Gresham Painting & Remodeling

Founded 1989 • With Angi since November 2011

927 S 4th St

Cottonwood, AZ 86326

We are a state certified general contractor specializing in residential remodeling, improvements and repairs, such as: professional painting, roofs and 50 year roof coatings, stucco and stucco repairs, installation of windows and doors, all carpentry, etc., and basically anything from roof to the

08/14/2014

Kathi O.

Description of Work
The last time they painted the outside of my house. Before that, in 2007, they painted the inside of my house. Has also done some miscellaneous repairs over the years.

Category handyman service, house painters, interior painters

07/15/2014

William T.

Contractor went beyond what was expected - highly recommend. Not the least expensive, but worth the extra if you want it done right.

Description of Work
Complete repaint & repair of interior

Category interior painters

07/11/2013

Robert M.

The project execution was excellent. Gary was totally in contact with us throughout the project even though we are 2500 miles away. He took photos, we discussed conditions and solutions, he estimated the work and performed it professionally.

Description of Work
Repaired cracked exterior stucco. Refinished total exterior and repainted. Repaired exterior woodwork including replacement of 4 vigas. Refinished front entry.

Category woodworking, stucco, house painters, interior painters

10/13/2012

ANGELA L.

Description of Work
Gary Gresham and his crew were professional, responsive to our needs and very organized! They worked with us until we got several interior colors picked out and the finished project was beautiful and the perfection was amazing! The crew showed up each morning as promised and worked steadily all day, every day until everything was completed to our liking! They cleaned up each day and made this expierence painless as we had just moved hee from Wisconsin. If want it done right, then call Gary Gresham. We highly recommend him! Although he did all of our interior painting, he also does remodeling and I would not hesitate to utilize his services again.

Category interior painters

08/21/2012

Kathi O.

Gresham's employees are respectful and friendly. Gary and I have clashed on several occasions because I am one who likes to control a project. He thinks I need to just leave it to him and his staff. We have clashed on price overrides on a couple of occassions. With all that said, I would use him again when I need anything done.

Description of Work
In 2006, Gresham Painting painted nearly the entire interior of my house.In 2009, Gresham Painting painted part of the exterior of my rental in Phoenix, which included the inside of the garage.In 2010, Gresham Painting helped me with several projects including raising the wall around a raised garden, installing a cat cage with a cat door to a bedroom of my house. They also helped with several small projects from 2009 until 2011.In 2011 they painted the entire interior of my rental in Phoenix.

Category remodeling, roofing, house painters, interior painters

I find the term "clashed" inappropriate by this customer who has turned into a good friend over the years. If we have "clashed" it is because, as a general contractor, when I begin a job for this customer she changes her mind so much during the duration of the jobs. Sometimes it is difficult to know what to charge a friend who is also a customer. And when a customer changes their mind frequently through out a job it always runs into more manhours and more frustrations for me. That being said, this woman has been a great friend and a loyal customer to me over the last seven years, and has been a welcomed blessing to my company many a time.

Farris Electric LLC

Family owned company provides service for all your electrical needs. Licensed for residential and commercial. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call today for affordable professionals.

Award 2022
    American Epoxy Pros

As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an free estimate today!

Award 2022
    Victor's Painting LLC

With over 15 years experience, as a contractor, I offer residential and commercial painting. We are an owner operated business. We offer interior, exterior, cabinets, garage floors, new construction and any other painting services needed. You can call for a free estimate with no obligation!

Professional Painting; Roofs + 50 year roof coatings; Stucco and Parapets; Carpentry; Dry Wall: textures and repairs; Waterproofing; Flooring: carpet, tile, linoleum, wood laminate, etc.; Windows + Doors; Masonry: concrete and block; and more...

No swimming pools or heating and air conditioning.