Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Jerome, AZ
There are 3 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Jerome
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaVery well. The plumber, Clinton Barrowman, was friendly, efficient, and helpful. The job took 2 days with little delay in our water usage and inconvenience on the lawn. All very smooth.
- El Rey Septic Pumping ServiceVery professional service. Representative was prompt, knowledgeable, courteous, cordial and efficient.
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaAwesome! We have such a great repour with this company. And we totally feel confident in our Service Tech., Clinton. He is so thorough and explains everything, as he goes. Highly recommend this Program so there are NO surprises. Mr. Rooter gets an A+++ Rating again! Thank you!
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaIt is one of those types of jobs you do not know the extent of the job because everything is underground and have to dig (so to speak) as you go. We were updated as the job progressed and eventually finished in a timely manner. I would recommend Thomas and David to install a new septic system based on the way they handled this job. Very professional and up front read less
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaIt went very well. Dave arrived on time, answered my questions and did the work right away - CLEAR DRAIN!!!! I recommend Mr. Rooter strongly - great dependable service!
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaBeyond expectations. .! Dave and. Ken were very professional and knowledgeable. Thay replaced the landscape like they were never here
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & Maricopa1. Response time on a Saturday, no less, was very reasonable. Our Tech, Logan, turned out to be Super knowledgeable, explained everything in great detail, and so we felt comfortable with his suggestions and thoroughness. Because of our heavy Monsoon rains that day, we agreed to set up a 2nd appt. to dig and survey. 2. On Tues., July 25th, Logan called one of the Pumping company, and cleaned out the tank, as well as scoped the inlet and outlet piping. The inlet showed signs of "roots" interfering and damage. The outlet pipe was definitely damaged, with some sort of blockage to the leach field. We agreed the 3rd and hopefully last plan of attack was to dig down to the outlet pipe, expose and replace it, as well as expose the inlet pipe for replacement and cementing to avoid any more root invasion. Logan poured their BioChoiceES chemical into the tank, sealed the risers down, and replaced our ground cover, neat and clean. He also showed us and left us with an extra jug of the chemical so we could start a monthly plan of maintenance down all our sink drains. We are now awaiting the 3rd procedure to hopefully finalize our repair to the leach field, today or tomorrow, and according to the weather. (Est. $1,096.00 read less
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaDustin and Jose were great. They found the problem in our septic system right away and gave me a firm quote to repair. I had them do the job the following day. They took pics of the exposed broken pipe and kept me informed throughout the job repair. They were very courteous and polite. I really liked when Jose came into my house wearing booties on his shoes. Shows that they care about my home. The job was completed in a professional manner and everything is back to normal. Thank You Mr. Rooter for a great experience. Tomy Iva read less
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaOffice staff was very helpful and told us how long it would take to get a plumber out. When he was delayed they kept us informed with an estimated arrival time. The technician, Clinton was very professional and thorough ... even wore shoe covers while in the house. The blockage was pretty serious and he had to call for additional equipment. Finally got it cleared. Gave us all possible options as he worked and kept us updated on exactly how much it would cost read less
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaThe tech, Dustin From, was very pleasant, and was happy to have us watch him do the work. Showed us one ESO that was completely frozen from corrosion etc. We used this service for septic service in January 2015 and were very pleased with it.
Septic Tank Companies in Jerome
- Business Description:Proudly serving in Yavapai County since 2006, El Rey Septic Pumping Service specializes in residential septic cleaning, maintenance, repairs as well as providing clients with certified N.A.W.T Inspectors for real estate/home sale transaction. As a local family owned and operated business, we take pride in providing our customers with outstanding customer service along with offering the best competitive rates in our surrounding area with no hidden fees. Call your septic professionals today! O.. read lessRecent Review:Very professional service. Representative was prompt, knowledgeable, courteous, cordial and efficient.Christopher J.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes.. read lessRecent Review:This the second time I have called Mr. Rooter and once again I am delighted with their services. I requested that Clinton come and he repaired or replaced all of my outdoor hose bibs and refitted the drip system fittings. He made several trips to hardware stores for specific pipe fitting and was quick to resolve any issues I brought up concerning ease of use or accommodation to existing requirements. He also checked all the drains and poured in a drain cleaner treatment. We received a discount coupon after our first visit which was applied to the new total. I will always call Mr. Rooter for pluming issues and also ask them so send Clinton, and will highly recommend their service to others read lessDeanne M.
- Business Description:Licensed Commercial & Residential Contractor. Heating, Cooling and Electrical Service; new construction, remodel & home improvements.Recent Review:We have been customers of Connolly for a few years now. They are prompt and courteous, and they clearly put the customer's needs first. Their inspections are never used as a pretext to selling us repairs we don't need. When we had a furnace breakdown on the weekend (and aren't they always on the weekend?) they came out right away and had us up and running in no time. Mike was out today and did thorough inspection of our furnace. I was given a detailed explanation of everything he found. Since I am not able to climb ladders any more, we had a couple of small tasks like changing smoke detector batteries and replacing a burned out floodlight in out kitchen. We have eleven foot ceilings, and one of the smokies was over our bed, very hard to get to. Mike cheerfully took care of these little tasks and did not charge us anything even though it probably wasn't a normal part of the inspection. Their pricing is reasonable and customer service is top-notch. We would never think of going somewhere else read lessStephen C.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business and have been providing septic services to Yavapai County for over 15 years. Our business includes residential & commercial septic tank cleaning & inspections. We accept all credit cards, debit cards and we can bill Real Estate transactions through the escrow account read lessRecent Review:This company is very low in customer service, high on price, and low on accuracy of the issue. They use contractors that seem to be more interested in getting more business and patting themselves on the back then tending to the needs of the customer. I didn't believe their assessment of our drain and went to a different company and glad we did. Their assessment of the flow drain was not even close to being accurate. Pictures from the next company proved our theory. I would not suggest using this company read lessSARA W.
- Business Description:One Call Fixes It All. Septic tank and leach field experts! All your pipe needs repaired and replaced! Septic tank and leach line installation and repair! NAWT Septic Tank Certified ,We are Sewer Solution Specialists. Quickly and efficiently we take care of all your Sewer and Drain Cleaning, Rooter, Jetter and Camera Inspections of your drains and sewer lines, leach line and septic tanks. We can repair or replace sewer line from the house to the main. We can locate and repair leaks in the wa.. read less
- Business Description:Owner - Operator Dan Eriksson has over 18 years experience in the industry. Based in the Prescott area for over 14 years. Friendly, reliable, professional - hands on service. Quotes and Bids provided. Residential and Commercial Work. KA Dual Engineering - ROC #182156 Bonded and Insure read less
- Business Description:27 years experience in all phases of plumbing. Estimate cost is $49.95 and includes the first half hour of total cost of repair
- Business Description:Sevice, Remodels, custom homes, commercial buildings
- Business Description:A local luxury builder and renovation company who provides construction expertise and interior design as well as hands on project management. ROC#233985 We are there for you from conceptualization to realization. Specialties of our firm: Project Planning and Design; Site Development; AutoCAD; Submittal of Plans, including HOA and Architectural Review Process; Experienced Subs/Trades; Hands on Project Management; Project Specifications and Purchasing; Pro Solar and Environmentally Con.. read less
- Business Description:Lassila Liquid Waste Disposal is your full service liquid waste disposal company since 1994 offering a professional and timely service with no hidden charges added. We offer residential services throughout Yavapai County and commercial and industrial services from Flagstaff to Apache Junction. Lassila Liquid Waste Disposal is health department approved and are able to handle your septic tank problems. Our staff members are friendly and courteous and will answer all your septic system concer.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Prescott Valley
- Camp Verde
- Lake Montezuma
- Chino Valley
- Munds Park
- Cordes Lakes
- Spring Valley
- Happy Jack
- Skull Valley
- Ash Fork
septic tank services in Jerome
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BUSSELL ERIKSSON DESIGNER HOMES AND RENOVATION LLC5750 N BAILEY AVE
- BUSSELL ERIKSSON DESIGNER HOMES AND RENOVATION LLC
- Connolly Electric & Mechanical2651 S. Union Dr.
- Connolly Electric & Mechanical
- Granite Septic3260 Enterprise Lane
Chino Valley, Arizona
- Granite Septic
- LASSILA LIQUID WASTE DISPOSAL8048 E JACQUE DR
Prescott Valley, Arizona
- LASSILA LIQUID WASTE DISPOSAL
- Verde Valley Plumbing Inc.P.O. Box 566
- Verde Valley Plumbing Inc.
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO
- ZEO LLC2541 S Village Dr
- ZEO LLC