again
- Keith E Staples Appliance Service and SalesHe showed up on time and immediately found the problem with my side-by-side refrigerator and repaired it. It was not that expensive.
- Appliance Junkies LLCThey gave an estimate to repair our 2nd frig, got the part, returned as promised and gave a senior discount for the estimate/labor. Great communication, great service.
- Appliance Junkies LLCEveryone told me to throw the microwave oven out and he was able to fix it. He is hard to get ahold of. He is really not a repair-man, he is a repair technician. He knows exactly how things work and what it takes to fix it. He was very responsive. He spent two hours hunting down the problem. He charges half the price of other places
- AAA HOME APPLIANCE REPAIRI had been having problems with a very noisy refrigerator for quite some time. It made whistles and trills throughout the day and night. A friend suggested defrosting it, and it helped a little the first time, so I tried defrosting it again for a longer period, and it got worse. I finally broke down and called AAA Home Appliance, and got prompt, helpful, affordable service! He came out, found the problem (dry ball bearings) and fixed it right away
- Appliance Repair By Joe GarciaWent very smoothly. Joe Garcia scheduled the installation for the following morning and came up with a new ice maker overnight, instead of having to wait for it to arrive from a parts supplier. He arrived right on time. Took out the old ice maker and showed me the bad condition it was in. He checked the water input screen to make sure it wasn't clogged, then installed the new ice maker. Gave me a small discount because I had paid him for a service call on this matter several months back, but had chosen not to get the work done at that time. He also disposed of the old ice maker for me
Appliance Repair Experts in Williams
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated.Recent Review:They charged me for drive time TO AND FROM the appt. They also didn't quite have enough freon to fill my very average size AC system so they charged me for another appt, once again the drive time TO AND FROM the appt. This means they are essentially charging double time to their customers if they are going from appt to appt!! This didn't come out until I got charged $600 for a simple freon fill up. I've had many of these appointments before in my various rental houses and I've never been charged $600 for filling freon. When I told management (John) my camera saw their tech was only on site for an hour, he pulled the driving records and showed me they charge the drive time both ways too. In addition, if the tech doesn't have enough freon, any other AC company in the world would send the tech out again for free due to the embarrassment of the tech not having the most basic material that is so common to need when ACs go out. The technician was great, but the billing practices and management have backwards and corrupt views. How is it my fault you needed another trip because your tech ran out of freon? Why am I responsible to pay drive time between your appointments both ways, when your tech could be coming from California for all I know?Tanner D.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Deals in Williams for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
If you notice cracks on the walls or if windows and doors are jammed, these could be signs that the foundation is settling. Learn the most common causes of foundation settlement and how to deal with them.
Knowing how to extend the life of your home appliances can keep them operating for years and can save you a lot of money. This guide will walk you through what to do so you won’t have to replace your appliances prematurely.
Find appliance repair services in
- Ash Fork
- Munds Park
- Chino Valley
- Prescott Valley
- Lake Montezuma
- Camp Verde
- Happy Jack
- Skull Valley
appliance repair services in Williams
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-V Electronic Service4555 W Cottontail Rd
- Alltech Solutions, Inc.1664 S Research Loop Suite 226
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A-V Electronic Service
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah
- Landmark Home Warranty