Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Black Canyon City, AZ
There are 10 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Black Canyon City
- ASAP Concrete Construction LLCExcellently. Joe showed up on time to estimate two site possibilities; after I selected one Joe put me on his schedule - then actually got to me early! Joe & Crew showed up on time, figured out the details, and even with excavating and inspections, had all the cement work for my garage completed in four work days. This is a 18' x 24' garage, with 3' stemwalls, a 12' x 16' ramp to the garage door, and Joe even added some nicely landscaped & drained walkways to connect the house, garage, and driveway for a modest extra charge. The work is so beautiful it seems a shame to cover it up! I will be encouraging everyone I know who needs cement work to hire ASAP concrete. The company brings artistry to concrete work
- SOUTHWEST DESIGN GROUP INCWe had quite a large job in our backyard to tackle. After three estimates and interviews of contractors we decided on Joe's company. Part of the reason was price and his portfolio was very good. Joe's demeaner is a very peaceful, calm and patient. He is very easy to work with and agreeable and also very responsive and communicative. Everything he said he would do he has done and they showed up and worked until the job was finished, except for a few days of rain delay during the monsoon season. Joe was very fair with his pricing and kept his word on all matters we discussed. He's a good communicator and very professional. The crew came every day and worked hard as well & I believe Joe was here on site everyday . The work went over the course of about five or six weeks. The result was good. We are very happy. Given our budget I don't think anyone could have provided a better result. I would give the overall job an A minus. I would hire Joe again without hesitation and would not hesitate to recommend him for work
- Zona Decorative Concrete & Construction LLCJob was performed competently and professionally. A bit of delay in getting going due to rain and blue staking but they worked hard once they started. Driveway looks great and so does small backyard patio they put in where there used to be grass. Good communication and easy to work with. They weren’t the least expensive but price was fair, and results were very good. We highly recommend them
- Dave May ConcreteDave and his team did a quality job and took care to make sure we were satisfied in every way.
- Early Bird HandymanOutstanding. I especially appreciate their attention to detail. They do everything and do it well. I appreciate they not taking shortcuts that would be easier for them to do the job, but not quality work. They focus on quality and yet are willing to work with the homeowner for cost effective solutions
- ISAACS CONCRETE CREATIONSExcellent workmanship! The men were very precise and professional in everything they did, and stayed late to ensure a good finish despite scattered rain showers. I would highly recommend "Chewey" and crew.
- Canyon Meadows Remodel And RepairThe whole process went smoothly from start to finish. i have a home on the National Historic register and Mike couldn't have been more careful getting his equipment and supplies in and out of the house. Every day he would lay down tarps over their walking path, through the living room and down the hallway to the basement stairwell, to protect my wood floors. Every day when they left, he removed the tarps, swept the floors and even damp mopped if they had any spots on them. He let me know each day before he left when he would be here again and he was here when he said he would be. He kept me up to date on their progress with the job. He also fixed little things at the house that he saw along the way. I had a door hinge that was coming loose and the screws weren't grabbing to tighten it. He got longer screws and put them in to fix it. He also fixed a few sprinkler heads on the way into the house that he must have seen each time he passed by them! On top of doing a fantastic job at my house, Mike and his family are delightful people. They were very kind and considerate. I have had workers at the house previously that swore like sailors and yelled at each other all day. You won't hear any of that from Mike or his help. They were a pleasure to have at my home. I would highly recommend Canyon Meadows for any job, large or small. In fact, I have them working on two other projects at my house already
- ASAP Concrete Construction LLCHe was a one man show and did a very thorough and professional job. Very communicative and made sure that the job was done according to or desires. Very personable and detailed.
- 4 M CONCRETE INCWorkers were on time and professional. They did a great job, esp. when they encountered bedrock in some areas where the footers were supposed to be. They brought in a hammerhoe to pound out the rocks that had to be eliminated. They laid a perfectly straight and true stemwall. The only problem we encountered was when we arrived at the site one day to find that they had already poured the grout into the stemwall before we had time to install some plumbing pipes that needed to go through the stemwall. We had to dig through the grout before it dried to install our plumbing pieces. Other than that, we were quite pleased with all their work
- Buena Builders Construction IncThey are perfectionists. Joe, Joey and Andy work well together. They did all the concrete work themselves, their preparation was extensive, ensuring a precision pour and development. The planning was extensive and on target. I am able to say, with no reservations, these men are reliable, professional, accomplished craftsmen and with the perk of being reasonably priced. They are good, hard working, honest men
Concrete Repair Contractors in Black Canyon City
- Business Description:We are a licensed / insured and bounded general contractor serving the grate valley as fallow; Excavation, concrete, fences, carpentry, widows and doors, kitchens and bathrooms remodeling, room additions and carports ..patioRecent Review:Perfect job, on time, and good valueWilliam T.
- Business Description:Our mission is to do fence, walls, and concrete at affordable prices. Durable and attractive work, residential and commercial applications. Backed with our 5 year warranty, we specialize in all your needs. Contact us anytime during normal business hours to speak with an experienced installer about your options or to get your FREE ESTIMATERecent Review:He called promptly about my project and was professional.Tom O.
- Business Description:Schwarder Construction is a general contracting company with a highly skilled team of management, craftsmen and sub contractors. Our team of professionals will meet all your needs from planning, renovations and building new residential and commercial buildings. We know how important it is to stay within the budget, provide quality work in a timely mannerRecent Review:Exceptionally Professional. Was an exceptional "conductor" in the process between sub contractors during the process. Master Bathroom addition (96sq ft) turned out to be the showcase of our home. Took our ideas and suggestions and made it a personal masterpiece. Thanks to Aaron SchwarderDebbie / Michael J.
- Business Description:Concrete placement, stamped, exposed, colored, foundations, etc.Recent Review:Very happy with our new patio done by Joe and Rokay. Highly recommend.Len P.
- Business Description:Damaged concrete makes your property look deteriorated. Address your cracked concrete issues by getting concrete repair services from CurbCrete USA LLC. We'll mend the broken concrete on your slabs, curbs, loading docks and ramps. Call 480-862-0675 today for a free estimate. Our services include concrete crack repair, concrete slab repair, curb repair, concrete curb repair, concrete loading dock repair, ADA ramp repair, wheelchair ramp repair & moreRecent Review:They did a very good job, it looks perfect, looks new. They were polite and professional. They have all the right equipment and expertise.Barry R.
- Business Description:Mixim Landscape Our company is reliable dependable and always leave our customer satisfied. We have 25 years of experience. We provide Landscape construction, maintenance and enhancements. All around the valley of the sun. Call today for free estimate. (602) 348-300Recent Review:Jesus did a great job and was both very professional and listened to what we wanted. He maintained good communication with us and let us know what was going and what his plans were. He made good on his commitments and offered good advice as well.Stephen R.
- Business Description:Backed by over 20 years of experience, we are a general contractor, that can assist in every aspect of a home project. Customer Satisfaction is very important to us and what we pride ourselves on. We go out of our way to see the the customer is taken care of. From remodeling, to painting, to flooring and decks, we can help every step of the way. Owner ran and operated. Give us a call today!Recent Review:Never showed up to make a proposal. The project mgr. made an appointment and then his office called and changed the appointment and he never showed up. No one called us to cancel or change the time and we waited half a day. When we called him his excuse was they tried to call but that was clearly untrueLarry B.
- Business Description:Put your paving needs in our capable hands. Stretch your options when it comes to service and price. As your local paving service provider, A.P.S. Chip Seal & Asphalt Paving works diligently and efficiently to get the job done for you. When locals need paving services, they look to us as a recognized leader. We specialize in asphalt paving and chip seal and more. Before you call or look for another paving service provider, speak to us first. Our goal is to ensure you receive the best service...Recent Review:Showed up on time, finished on time, happy with job and price.Tod C.
- Business Description:Southwest Building Solutions offers an impressive array of metal building systems, all of which can be custom engineered to compliment your unique building application. Our engineering and design specialists are accustomed to combining custom-engineered steel structures with conventional construction methods to create sanctuaries of unparalleled beauty, durability and functionality. Southwest Building Solutions is a licensed contractor specializing in pre-engineered steel buildings in ArizonaRecent Review:They were good group of guys and far exceeded my expectations.russ r.
- Business Description:The only ICRI Certified company in the state of Arizona! If your home has cracks in floors or walls, or has windows and doors out of alignment, call today for a comprehensive foundation inspection. Phoenix residents please call 6026394815. Tuscon residents please call (520) 812-6989. Additional DBA - Arizona Repair Masons Inc. *Online quotes are unavailable and an initial consultation must take place in order to examine the extent of the foundation problem.* For more information on foundation..Recent Review:I contracted with this company to repair my swimming pool and the foundation of my home 11/30/18. At this point, I have to give the company a C- (at best) for their performance. I could probably write several pages about the experience, but I will try to confine myself to the main points. On the plus side, they did perform the work I contracted for (cost $34,000), with one exception. The contract calls for a follow-up floor survey which was completed 11/24/20. To date (01/20/21), I am still waiting for the survey report. The expression, “take the money and run” comes to mind. This review will cover some of the things to consider when contracting with this company. The process will begin with the floor survey and repair report (cost $400). The sales agent will review the report with you and recommend a contract for the repairs. Mistake one. They offer a 5% discount if you sign the contract immediately. However, given it takes at least an hour to review the repair report, it would take another hour to review the massive number of “outs” written in the contract. Skip the discount so you know what you are getting into. For example, the foundation repair involved moving the flagstone on my patio. I had to pay another company to re-install the flagstone; not included in the contract. Mistake two. Most foundation problems are due to drainage; water pooling by the home. The repair report identified drainage problems, but they were not discussed, and the needed “hardscaping” to correct the problem was not included in the contract. My advice is to correct any drainage problem, then consider whether you still need a foundation repair. Mistake three. The repair plan allows the company to “adjust” the repair plan based on “site conditions”. They had to move the placement of the repair (poles driven into the ground, called push piers) because I have an air conditioner located where they planned to place the pier. Walk around the outside of your home and verify WHERE the piers will be placed, before signing the contract. Once you sign the contract, it is next to impossible (at least in my case) to get anyone to further discuss the repair plan. Mistake three. The pool repair was not performed by this company; it was subcontracted to another company, with no warranty. Better to simply find a pool repair company. The subcontractor would refer me back to AFS if I had a question about the pool repair, and good luck getting an answer from AFS. Mistake four. There ARE other companies that perform this workRAY L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- New River
- Spring Valley
- Cordes Lakes
- Desert Hills
- Cave Creek
- Sun City
- Sun City West
- El Mirage
- Rio Verde
- Camp Verde
concrete contractors in Black Canyon City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA Credit Bureau107 W Wade Ln
- All About Concrete794 E Coach Whip Ln
Queen Creek, Arizona
- All American Handyman & Plumber8039 E Tranquil Blvd
Prescott Valley, Arizona
- American Soda BlastersPO Box 72334
- Amon Builders, Inc.903 E Hwy 260 Suite 6
- APS Chip Seal & Paving2004 E Irvington Rd
- Arison Construction LLC438 E Blacklidge Dr
- Arizona Foundation Solutions3841 E Superior Ave
- ASAP Concrete Construction LLC3771 E Whitehall Dr
San Tan Valley, Arizona
- AAA Credit Bureau
- EXACTEX LLC598 Redwood Rd
Saratoga Springs, Utah
- EXACTEX LLC
- Gresham Painting & Remodeling927 S 4th St
- Gresham Painting & Remodeling
- Nevarez Concrete12 Costancia Dr
Los Lunas, New Mexico
- Nevarez Concrete
- Prestigious Cleaning ServicesPO Box 3071
Camp Verde, Arizona
- Prestigious Cleaning Services
- Red Eye 24 Hour Construction Corp.25740 S MacArthur Dr
- Red Eye 24 Hour Construction Corp.
- WEST VALLEY ROCK25376 W TONOPAH SALOME HWY
- WEST VALLEY ROCK