Knowing the costs of routine maintenance and common appliance repairs will help you know how much to save for a new fridge, stove and more.
Find top appliance sales companies in Buckeye, AZ
There are 3 top-rated appliance sales companies in your area and 5 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Large Appliances Reviews in Buckeye
- Spencers TV & ApplianceOne of the worst experiences I have ever had with a company. Purchased a dishwasher in May and on Aug 12th it was finally delivered. Was given a date for delivery in June and waited at home patently for the delivery. Around 5pm I finally called and asked where it was and was told it was delayed. Took off work to be home and no call ahead of time warning me it would be delayed. In July we went on vacation and got a call from a delivery driver stating our dishwasher was here. No call, no anything, just showed up. Obviously, we were not home and I rescheduled to the day we returned. Once again that day came and I received no calls from Spencer’s. I called them and asked the status and they said it was now damaged (aka we sold it to someone else) and it would be August until it came in. ALSO, originally, we purchased this dishwasher partly due to the rebate being offered but due to all the delays that rebate is no longer valid. I have spent tens of thousands of dollars here and Spencer’s didn’t care about any of these issues and have lost my business forever. Go to someone who actually cares and will admit when they messed up. Our salesperson at the Gilbert location, Keven, took zero responsibility along with my multiple phone calls to the Gilbert location to try and get someone to care or management to even call me back. I understand there is a global shortage of components and shipping times can be an issue, but this is about respecting your customers and doing what’s right and Spencer’s failed miserably
- Spencers TV & ApplianceExcellent, on time, professional, easy to talk to, both of them worked together well, explanations were spot on
- Used Appliancesactually, flawless...do date, no issues with the dryer. I did not like that I had to buy a new plug and hose and not use the ones from the old dryer, but it seems to be standard practice. They coordinate delivery with the tenant and it was pretty painless for me.
- LOWE'SMy experience was very interesting. Their store is sectionalized. So they have a section that has dozens. and dozens, and dozens of refrigerators. That's their section. So we went there and we spent 15 or 20 minutes just walking around that section ourselves looking at all of the refrigerators. Then finally we said you know, for our needs this one seems to be the best model for the best price. Let's get this one. Great. So now that we have finally picked it out, now we are looking for a sales person and there's no one around. So we had to wait another 10 to 15 minutes. Finally I went to another section and I said can you page a sales person for me. At that point we were very annoyed, but the lady paged a sales person. Then in about 5 minutes the salesperson got there and then he was marvelous. Then everything was great from that point on. We had to wait quite a while before we got service. Once we got service it was fabulous. I liked most about the salesperson that he was knowledgeable, helpful, what else can I say. The appliance was available. The delivery and installation was excellent. They delivered it and installed it the next day, which was wonderful. They were quick and efficient. They didn't charge anything. It was very well done. When you get something like that, nothing is as simple as you think it would be. Most refrigerators now and day, better quality refrigerators, have ice makers. So you have to connect the water line so that it can make ice. Well wouldn't you know it, we wanted out refrigerator in the spot where there wasn't a water line. So they had to go to where the water line was and then run a line extension to where we wanted the refrigerator. Which they did free of charge. No complaints. No problems. They just did it quickly, efficiently, pleasantly, they were done, the refrigerator is fabulous, we were delighted with everything. The only problem was initially waiting on a sales person, which that's not a big deal. The store is air conditioned. The price was good. We know that for a fact, because we shopped around online and the price was excellent. We were so pleased, we had our flooring done with another company, we were that company fans. This was such a nice and pleasant experience, I think the other company lost a customer. Now we are fans of Lowe's
- THE HOME DEPOTI purchased very nice GE dishwasher. Ed, the salesman, has sold appliances for years and professionally matched me with a product that wasn't even on the sales floor. The installation was on time and well-performed.
- Spencers TV & ApplianceThey have competitive prices. Their service is good. The price includes delivery and set-up to our satisfaction.
- MAYTAG STORESALES EXPERIENCE WAS QUICK, FRIENDLY, AND HELPFUL. DELIVERY WAS SPEEDY AND INSTALLATION WAS NEAT AND TIMELY.
- Surprise Sam's ClubI like Sam’s Club because they have a computer tech company that they use and you can always call them for a television or computer question and they answer your questions and they work you through it. The computer techs are absolutely incredible; you could not ask for better. I’m kind of technology illiterate and they have helped me so many times and they are there 24/7. I purchased the warranties with my products and they take care of any problems; they always have. I even bought a folding table and after four years the middle post started coming through the top. They took it back and exchanged it for me. They used to take things back forever but now they’ve changed it so it’s not so long. I can’t beat Sam’s Club – I really like them. I bought a plasma tv but I didn’t like it so they gave me my money back. I bought two televisions for the same price as the plasma. They gave me everything back because I didn’t like the plasma television. You can’t fault Sam’s Club – they do everything for you. Every month, on the second Saturday, a company comes in and checks your glucose, your cholesterol, your vital signs and your eyes. The last time they checked my memory and my BMI. And they do it all for free. The employees sometimes aren’t quite there but if you go over their heads to a manager, you get your best quality. I would give Sam’s Club a AAA
- The Home Depot IncThe sales staff in the appliance department were fast and efficient. They wrote up my order and gave me a firm date for installation of the washer and dryer. They were very clear about all the details of the installation and what additional materials would be required (exhaust hose, dryer power cable). The installers arrived on time, unloaded the new units and had me inspect them for damage and proper model numbers before installation. The installation team was fast and efficient. They installed both units, hauled out the old ones and cleaned up the work area when they were finished. Overall it was a good experience and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again
- Costco Wholesale CorpHave purchased numerous frames and lenses from them. Service has been very quick and friendly. Malinda and Kevin were especially helpful.
Appliance Sales Companies in Buckeye
- Business Description:Fan Doctor Electric, is dedicated to being the valley’s leader in “Green”, energy efficient lighting and fan products and the one-stop-shop for all of your electrical needs. With 30 years experience, it is our goal to provide the most affordable, energy saving solutions in fans and lighting. Our well-trained staff is committed to providing first class customer service. With unique fans and a host of energy efficient products, we have something for every budget and every décorRecent Review:Excellent job very knowledge in work being donewilliam a.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:Heavenly Heat Infrared Saunas are made for the chemically sensitive. That means that our infrared saunas create an ideal, safe, and effective detoxification environment for anyone seeking to eliminate toxic substances from their body.Recent Review:Terrible! Wish I had gone with another company. Here is the issue with Heavenly Heat. If your sauna arrives damaged or and issue arrives -- they have zero technical support. Your repairs will be done by any "joe" that heavenly heat finds to do the repair in your area. They will have no experience with Sauna's and are given no instructions regarding the chemical free aspect of these sauna's. The worst part is the buyer, me, was treated as if I was the problem for wanting my sauna repaired correctly. I would have refused the delivery had I realized I was receiving a damaged sauna and would have to spend hours and days trying to get this resolved. The owner, Bob Morgan, is extremely responsive before he has your money but after, is a different story. When inquiring about the sauna he would respond generally within 10 minutes. After you purchase, and particularly if you have a problem with it, you are treated as if you're a nuisance. My sister bought a competitors sauna around the same time and the service she received from knowledgable representatives was a world of difference from my experience. My other issue was that there were shipping delays and Bob would never communicate them. I would have to pursue him to get information. I think they make a decent sauna but I would not recommend for reasons stated abovechris k.
- Business Description:Culligan is the world’s leading water treatment company. For over 75 years, Culligan has led the way in water treatment technology, providing the most advanced products and solutions for the world’s water problems. Your local Culligan Man is your local water expert. He is dedicated to delivering high-quality water solutions that will improve the lives of his customers. Simply stated, Culligan believes that better water will make life better for you and your family. Today we offer the most tec..Recent Review:Signed up for soft water earlier this year. On Friday Oct. 5 I discovered the soft water tank leaking in my garage. I immediately called Culligan and they said the soonest they could get out was Tuesday Oct. 9 and I should shut off the machine. On Tuesday, Culligan did not show in the time frame they said and did not call. Later that day I called them and a on-call worker came out in the evening to look at the machine and after about an hour said he fixed it. I was told to wait 2 to 3 hours and no more water would be leaking out. However, water was still coming out on the floor. I waited to see if it would stop until the morning but it did not. I shut off the machine again. I called them again and the person I spoke with said he could not come out then but would set up someone coming out between 2 and 4 the next day (Friday Oct. 12). Once again no one showed. I called Culligan again and they told me that their workers can not make appointments. I asked when they could come out and fix it. They said Tuesday (Oct. 16). Meanwhile even with the valve shut off, it is still leaking and the wood frame around the Garage Door is cracking and the paint is peeling. The manager made no attempt to give any help so I told them that on Tuesday just take the equipment out. I will find another company to provide soft water. Overpriced and very poor customer service. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere for soft waterLarry A.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance partsTyson A.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:The first repairman showed up approx. 30 minutes after 5:00 and was here for approx. an hour and a half. He thought the problem was fixed (and so did I), but the next morning when I ran it, it did the same thing it was doing before the fix. I called Sears to get someone else back out that day and was told it would be another 6 days before they could. To me that was unacceptable. I was told I could not talk to anyone other than a supervisor on the phone (I went through 4 different women supervisors) and they were not cooperating. I could not find any other number to call or way to contact a higher authority. When I finally mentioned a lawyer, they managed to get someone out in 2 days instead. He managed to fix the machine and showed up on time - although the machine sounds terrible now when it is in the spin cycle. I will never use them again and would not recommend them to anyoneSherry S.
- Business Description:Call any store and always get a live Salesman, No Hold Times! Why choose Spencers TV & Appliance? Spencers TV & Appliance is a family-owned discount Appliance, Electronics, and Mattress store based in Scottsdale, AZ. Since 1976, Spencers TV & Appliance has served customers in Scottsdale, Mesa, Arrowhead, Phoenix, Gilbert, Goodyear, Ahwatukee, Chandler, Tempe, Paradise Valley and Peoria with low prices on Appliances, Electronics, and Mattresses and top notch customer serviceRecent Review:One of the worst experiences I have ever had with a company. Purchased a dishwasher in May and on Aug 12th it was finally delivered. Was given a date for delivery in June and waited at home patently for the delivery. Around 5pm I finally called and asked where it was and was told it was delayed. Took off work to be home and no call ahead of time warning me it would be delayed. In July we went on vacation and got a call from a delivery driver stating our dishwasher was here. No call, no anything, just showed up. Obviously, we were not home and I rescheduled to the day we returned. Once again that day came and I received no calls from Spencer’s. I called them and asked the status and they said it was now damaged (aka we sold it to someone else) and it would be August until it came in. ALSO, originally, we purchased this dishwasher partly due to the rebate being offered but due to all the delays that rebate is no longer valid. I have spent tens of thousands of dollars here and Spencer’s didn’t care about any of these issues and have lost my business forever. Go to someone who actually cares and will admit when they messed up. Our salesperson at the Gilbert location, Keven, took zero responsibility along with my multiple phone calls to the Gilbert location to try and get someone to care or management to even call me back. I understand there is a global shortage of components and shipping times can be an issue, but this is about respecting your customers and doing what’s right and Spencer’s failed miserablyDan M.
- Business Description:RPM Air LLC is Veteran owned and operated. We strive to be a leader in Residential and Commercial Heating and Air Conditioning, Residential Appliance repair, Commercial Refrigeration and Commercial Cooking Equipment. I have been in the industry for over 15 years and have had my own business the last 8 years. We have a professional Office Staff and all of our Service Technicians are fully trained and qualified to diagnose and fix any issues our customers may have. We also require our Tech..Recent Review:My air conditioning quit working in the middle of the summer. My warranty company scheduled me with this company and like others, they literally did not show up. No calls, nothing. I called them multiple times throughout the day and they never answeredKayla S.
- Business Description:SOFT inc. is the only current liscensced installer for EEI moisture barriers in the State. We have been installing appliances of all types for nearly 20 years in Arizona. We pass along promotional specials from EEI
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance sales company articles
I Want to Replace Gas Clothes Dryer with an All-electric One. Who do I Contact about Disconnecting Gas
Question by Guest_9588654: I want to replace gas clothes dryer with an all-electric one. Who do I contact about disconnecting gas Do I contact a plumber? My ene
Find kitchen appliance sellers in
- Litchfield Park
- Sun City West
- El Mirage
- Sun City
- Gila Bend
- Paradise Valley
- Desert Hills
- New River
- Sun Lakes
kitchen appliance sellers in Buckeye
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ALL MAJOR APPLIANCE REPAIRS5202 W MISSOURI AVE
- Allstate Appliance2009 N 23rd Ave
- Appliance Perfections Parts & Service3620 E Thomas Rd Ste B113
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ARIZONA WHOLESALE SUPPLY COMPANY2020 E UNIVERSITY DR
- Associated Appliance Sales10924 W. Bell RD. Ste 2
Sun City, Arizona
- Astro Distributing & Leasing, Inc.4329 E Magnolia St
- Auction Nation2601 W Cypress St
- ALL MAJOR APPLIANCE REPAIRS
- DeLaney Model Home Furniture Auction & Liquidators3600 W. Osborn Road
- DrinkFromTheRock.com7181 Eagles Perch Dr .
- DeLaney Model Home Furniture Auction & Liquidators
- East Valley Sew And Vac2795 S Market St 107
- East Valley Sew And Vac
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1455 W Southern Ave
- Geek Squad - Best Buy5051 E RAY RD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1408 N LITCHFIELD RD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy8290 W BELL RD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1949 EAST CAMELBACK RD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy15449 N Hayden Rd
North Scottsdale, Arizona
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1900 E Rio Salado Pkwy
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1628 S SIGNAL BUTTE RD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2727 W THUNDERBIRD RD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy10035 W MCDOWELL RD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2288 E Williams Field Rd
- Geek Squad - Best Buy13711 W BELL RD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2440 W Happy Valley Rd
- Geek Squad - Best Buy6315 E SOUTHERN AV
- Geek Squad - Best Buy12645 N 48TH ST
- Guaranteed Appliance Inc8321 E Evans Rd
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- Jims Place Specailty Appliance2376 E Willis Rd
- Jims Place Specailty Appliance
- Kitchens 1015053 E Downing St
- Kitchens 101
- Quantum Builders LLC6202 S MAPLE AVE 131
- Quantum Builders LLC
- Screamin Deals5734 W. Peoria Ave.
- Sears2100 S Gilbert Rd # 7
- Sears6515 E Southern Ave
- SEARS10140 N 91ST AVE KMART 9406/SEARS ESSENTIALS
- Sears - Fiesta Mall1425 W Southern Ave
- Sears - Glendale7780 W Arrowhead Towne Center
- Simply Comfort Air Conditioning and Appliance5755 N 59th Ave
- soft incpo box 40803
- Spencer's TV & Appliance14202 N Scottsdale Rd #124
- SPENCER'S TV & APPLIANCE CO10220 N 43 AVE
- Spencers TV & Appliance310 W Southern Ave
- Spencers TV & Appliance2711 S San Tan Village Pkwy
- Spencers TV & Appliance7346 W Bell Rd
- Spencers TV & Appliance160 E Broadway Rd
- Spencers TV & Appliance13820 N Tatum Blvd
- Spencers TV & Appliance14202 N Scottsdale Rd
- Spencers TV & Appliance115 W 1st Ave
- Spencer’s TV & Appliance4630 E Ray Road
- Stacy's Resale8702 N Shadow Ln
- Screamin Deals
- Used Appliances624 w. broadway rd
- Used Appliances
- Vintage Stove ConnextionPO Box 39194
- Vintage Stove Connextion