Crown molding is a popular choice for many homes, and it can be a decorative finishing element that adds flair to living spaces. In this guide, learn how installing crown molding and making trim improvements can boost your home's resale value.
Get matched with top property appraisers in Black Canyon City, AZ
There are 1 highly-rated local property appraisers.
Recent Real Estate Appraising Reviews in Black Canyon City
- HAGEN APPRAISAL SVCNOT recommended. We are refinancing our house and our bank apparently picked Hagen Appraisal Services because Hagen called on Thursday to set up an appointment for the next day. I explained that we did not live in the residence and that we would have to drive up from the valley to meet them, which is an hour and half drive. They set a time of an appraisal between 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm on Friday. We were there before 3:00 pm and by 3:30 pm they still had not shown up. I called them and they advised that Dan was running a bit late but he would be there. By 4:00 pm still a no show.. Between 4:00 pm and 5:30 pm we tried to call several times, which included voicemails, no one answered and we received not one return call. We waited until 6:00 pm and still a no show and no call. This company has horrible customer service and should not be used
Real Estate Appraisers in Black Canyon City
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:2012 Maricopa Business of the Year. Arizona's premier home inspection company. Thermal imaging certified, no extra charges for pools. Statewide service. We schedule termite Inspections as part of our Inspections. A Rated BBB. 6 month warranty included with every inspection. 7 day per week service. www.arizonainspections.com Office 520-208-259Recent Review:I chose them because the pitch man convinced me they were the best and they were $260 while others I called were $300 and adding termite inspection was $325 and his was included in the $260. On Monday morning at 8am of the planned inspection day, we found the 'current' owner had not turned the electricity on thus, the inspection could not take place. We were emailed the bill would be an additional $65 for the trip charge as it was a good 100 miles round trip and our error, not theirs. I felt bad so I accepted the additional charge. There went my saving a buck. Next we were emailed a new appointment day, Thursday at 11am. The inspector arrived Thursday at 8am. Needless to say, it confused my whole day arriving three hours early. The inspector really did a good job, explaining everything to me so that I understood. Then he presented me with a $325 bill that we had agreed on and I paid. It being early in the morning I wasn't thinking clearly but later I called the business office and said - "Since we have an email stating 11am and the inspector showed up at 8am, your mistake, so I should get my $65 back from the trip charge when it was our mistake." The business office wanted nothing to do with that idea. The $65 was for the extra time and mileage, she said. What about the disruption to my schedule showing up at the wrong time. It didn't matter. Every other time I spoke with the woman in the office she was very kind but suddenly she wasn't any more. Because they strictly wouldn't change the bill when it was their fault and because they are so far away, I will not use this company again. <br /Jan O.
- Business Description:Sell your house now with EZ Max Offer! We make selling your house as easy as possible. Just give us a call or fill out a form to get started!
- Business Description:Benevolent Benefits LLC (BBLLC) is a Property Inspection and Preservation Company based out of Northern Phoenix, Arizona. We pride ourselves; in the timely and suffcient manner our clients are provided service. What sets BBLLC apart from other local property preservation businesses. Would have to be the way our guys pay meticulousy close attention to detail and from the thoroughness in which our jobs are completed. Our specialty is Property Inspection., BBLLCs number one priority, is maintain..
- Business Description:RLF has a commitment to provide exceptional customer service and produce top quality land survey and mapping products for our clients through a combination of experience, innovation, technology and communication
- Business Description:Sales of new manufactured homes.Recent Review:Marc was personable and knew the best example for me. The purchase was easy and arranged for set-up.Marc M.
- Business Description:Blue man Fix It is your solutions company. Our services range from small handyman service, to large commercial ground up construction projects. Everything in between, is something that we can help you with today. Be it through our expertise, experience, or education, we will find the right solution for youRecent Review:They were the worst. When I called and spoke to them, I explained what I wanted done. They sent out two young guys to wash the windows and power wash the house. The job was done poorly and the crew they sent did not know what they were doing. I have no problem with the kids, but they had no idea what they were doing. I called the manager and complained. They sent them back, and they still did a poor job. I paid them because I felt bad for the kids they sent out. The manager never came out and checked out the work. I would never use them againJoanne L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate appraiser articles
Older homes have a lot of charm and unique built-in detail that new houses simply can’t compare to. If you’re looking to sell your home, this guide covers seven go-to tips for showcasing its beauty, history, and character.
A home appraisal is an important document that could change the course of your home buying, selling, and refinancing plans. Don’t move through a real estate transaction without reading how home appraisers calculate the value of your investment.
Find property appraisers in
- New River
- Spring Valley
- Cordes Lakes
- Desert Hills
- Cave Creek
- Sun City
- Sun City West
- El Mirage
- Rio Verde
- Camp Verde
property appraisers in Black Canyon City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- EZ Max Offer3101 N CENTRAL AVE
- EZ Max Offer
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- National Property Inspections42563 W Sunland Dr
- National Property Inspections
- QUALITY HOME CTR2150 E ADAMS
Show Low, Arizona
- QUALITY HOME CTR
- RLF Consulting2165 W Pecos Rd
- RLF Consulting