Carpet Police LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2006

We are a locally-owned company proudly receiving the Angie's List Super Service award from 2010-2017. We offer Carpet, Tile, Air Duct and Upholstery cleaning services serving Tucson for over 15+ years. Our goal is to provide you with the best cleaning experience available. Carpet Police has also maintained an A rating with the Better Business Bureau for over 10 years.Our company and our technicians are IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration) Certified. The IICRC is the world’s most-recognized body of certification in the carpet and upholstery cleaning industry. Our technicians regularly receive training to keep current on the latest products and cleaning techniques. They will be able to identify what cleaning method will produce the best results....

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+45 more images

carpet cleaning (653)tile installation (87)floor cleaning (65)upholstery cleaning (64)house cleaning (35)air duct cleaning (32)oriental rug cleaning (30)carpet installation (28)dryer vent cleaning (18)pressure washing (7)water damage restoration (3)window cleaning (2)

08/17/2021

Janice M.

They did the best job ever I encountered in carpet and tile cleaning. I would definitely recommend and keep using them. They're very professional.

Description of Work
Carpet and tile cleaning

Work Completed On 08/12/2021

Thanks for leaving our business a 5-star rating, [Member Name Removed], it's truly appreciated!

07/12/2021

Linda R.

Dog messed on bedroom carpet Took it all out

Description of Work
carpet

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

Thank You for your review, we appreciate our loyal clients.

01/15/2021

Harold T.

This company is worthy of not only an "A" rating, but an "A+" rating. The three man crew that arrived at the house were awesome! They were professional, friendly, great communicators, and hard workers. They went right to work after a brief walk thru to show them the scope of work we were asking to have done. The crew went to work immediately, each having their own assignments to accomplish the cleaning. The carpets turned out better than they ever have! They even got the areas of the carpeting that see the most foot traffic clean! The crew was very careful not to run the cleaning equipment into the door jambs and base boards. They placed corner protectors at each door jamb to make sure their equipment didn't scratch these surfaces. The owner/management team of this company was a pleasure to deal with from the initial contact to all follow up communications both before and after the job. You can't go wrong with using the Carpet Police for your carpet cleaning jobs. We can only imagine how well they can perform all the other cleaning services that they offer.

Description of Work
Residential carpets cleaned.

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

11/23/2020

Sharen S.

Cleaning was done well. They would not move my heavy bed to put a rug back but did put back the other rug in my office. Polite, helpful and professional.

Description of Work
Clean carpet, rugs, tile

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 11/22/2020

11/18/2020

Maria Z.

The cleaning went fine. They worked quickly.

Description of Work
Rug cleaned

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

09/19/2020

margie W.

Best carpet cleaning experience ever! Garrett set me up with a Saturday morning appointment. Noe and Ronaldo were the technicians and they were fantastic! Fun, professional, and they revived some pretty awful looking carpet! I will request them by name next time and every time! Great service! Great people!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning in a new office

Work Completed On 09/19/2020

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. Very kind of you to write this review. I have passed this message over to the technicians. We look forward to taking care of you again sometime in the near future.

08/21/2020

MM B.

great. Could use more deodorizer, tho.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet . Was full of cat urine and feces.

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

I appreciate the review. We will make sure to use more deodorizer the next time we come. Thank you for the feedback.

08/14/2020

Amy L.

They had a very prompt response. They were very good.

Description of Work
"I had 45 chairs that meed the seat and the back cleaned. "

Work Completed On 08/02/2020

07/06/2020

Harry G.

FIVE STARS. After a no show from the company which was originally hired (they were the first to respond and failed miserablly), Carpet Police was called (they were my FIRST choice anyway) and was here in three hours and did a fantastic job. Cleaned about 180 sq. ft.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned

06/29/2020

Harry G.

EXCELLENT! After first company failed to show, Carpet Police (which actually was my first choice, but other company called first) was there in three hours. Did great job at a great price. Thank you CARPET POLICE.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

06/25/2020

Judith W.

I originally hired Carpet Police to clean the carpets in my house. They were the first to respond when I got on Angie's List. Somehow, Carpet Police got usurped by another company called Arizona Island. Arizona Island did a terrible job and I called Carpet Police, again, to please come and repair the bad carpet cleaning that was done. Carpet Police did as good a job as I could possible expect to fix what went wrong. Alfonso was efficient, friendly, wore his mask when he was inside and I wouldn't hesitate to hire them again.

Description of Work
Cleaning the carpets in my house

05/27/2020

Melinda C.

It was great! The guys were professional and very helpful. I will definitely use Carpet Police again. I was very satisfied.

Description of Work
Sofa, Loveseat & 3 area rugs cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

05/26/2020

Cheryl G.

I was very impressed with these workers. Polite professional and did a thorough cleaning However the price was over twice what I was estimated. Over some OK. BUT OVER TWICE AS MUCH? Not cool!

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned. Area rug cleaned

Cost $234.5

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for sharing your frustration about the price. Please know that we never intend to mislead anyone who calls in requesting a price quote for cleaning. There are some companies who function with the "bait and switch" method, however, we try to be up front about the price from the beginning. Because we price our cleaning based on the square foot of each room, it is difficult to give exact prices, but we try our best to give an estimate. If there is ever a concern about the price, we are open to discussing a way to help our customers feel comfortable about the services they are paying for. In fact, we called and left message in hopes to talk with you about how to help you feel comfortable about the services your received. Please call us to discuss how we can help you feel like you received the services you paid for.

05/07/2020

Theresa C.

Great! Small Communication hiccup that was worked out successfully! Garret was very professional and was eager to help!

Description of Work
One room carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

05/06/2020

Debbie A.

The 2 guys that came over were very friendly but at the same time professional. We never had furniture cleaned but looking now at her couch I will probably need to have my couch done !

Description of Work
Sofa and rocking chair

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

04/27/2020

Patrick H.

Great company, friendly and helpful. I’d definitely recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Area Rug cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

04/27/2020

Sabrina B.

The pick up and drop off went very well . They always called and let me know when they were coming . Carpet looked a smelled great

Description of Work
Area Rug

Work Completed On 04/20/2020

04/15/2020

Robbie J.

Excellent work...very professional staff

Description of Work
Area Rug

Category oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

03/28/2020

Philip K.

A spray bottle of unknown cleaning agents was used with a water injecting and vacuum extraction system, which was used immediately after spraying (no soak time for cleaning agents to penetrate). Although the surface of the material became "relatively" cleaner, it didn't clean as well as I expected. I have had better results with Chem-Dry service cleaning. Regardless of the amount of filth, washing the seat cushion covers, in my own washing machine with normal detergent and a little brighter has always resulted in like new results. This was accomplished prior to the cleaning crew coming out. They couldn't clean the couch to look as good :-(

Description of Work
Clean a small sectional couch

Category upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 03/09/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your honest feedback. We are always looking for ways to make our cleaning service the best possible and we see that there is room for improvement. We want to make sure that we exceed all of customer's expectations, and for this we apologize. In our efforts to make this right, we will be giving you a call to explore ways to meet your needs. We value you as a customer and look forward to talking with you soon. - David (owner)

08/14/2018

Michael S.

They were very professional coming out to our house and giving us a quote. It was easy to schedule with them. The work was done with quality and efficiency.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/19/2017

06/13/2018

Diana B.

The two men were punctual , friendly and professional . There was a glitch in that their vacuum after applying shampoo was not working , there it took long than normal to clean moletecthe job . My only complaints my is it took literally days for the carpet and upholstery to dry ,, I believe this was because of the faulty vacuum

Description of Work
Carpet and upholstery cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 10/18/2017

03/25/2018

Mike M.

They were on time, efficient and did a good job.

Description of Work
Upholstery cleaning

Category upholstery cleaning