Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic system services in Cave Creek, AZ
There are 17 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Cave Creek
- Reddi ServicesWe had the most excellent and professional ReddiHero! Steven Torres got everything done with perfection! We are Realtors with Russ Lyon Sotheby's International and our client was in need of the certification under a timeframe that was impossible for other companies but Steven made everything happen for this family! Thank you Steven! Kelly Popovich and Sheila Vaughn-Schleipfe
- Reddi ServicesBryant from Reddi Services responded rather quickly. Within the hour? Yes! Now that's quick. Of course I tried doing the normal stuff like removing the plumbing under the sink but that wasn't the problem. Bryant snaked the outside service access and that did the trick. Sometimes its best to call the pros. Now I have my weekend to relax
- Custom Plumbing of ArizonaIt went great Daniel from Custom Plumbing of Arizona was very professional, quick and efficient. I had an emergency situation in the middle of the night. They were able to be out first thing that next morning. I must add they have the best price in Phoenix as well. I got extra business cards from him so I can hand them out to family and friends in need of a great Plumbing Crew! 5 out of 5 stars from me
- Reddi ServicesRicky arrived at our home at 5:30 p.m. on a Saturday afternoon and he did a phenomenal job. At our time of great need, he not only did his job but also explained every step and what we should do in the future to avoid problems with our septic tank. We'll be selling our home in a few months and will definitely use Reddi AND Ricky again for the certification
- Reddi ServicesIt went super good! From the the time I called Lisa (super nice) to Toby advising me about location of technician (very appreciated) to Ricky the technician who was just super. He was nice, helpful and did a great job. I have already recommended them to family. When you have septic trouble you get kinda worried and Reddi Services was perfect. Thanks!!!!
- Reddi ServicesThe service went smooth with not a hitch Rick did a great job as usual I would recommend Reddi Services in a heart beat if anyone would ask me what Ceptic Service I used Reddit is a great knowledgeable Company they are the only one I call when I need to be pumped out so if you need your ceptic serviced call Reddi Services they are the bes
- Reddi ServicesOur Septic leach field failed and we needed to get this fixed. After finding out we only had one 40 foot leach line, I knew this wasn't to county code. Reddi Services was one of three estimates I requested and Angie's list approved. They were the perfect choice by keeping me up to date with their progress (as county permit office are very strict) and having equipment/workers knowing their job. A big Kudo to Ramon for being professional through out this effort. I've been at my place for 20 years and seen my share of contractors; this company will be my "Go-to" people from now on
- Arid Valley Plumbing LLCWe contacted the company and they sent out TJ Nunez who was excellent. He explained to us all the problems and what needed to be addressed right away, and have us options for things that could be fixed then as well, or that had shelf life and could be fixed down the road. It was a great experience using them and trusting TJ’s expertise
- Reddi ServicesExcellent. One company came out over the past weekend and wanted us to pay $4,000 to replace the line to the septic tank due to tree root blockage. They charged us $278 just to diagnose the problem. They offered to Hydro-Jet the line, but wouldn't guarantee it would even give us a temporary fix. Reddi came out, did a free assessment, and had a technician out 30 minutes later who cleared out the debris and gave us at least a functioning system. We will have to eventually replace the line, but we know who will do the work (at a significant savings) when we need it done. Thanks Reddi!
- Reddi ServicesReddi Services was very prompt and professional. Easily helped diagnose a septic tank issue and promptly dispatched another service van to assist in resolving the issue. Ricky Parks was very knowledgeable and spent extra time in explaining my septic system to me. Would highly recommend Reddi and will certainly use them again
Last update on March 18, 2022
Septic Service Contractors in Cave Creek, AZ
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Whether you’ve had a septic tank for years or it’s your first one, you need to know how to live with one. This guide covers septic tank maintenance for a long-lasting system.
Find septic tank services in
- Desert Hills,
- New River,
- Rio Verde,
- Paradise Valley,
- Fountain Hills,
- Black Canyon City,
- Fort Mcdowell,
- El Mirage,
- Sun City,
- Sun City West,
- Litchfield Park
Septic Tank Contractors in Cave Creek, AZ
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A&A SEWER & DRAIN / THE SEWERMANPO BOX 45015
Phoenix, Arizona 85064
- A-ACCENT PLUMBING2721 EAST INDIAN SCHOOL RD
Phoenix, Arizona 85016
- AAA AJAX PUMPING SERVICE2433 S 7TH AVE
Phoenix, Arizona 85007
- AAAA Westwood Service5510 W Riviera Dr
Glendale, Arizona 85304
- ADVANCED SEPTIC SOLUTIONS3116 S Mill Ave #429
Tempe, Arizona 85282
- Allied Plumbing Co.12514 W Rosewood DR
El Mirage, Arizona 85335
- AZLX LLC
Phoenix, Arizona 85018
- A&A SEWER & DRAIN / THE SEWERMAN
- Belsito Plumbing LLC2215 W Melinda Ln
Phoenix, Arizona 85027
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing The Punctual Plumber1911 West Parkside Lane
Phoenix, Arizona 85027
- BENSON SYSTEMS2065 W Obispo Ave
Gilbert, Arizona 85233
- Bleuwave Electrical, HVAC, & Plumbing2350 E Germann Rd
Chandler, Arizona 85286
- BLUE RIVER PLUMBING & ROOTER48412 N BLACK CANYON HWY 338
New River, Arizona 85087
- Belsito Plumbing LLC
- Deer Valley Plumbing Contractors Inc2411 W Lone Cactus Dr
Phoenix, Arizona 85027
- DELTA PLUMBING11301 east enrose st.
Mesa, Arizona 85207
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
Orlando, Florida 32807
- Don Jones Plumbing7593 W Ocotillo Rd
Glendale, Arizona 85303
- Duck's Septic Pump & Install Inc6115 S 196th Dr
Buckeye, Arizona 85326
- Deer Valley Plumbing Contractors Inc
- Fidelity National Home WarrantyPO Box 8127
Walnut Creek, California 94596
- Fidelity National Home Warranty
- Hays Cooling Heating & Plumbing24825 N 16th Ave # 115
Phoenix, Arizona 85085
- Hays Cooling Heating & Plumbing
- Imperial Excavating LLC2020 W Adobe Dr
Phoenix, Arizona 85027
- Imperial Excavating LLC
- NexGen Builders15029 N Thompson Peak Pkwy B111-607
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
- NexGen Builders
- Zippy Zebra Plumbing LLCPO Box 20071
Mesa, Arizona 85277
- Zippy Zebra Plumbing LLC
Septic tank companies that service Cave Creek
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.