Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Sedona, AZ
There are 5 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Sedona
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaThank you for your quick response to the trouble call and timely completion of repairs. We sincerely appreciate the positive customer service. Please let Caleb & Lance know we appreciate their professionalism, knowledge and dedication. The office staff is outstanding. Bill & Peggy California/Sedona - VO read less
- CYCLONE SEPTICApril 2020. I was selling a property outside of Williams, AZ. I had to have the septic tank pumped and inspected. I called several numbers in the Williams area with no results. I was actually hesitant to call Cyclone because of the reviews. I needed results fast so I called Cyclone in desperation. To my surprise the call was immediately answered by Mark, the NEW recent owner of Cyclone Septic. He was very helpful and set up an appointment for the very next day. He said he would call me to let me know he was there and to advise me of his findings. The very next day Mark called as promised and had positive news. He submitted his inspection report to the tile company the next morning. I was extremely pleased with his service. He said he has been battling the previous owner's bad reviews. I TOTALLY RECOMMEND CYCLONE SEPTIC FOR YOUR SERVICE NEEDS read less
- CYCLONE SEPTICExcellent work, arrived on time, got right to work. Mark did an exceptional job. I will not hesitate to call him in 5 years to do it again. Explained everything as he worked and told me how bad it is to wait too long between service. Exceptional service.
- Reddi ServicesGerald was very prompt, efficient, and respectful as he came out to address my urgent situation. He fixed the problem within an hour, charged the rate that I was quoted on the phone, and didn't try to up-sell me on a bunch of other services. Gerald also took the time to describe the problem and give me tips for preventing future issues. I would definitely trust Reddi Services to come out for future service and I would recommend them to friends. I greatly appreciate how they were able to address my emergency within hours read less
- Arizona's Best Plumbing & RooterI have used AZ Best before and called them immediately. They arrived within 3 hours, augered out the drains & located the hidden septic tank - and set a time for the next morning to return for the digging out and pumping out. They did a great job all around - grounds are returned to normal and we are clean, free-running, and sanitary once again. I highly recommend AZ Best and will use them again read less
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaThey arrived from 80+ miles away by 4:30. Daniel assessed the situation and let us know what the problem was at the moment and what needed to be done. He made sure we could use the "facilities" minimally until the next day. He returned on time in the morning with additional man power. He had notified a company here in Payson to be here by 10am to pump the septic. Work was done and all is "golden" now. Daniel is a true asset to the team at Mr. Rooter: he is professional, friendly and knowledgeable. He explained everything to us making sure we understood. Thank yo read less
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaMr. Rooter was able to come promptly after I discovered the problem. I did not get prices from other possible service providers so I don't know how they might compare.
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaThe lead technician was very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. There was a young trainee accompanying him who was likewise well-mannered. They showed up on time and gave me a summary of how they would proceed. The tank was difficult to locate, but they were patient. As the tank was being drained, the lead technician gave me a brochure describing a product which was supposed to aid the "start up" and general operation of the system. I was ready for this and had decided that this is unnecessary. (Google the subject and decide for yourself before the technician arrives.) This saved me about $200. After a brief and courteous attempt to convince me otherwise, we proceeded without the additive. There was no high pressure from this technician. When they were finished with the service they filled the holes and tidied up the area carefully. I had been intending to replace the elements in the water heater because of the crackling noise I was hearing when it is on, indicating significant scaling and subsequent inefficiency. During the inspection the technician rather strongly suggest replacement of the safety valve (it was installed in 2007). The offered price was over $200. I balked at this after checking on line with Ace Hardware and finding the replacement valve for $14. The technician did not complain about this and removed an element for my inspection as part of the service charge already added for draining, flushing and inspecting the water heater. I cleaned and replaced the elements myself after they finished the work. Every time a service was offered, the price was shown to me in the catalog and I was require to initial the invoice to authorize them to proceed. I appreciated this professionalism. At the end of the day I had saved over $500 by rejecting items I did not think I needed and choosing to service other items myself. One has to remember that profit for the local franchise is generated mainly from the services offered and accepted. If convenience is your priority, then you can simply initial for each item offered, recheck your running total (very much appreciated) and let them proceed. In this case I decided to reject some items and supply my own solutions for others. If you are handy with tools and want to save money at the cost of convenience you can do the same. You will be asked to sign off on any items which you choose to reject or fix yourself. The final invoice was nearly $1200. This is within the range I expected. I am completely satisfied with the service provided and will call the company first for any future service they provide read less
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaWe had just finished up with a major landscaping project in our back yard. As the landscaper was packing up the septic alarm went off. It appears that the landscaper may have damaged a wire that goes to the septic. My husband is handy with wiring but the alarm still was going off so it was time to bring in the professionals. I got the Mr Rooter contact information off of Angie's List and they were out within 30 minutes of the call. They were professional, clean and very polite. It did take awhile to diagnose the problem but we have an unusual septic system. They did call for extra help from someone who had more knowledge on our system. They would not do the electrical wiring that needed to be changed but my husband was able to quickly do that. We ended up needing a new septic pump and they were able to locate a pump and put it in the same time. The project did take more time since they were unfamiliar with the septic but they worked into the dark and finished the project and cleaned up. They put back all the landscaping materials and you could not tell that any work had happened there. Only negative is that they do not break down the invoice as to the price of parts or labor. The price is about what we had paid in the past and with all the hours it took seemed fair read less
- Hendricks Sewer & DrainWe thought we had to have our septic pumped. He figured out it was just clogged and removed the clog. He responded to my call Saturday evening, less than an hour after I called and left a message, and was here first thing Sunday morning! Super professional, affordable, knowledgeable, and very nice! We will call him again! read less
Septic Tank Companies in Sedona
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes.. read lessRecent Review:This the second time I have called Mr. Rooter and once again I am delighted with their services. I requested that Clinton come and he repaired or replaced all of my outdoor hose bibs and refitted the drip system fittings. He made several trips to hardware stores for specific pipe fitting and was quick to resolve any issues I brought up concerning ease of use or accommodation to existing requirements. He also checked all the drains and poured in a drain cleaner treatment. We received a discount coupon after our first visit which was applied to the new total. I will always call Mr. Rooter for pluming issues and also ask them so send Clinton, and will highly recommend their service to others read lessDeanne M.
- Business Description:A septic cleaning and hauling business.Recent Review:April 2020. I was selling a property outside of Williams, AZ. I had to have the septic tank pumped and inspected. I called several numbers in the Williams area with no results. I was actually hesitant to call Cyclone because of the reviews. I needed results fast so I called Cyclone in desperation. To my surprise the call was immediately answered by Mark, the NEW recent owner of Cyclone Septic. He was very helpful and set up an appointment for the very next day. He said he would call me to let me know he was there and to advise me of his findings. The very next day Mark called as promised and had positive news. He submitted his inspection report to the tile company the next morning. I was extremely pleased with his service. He said he has been battling the previous owner's bad reviews. I TOTALLY RECOMMEND CYCLONE SEPTIC FOR YOUR SERVICE NEEDS read lessBeth R.
- Business Description:New Construction, Remodeling, and Service Plumbing. Water treatment conditioning, water softeners, backwash systems, and Reverse Osmosis installation, service and repairs. Village Plumbing, LLC. offers relief to the troubling plumbing issues that have created the stress prompting the Client to call a plumber. Our expertise is to remedy the problem in the most effective manner for both immediate and long term ideals, in a timely fashion read lessRecent Review:I can recommend Doug for any plumbing job without reservation. He installed a new water heater and a Nuvo water conditioning system (in lieu of a water softener) and installed a new hot water recirculating pump that I bought. I got a bid of over $7,000 from a reputable local plumbing company. Doug charges time and materials and estimated my job would run something over $3,000 (up to $3,500). When it was done, he handed me a bill for $2,400! He did an excellent job and it was on time. He had great communication. A couple times he was a little testy when I kept asking questions over the phone while he was trying to finish another job. I let it pass and it proved to not be an issue. He ordered parts; he explained to me what connections I needed to order for the recirculating pump to hook up with my system. He ran my system through a number of tests to see if it could handle the Nuvo system. He listened carefully to my opinions, ideas, and questions. He explained how everything worked in plain language I could understand. AFTER the job was done, he stuck with me until we got the Nuvo system adjusted to work properly. He called the company for information and gave me literature that explained step by step how to make the adjustments. I rarely have such a superlative experience with contractors. He was great read lessTHOMAS H.
- Recent Review:Daniel came out to do the work and he was excellent. He was prompt, courteous, caring, understanding, patient, and top shelf. He is a master plumber and is only 30! I would highly recommend them and I will definitely hire them again read lessMicki C.
- Business Description:Licensed Commercial & Residential Contractor. Heating, Cooling and Electrical Service; new construction, remodel & home improvements.Recent Review:We have been customers of Connolly for a few years now. They are prompt and courteous, and they clearly put the customer's needs first. Their inspections are never used as a pretext to selling us repairs we don't need. When we had a furnace breakdown on the weekend (and aren't they always on the weekend?) they came out right away and had us up and running in no time. Mike was out today and did thorough inspection of our furnace. I was given a detailed explanation of everything he found. Since I am not able to climb ladders any more, we had a couple of small tasks like changing smoke detector batteries and replacing a burned out floodlight in out kitchen. We have eleven foot ceilings, and one of the smokies was over our bed, very hard to get to. Mike cheerfully took care of these little tasks and did not charge us anything even though it probably wasn't a normal part of the inspection. Their pricing is reasonable and customer service is top-notch. We would never think of going somewhere else read lessStephen C.
- Business Description:Yavapa Septic Service is Locally Owned and Operated since 2001 NAWT Certified Inspector since 1999
- Business Description:Electrical, Plumbing, Heating and Cooling, Flooring, Tile, Painting, Landscaping and Custom Work.
- Business Description:All occasion portable toilets and every septic serviceRecent Review:I made contact with the service provider on 2/7; after a brief phone conversation, during which a reasonable price was quoted, it was agreed I would text the address and 2 available dates for service- 2/26 or 3/2. The service provider agreed to "get with me" on the 26th of February. He was a NO CALL, NO SHOW for both dates. When again I contacted him, he noted his recent personal issues and apologized. Somewhat disappointing, in this 'communication age' of cell phones and text messages, that a simple reschedule was just not possible read lessLorraine A.
- Business Description:I can do any kind of home repairs and am a licensed plumber i have 6 years of schooling and 25 yrs of experience under my belt,I am not doing this to get rich I am an honest working family man looking to support my family. no job too small, I am a clean worker I always get the job done right the first time and on time. I take allot of pride in the work that I do my company motto is " you get A+ quality work for a C+ quality price" I can always work within a budget and no price is set in stone.. read less
- Business Description:Serving all of Arizona, ExactEx LLC is a KA licensed contractor specializing in earthwork, underground utilities and remediation services. Based in Dewey just outside of Prescott, ExactEx offers a broad scope of site improvement and infrastructure services. We do more than play in the dirt. At ExactEx pride ourselves on high quality site improvement and infrasructure work for residential, commercial and public projects. As an experienced contractor with more than 25 years in the field, we.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Munds Park
- Lake Montezuma
- Camp Verde
- Happy Jack
- Prescott Valley
- Chino Valley
- Cordes Lakes
- Spring Valley
- Star Valley
septic tank services in Sedona
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- EXACTEX LLC598 Redwood Rd
Saratoga Springs, Utah
- EXACTEX LLC
- FIRST CLASS SEPTIC PUMPING1860 W Kaibab Ln Suite A
- FIRST CLASS SEPTIC PUMPING
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC5431 N. Oracle Road #191
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC
- Kincheloe Plumbing119 Hart
- Kincheloe Plumbing
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- PATTON ELECTRIC LLC/ DBA: ENVIRO TECH ELECTRICAL S1273 Mountainaire Rd.
- Pitzer's One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating2310 Kingman Ave
- Portee and Sons PumpingP.O Box 1383
- PATTON ELECTRIC LLC/ DBA: ENVIRO TECH ELECTRICAL S
- Village Plumbing, LLC130 Castle Rock Rd 62
- Village Plumbing, LLC
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO
- ZEO LLC2541 S Village Dr
- ZEO LLC