When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Black Canyon City, AZ
There are 3 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Basement Waterproofers in Black Canyon City
- Business Description:The only ICRI Certified company in the state of Arizona! If your home has cracks in floors or walls, or has windows and doors out of alignment, call today for a comprehensive foundation inspection. Phoenix residents please call 6026394815. Tuscon residents please call (520) 812-6989. Additional DBA - Arizona Repair Masons Inc. *Online quotes are unavailable and an initial consultation must take place in order to examine the extent of the foundation problem.* For more information on foundation..Recent Review:I contracted with this company to repair my swimming pool and the foundation of my home 11/30/18. At this point, I have to give the company a C- (at best) for their performance. I could probably write several pages about the experience, but I will try to confine myself to the main points. On the plus side, they did perform the work I contracted for (cost $34,000), with one exception. The contract calls for a follow-up floor survey which was completed 11/24/20. To date (01/20/21), I am still waiting for the survey report. The expression, “take the money and run” comes to mind. This review will cover some of the things to consider when contracting with this company. The process will begin with the floor survey and repair report (cost $400). The sales agent will review the report with you and recommend a contract for the repairs. Mistake one. They offer a 5% discount if you sign the contract immediately. However, given it takes at least an hour to review the repair report, it would take another hour to review the massive number of “outs” written in the contract. Skip the discount so you know what you are getting into. For example, the foundation repair involved moving the flagstone on my patio. I had to pay another company to re-install the flagstone; not included in the contract. Mistake two. Most foundation problems are due to drainage; water pooling by the home. The repair report identified drainage problems, but they were not discussed, and the needed “hardscaping” to correct the problem was not included in the contract. My advice is to correct any drainage problem, then consider whether you still need a foundation repair. Mistake three. The repair plan allows the company to “adjust” the repair plan based on “site conditions”. They had to move the placement of the repair (poles driven into the ground, called push piers) because I have an air conditioner located where they planned to place the pier. Walk around the outside of your home and verify WHERE the piers will be placed, before signing the contract. Once you sign the contract, it is next to impossible (at least in my case) to get anyone to further discuss the repair plan. Mistake three. The pool repair was not performed by this company; it was subcontracted to another company, with no warranty. Better to simply find a pool repair company. The subcontractor would refer me back to AFS if I had a question about the pool repair, and good luck getting an answer from AFS. Mistake four. There ARE other companies that perform this workRAY L.
- Business Description:Delta Power Wash. Free Instant quotes are arranged by this phone number only 707-513-8348. Call now for an Instant FREE Quote. We are ready to serve you.... For customer service purposes you must call and schedule by phone first, or a fee for all Request Quotes by Text - Email or US postal service will apply. Here is our General Pricing: House Wash - (2500 sq foot Home) Wash is $500.00 Or .20 per square foot Concrete two car exterior Drive Way - $165.00 or with oil spills $195.00. Roofs..Recent Review:My house looks great! - thought we were gonna need new paint - a good wash is exactly what it needed. Great service and fast too. We’ll being doing this again.Val B.
- Business Description:E & J Roofing and Home Improvements is a family owned and operated roofing and home improvement company. We are third generation roofing contractors with over 20 years experience. Whether it's commercial or residential roofing, flat roof, tile or asphalt, exterior remodeling, siding or stucco, we can fix and improve any project you throw at us! Focusing on customers on a personal level, we guarantee our work from day one. Licensed, bonded & insured for your protection. Call us today for an es..Recent Review:Roof was leaking inside mobile through ceiling fans enough to fill buckets, when they finished it didn't leak a drop anymore! They will be coming back to do more work..excellent, excellent professionalism! A+++Mercedes R.
- Business Description:Rush Wierman, the owner of Absolute Waterproofing has been in the coating trade for over 30 years. Absolute Waterproofing specializes in walk decks, 2nd floor and above over plywood or concrete, new or restoration. We also do subgrade and planter waterproofing. Our highly trained, experienced crews work professionally and efficiently to install a variety of the industry’s most advanced coatings and sealants from leading manufacturers including Carlisle, Tremco, and Sika to name a fewRecent Review:Rush was extremely knowledgeable and conscientious. He takes pride in his work.Ron T.
- Business Description:ASAP Restoration, LLC (ASAP) is the #1 rated restoration company in Arizona and has received the "Super Service" award every year since 2014. ASAP is a fully licensed, bonded and insured restoration contractor that specializes in a full range of affordable indoor air quality and emergency/damage restoration services. This includes mold inspection, sampling, remediation, restoration, and reconstruction. We have a stellar record with the Arizona Registrar of Contractors (ROC 256351) and are an ..Recent Review:Absolutely amazing! I had a water leak which my landlord neglected for several months. I called Josh at ASAP Restoration and he went above and beyond anything I could have expected. He called my landlord to help rectify the situation, got testing done incredibly fast, sent emails so I was educated on what I was dealing with, sent texts to make sure I knew each step of what was happening. Do yourself a favor and call them, I'm so incredibly grateful for not only the service but the care they showedDrew R.
- Business Description:We are a state certified general contractor specializing in residential remodeling, improvements and repairs, such as: professional painting, roofs and 50 year roof coatings, stucco and stucco repairs, installation of windows and doors, all carpentry, etc., and basically anything from roof to the foundation- both interior and exterior. We can provide up to 7 pages of letters of recommendation from our satisfied customers. We stand behind our motto, "Professional work... not promises!
- Business Description:15-20 EMPLOYEES, FREE ESTIMATES, NO TRAVEL CHARGES IN PHOENIX AREA.
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..
- Business Description:Butler Developments, LLC - LEADING THE WAY IN QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. Specializing in Custom Home Building and Commercial Services; new builds, renovations to existing buildings, remodeling all aspects of buildings, painting, roofing, concrete, etc... No job is too small or too big for Team Butler! We are a locally owned and operated company with highly trained professionals
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- New River
- Spring Valley
- Cordes Lakes
- Desert Hills
- Cave Creek
- Sun City
- Sun City West
- El Mirage
- Rio Verde
- Camp Verde
waterproofing contractors in Black Canyon City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Butler Developments, LLCPO Box 3030
Show Low, Arizona
- Butler Developments, LLC
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- E&J Roofing LLC.2036 N. Gilbert road 2-283
- E&J Roofing LLC.
- FIVE STAR CONCRETE SERVICES INC9299 W. Olive Avenue Suite 812
- FIVE STAR CONCRETE SERVICES INC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- Solid Force Roofing, LLC102 N 132nd St.
- Solid Force Roofing, LLC