Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Camp Verde, AZ
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Camp Verde
- Pro Appliance ServiceThey repaired the ice maker. If the repair didn't work, it would have been a long time to get a replacement because of item on back order.
- Appliance Junkies LLCIt went very well. Knowledgeable, professional repair person diagnosed the problem and knew exactly what needed to be done -- then fixed the problem.
- AAA HOME APPLIANCE REPAIRI had been having problems with a very noisy refrigerator for quite some time. It made whistles and trills throughout the day and night. A friend suggested defrosting it, and it helped a little the first time, so I tried defrosting it again for a longer period, and it got worse. I finally broke down and called AAA Home Appliance, and got prompt, helpful, affordable service! He came out, found the problem (dry ball bearings) and fixed it right away read less
- Appliance Junkies LLCThey gave an estimate to repair our 2nd frig, got the part, returned as promised and gave a senior discount for the estimate/labor. Great communication, great service.
- White Mt ApplianceLarry was professional but very personable and extremely knowledgeable. He arrived on time, was very courteous, and cleaned up after he was finished. He took the extra time to answer any and all questions. He only charged for the service call ($70) as not parts were required. I would not hesitate to call him for any appliance service read less
- Service Plus IncThey are expensive. They charge you $7 a mile just to come here plus the service call. Because we're so far out, they charge a lot of money to travel out here, but they're smart people and they know their business. They are very kind, courteous, and prompt.
- Triple A Appliance Services IncPerfect, I told folks all I did was open the door and got out of the way. Knew their stuff and estimate was right on.
- White Mt ApplianceThey are excellent. He is very prompt. And he’s very much in demand. He is extremely busy, so we did have to wait for some time until he got himself into this area. He has certain days when he’s in certain areas. And they are upfront with that, so they don't your expectations or anything like that. He did a good work read less
- Appliance Junkies LLCWhoever originally installed the dishwasher did it incorrectly so it would not drain and then it caused a horrible leak underneath. George got it all fixed correctly, fixed the leak, and actually attached it to the counter like it should have been but never was. Friendly and did a great job--I would use again read less
- Appliance Repair By Joe GarciaExtremely efficient ,did excellent job,would recommend to anyone. Will call him again if anything goes out.
Appliance Repair Experts in Camp Verde
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a.. read lessRecent Review:Had part in truck so no waiting for repair.Leesa K.
- Business Description:We are committed to raising the standards of quality, value and dependability in the garage door industry. We promise individual attention and great value for all of our customers. Licensed Bonded and Insured Since 2007 read lessRecent Review:Mike and his son, Mike Jr., did a terrific job installing the new garage door opener, which I had previously purchased. MIke also included general servicing of the garage door, especially oiling moving parts. Mike took the time to explain patiently and carefully how to use the door opener. He answered all my questions and worked very efficiently. Mike gave me the best quote on my Angie's List job inquiry for garage door installation, and I am very satisfied with his work and with his attention to detail. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing help with their garage door read lessDon G.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:Additional Contact name - Jordy Scott Tessler Additional phones - (520) 882-7767, (520) 616-2434, (800) 795-9076. Additional Fax - (520) 206-0606.Recent Review:They have been very concise, do the job well, and I have never had any problems. I would recommend them.Terence C.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NO read lessAshit S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Lake Montezuma
- Happy Jack
- Cordes Lakes
- Spring Valley
- Prescott Valley
- Munds Park
- Black Canyon City
- Chino Valley
- Star Valley
appliance repair services in Camp Verde
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Source Mechanical712 N Grand Canyon Blvd
- 1 Source Mechanical
- A-V Electronic Service4555 W Cottontail Rd
- All American Handyman & Plumber8039 E Tranquil Blvd
Prescott Valley, Arizona
- Alltech Solutions, Inc.1664 S Research Loop Suite 226
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance Junkies LLC423 S 6th St Ste C
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- AZ GARAGE DOORS-N-MORE INC3075 N Date Creek Dr
Prescott Valley, Arizona
- A-V Electronic Service
- Desert Valley Aire Inc7575 N 75th Avenue Suite 2
- Desert Valley Aire Inc
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah
- Landmark Home Warranty
- Mackeys 24 hour mobile mechanic & handyman1818 Barbara Ave
Chino Valley, Arizona
- Mackeys 24 hour mobile mechanic & handyman
- North Mechanical LLC906 S Mclane Rd
- North Mechanical LLC
- Orangutan Home Services2922 S Roosevelt St
- Orangutan Home Services
- Prestigious Cleaning ServicesPO Box 3071
Camp Verde, Arizona
- Prestigious Cleaning Services