FULL SERVICES

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

ASAP Restoration LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2013

1525 W University Dr

Tempe, AZ 85281

ASAP Restoration, LLC (ASAP) is the #1 rated restoration company in Arizona and has received the "Super Service" award every year since 2014. ASAP is a fully licensed, bonded and insured restoration contractor that specializes in a full range of affordable indoor air quality and emergency/damage restoration services. This includes mold inspection, sampling, remediation, restoration, and reconstruction. We have a stellar record with the Arizona Registrar of Contractors (ROC 256351) and are an A+ member with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). ASAP has successfully completed a wide range of jobs in the areas of water mitigation, mold remediation, fire restoration, bio-cleanup and full service general contracting. All mold analysis is performed by a fully independent accredited mycology laboratory located in Arizona. Our team of skilled technicians have over 25 combined years of experience in identifying and properly remediating mold. ASAP uses only state of the art equipment and materials to properly remediate your damages and restore them to pre-loss conditions. ASAP is available 24/7 and can be reached at (602) 515-7918. Contact us today to assist with all your restoration service and repair needs. We pride ourselves on our ability to perform complicated scopes of work with quality results in a timely matter at very competitive rates....

04/24/2022

Rodney R.

Josh and his team were amazing. I live out of town so doing this through video and photos whether perfectly. And my home was dry and safe. He even went to bat for me when he insurance company was pushing me around in getting paid. His team took over 300 photos and reading to help me get the repairs I needed. I would trust Josh with anything he gets involved with.

Description of Work
Flooded Condo

Category water damage restoration, asbestos removal

12/15/2021

Clara D.

Extremely happy with the honesty of the company. He looked at our issue and told us that was very superficial and we could clean it ouselves. While another company wanted to charge us an arm and a leg telling us that it could have mold inside the tiles and it needed to be open.

Description of Work
Honesty is one of their virtues

Category drywall, mold removal

10/01/2020

Drew R.

Absolutely amazing! I had a water leak which my landlord neglected for several months. I called Josh at ASAP Restoration and he went above and beyond anything I could have expected. He called my landlord to help rectify the situation, got testing done incredibly fast, sent emails so I was educated on what I was dealing with, sent texts to make sure I knew each step of what was happening. Do yourself a favor and call them, I'm so incredibly grateful for not only the service but the care they showed.

Description of Work
Mold inspection / air quality test

Category asbestos removal, mold removal

09/24/2020

Anthony K.

Owner is a shady individual and terrible businessman in my opinion. Overcharged me and threatened to sue me for extortion when I asked for a reimbursement of the overcharged ammount. I will never recommend or use this company to anyone. Still dealing with him and he lawyers...

Description of Work
Water damage mitigation

Category water damage restoration

10/16/2019

Tracy R.

The difference between a good, great and amazing company is not just the quality of the finished product, but also how the company interacts with their clients and addresses any issues that may arise. That is what makes ASAP an amazing company! We were displaced from our home for 5 1/2 months due to water damage caused by a plumber installing a water softener. We called ASAP to complete the reconstruction on recommendation of a friend as we were not happy with the ethics of the remedial company the plumbing company had called in. From the very beginning ASAP was by our side. A few "bumps in the road" were handled quickly and efficiently, and it was quite evident that this is a company that cares about the quality of their work and the client relationships that they build. A very special thanks to Tony for taking the time out of a very busy schedule to meet with us to address some minor concerns; Doug - a huge thank you! Your personal attention to our situation and helping walk us through the muddy waters of dealing with a 3rd party claim was amazing! Couldn't have kept my sanity without your help. John, our project manager - words cannot express how thankful we are for all of your hard work and support throughout this entire process. Your personal attention to your clients is unsurpassed! You are a gem! Last, but certainly not least, a huge Thank You to all of the crews that worked on our home over the last several months, not only did you meet expectations, you exceeded them by far. Excellent, quality work by all. Thank You ASAP! Tracy & Chris Ryan

Description of Work
Reconstruction after water damage caused by plumber breaking fire suppression sprinkler - extensive damage to entire first floor of home

Category ceramic tile, drywall, hardwood floor, plumbing, remodeling, water damage restoration, home remodeling, interior painters

04/14/2019

Evan T.

ASAP Restoration did an amazing job at my house. I had two different claims that had to be fixed. A wall leak and a kitchen leak. They came in and did both in a very quick manner. On the wall you cannot tell where the old wall and new wall meet, everything meshes perfectly. In the kitchen they rebuild cabinets, and fixed under the sink. Everything looked wonderful. All the people who came in and helped were professional, timely, and kept me in the loop. The job took two days and they laid out what would happen each day and updated me as well along the way. I would highly recommend ASAP for any restoration needs!!!

Description of Work
Wall replacement and kitchen cabinet replacement

Category handyman service, remodeling, interior painters, mold removal

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We're here for you anytime."

04/10/2019

Scott B.

Josh and his team are the best most responsive restoration guys out there. I originally made some calls to other companies and either they didn't pickup the phone or couldn't get some to come out right away to handle the flood damage. ASAP Restoration came right out within an hour and were very professional about not damaging other part of the house and also covering their shoes with plastic boot covers. It's never fun to deal with flood damage and they made things come back to normal within the shortest time possible. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs restoration services on their home or business.

Description of Work
Flood Damage Repair

Category water damage restoration, mold removal

02/18/2019

KAREN M.

They were great -- very responsive, punctual, professional. They assessed our situation for possible mold and determined there was none, the provided excellent advice on how to fix a crack that we were worried was letting in water.

Description of Work
Inspect for possible mold issue

Category mold removal

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to write a review, glad that you had a good experience with ASAP Restoration LLC Many Thanks, JR

10/10/2018

Lewis B.

I am waiting to hear from my insurance company.

Description of Work
Reconstruction of water mitigation damage

Category handyman service

07/31/2018

cynthia P.

Josh, owner came right out after our call and was very professional and detailed. Thoroughly examined and tested water damage on tile and baseboards. Made recommendation of clean up and prevention of problem. Was extremely fair and eliminated all our concerns about future mold. Had great ideas and recommendations for other repairs on our house. EXCELLENT!!

Description of Work
Inspection of bathroom water damage.

03/27/2018

James H.

FANTASTIC. The best level of service one could expect. They showed up within 20 minutes and had someone on site within 45 minutes beginning the dry out of the damage. The worked with me on how I wanted deal with the aftermath. Was great at providing options to make sure that I understood the process and had the options I need to make the right choice. I would highly recommend anyone needing any service that ASAP Restoration does... They are professional and straight shooters. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
My water heater rusted out and water damage occurred as a result.

Category drywall, water damage restoration, mold removal

03/07/2018

Jeff N.

The workers did a great job. Only small complaint I had was that I could have been better informed on what days the work was to be done, so I would not be kept waiting at home.

Description of Work
Water damage restoration

Category drywall, hardwood floor, water damage restoration, mold removal

02/08/2018

Kimberly B.

Josh called me and gave me the names of the pros he uses to do this type of work. He explained that if I work as my own General Contractor, I could save myself the 20% he would charge to manage the projects. I appreciate all the referrals.

Description of Work
I needed a variety of small jobs done in my house including drywall repair, back splash installation, window replacement, and fan installation.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling

02/08/2018

Michael H.

I was thoroughly happy with this company. Josh was not only prompt and kept me up to date, he found a plumber for me and after that work was done his guys came over the next day and did my drywall repair. They were clean, professional and very nice (they even said hi to my dogs). Again, I was delighted with everything.

Description of Work
plumbing repair, drywall repair

Category drywall, plumbing, mold removal

02/01/2018

Leanne D.

Josh was able to look at a picture quickly and let me know how to proceed in a way that would be cost effective and easy. I could tell he is trustworthy and would definitely hire him to charge a fair and honest price.

Description of Work
We had a crack in our bathtub

10/03/2017

Carolyn A.

Josh did a great job helping me get the job done. His recommendation for me was great. I would highly recommend him for any work that needs to get done.

Description of Work
I needed air ducts and ac cleaned.

09/19/2017

KELLY L.

It went wonderful. Josh came out the same day I called him and assessed the mold situation. From there, he made all the arrangements for the mold to be removed and my cabinet restored. He supervised the mold removal and arranged for all the work to be done. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Josh is very professional, friendly and easy to work with. He took all my worries away as I knew I could trust him and his staff. Josh is always accessible by phone or text. He returns all calls and texts promptly and stays on top of things every step of the way. He kept in touch with me and made sure I was happy with every step of the process. He and his staff did an excellent job. My cabinet is now mold free and has been fully restored. It looks beautiful. I would hire Josh and his company in a minute!

Description of Work
I had a leak under my kitchen sink due to a faulty reverse osmosis system. The leak caused black mold to grow on the wall under the sink, as well as mold growth underneath the bottom of the cabinet. I needed the mold removed.

06/27/2017

Dean O.

Owner talked to me extensively about how to navigate the process and insurance claim, was able to quickly assess the situation on a holiday weekend. Straight talker with honesty and integrity.

Description of Work
Water damage to my rental property caused by a tenant.

Category water damage restoration

06/19/2017

Vicki M.

Very well. Josh was onsite within an hour starting to determine degree of moisture damage, taking readings of moisture in walls. Had water removed quickly and opened up walls, removed carpeting and cabinetry that was damaged from moisture within the day. It took about 4 days for everything to dry out enough to start replacing drywall and flooring. His crews worked day and night to rebuild our office quickly so that we could open up for business again. Josh took numerous photos and moisture readings and DOCUMENTED it thoroughly so the insurance company was well informed and agreed to the work needed to restore the office.

Description of Work
Cleanup and rebuild after water leak in office. Needed everything replaced, drywall, flooring, cabinets, paint.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, water damage restoration, interior painters, mold removal

05/12/2017

Shelly M.

What can I say other than ASAP Restorations/Josh Rudin ROCK! I was under an extreme time crunch and Josh and his EXCELLENT team came through. Not only was the work done on schedule, it was exceptional work to boot. I never could have gotten thru this without Josh and ASAP. Josh and team handled EVERYTHING and always supplied status updates as well as clear explanations as to what was needed. A very trustworthy and highly professional team. Thanks to Josh, Jason and all the rest of the crew for your exceptional work. You are exactly what working with a contractor should be.

Description of Work
Kitchen restoration

Category drywall, plumbing, water damage restoration, interior painters, mold removal

03/19/2017

Janet F.

This company is the most professional with exceptional courteous and efficient staff that will get the job done. You get what you pay for and this company offers exceptional quality and efficiency for a fair wage. I would use them again in a Heartbeat! Allen F

Description of Work
Remediation and Restoration of Garage and Master Bedroom Closet after Water Heater malfunctioned and flooded area.

Category water damage restoration, interior painters, mold removal

02/23/2017

Janielle P.

Josh Rudin and his team at ASAP RESTORATION completely restored our home after it was flooded. We are so happy we ended up hiring them. They knew how to work with our insurance company and were always delivering a great quality job on time. Jason was our Project Manager and I know we couldn't have gotten through all of this without his help as well. Everything from sheetrock to drywall and painting to door trims was well done. We got to know the staff well, and they were such nice people with good work ethic. ASAP also has great sub-contractors. We couldn't be happier with our kitchen and bath cabinets and countertops. They recommended great quality products and have the right professionals for installation. I'm in the design business myself and had never been through an experience like this with flood damage. I can't say enough about the professionalism and follow through from ASAP. I would and will recommend them to my friends and family. Also important to note, if they have a point of view on something that would look better, listen to them, they know their business. We went back and forth on a few finish options and whenever I took their advice, I was happy with the end result! I may be a designer, but I believe you can always learn something new if you stay open! Here's the reality check. You as the customer have to do your homework too. Don't expect them to bring you lots of floor samples and counter top samples and cabinet samples. That is time consuming and not part of their job. But do feel free to ask them for advice on where to go to check out materials, they have great sources!! My opinion is, when you go through something like this, you have to take the time to understand what your insurance company is willing to pay for. Talk to your adjustor if you have questions. And once you know, for example, what your budget is for kitchen countertops, go check out material pricing at Lowe's. Then you can have a reasonable conversation with your contractor. If you don't do your own homework and just leave it in your contractor's hands, you will be fine - just don't complain if it isn't exactly what you imagined. Hiring a contractor is a 2 way relationship. If you don't do your part, you shouldn't complain unless something is actually installed wrong. We are very happy with all the work performed by ASAP!! SO GRATEFUL TO ASAP RESTORATION FOR MAKING OUR HOME BEAUTIFUL AGAIN!!

Description of Work
Sheet Rock, drywall repair, electrical, plumbing, new cabinets, new countertops, painting, door trims, appliance install, handyman work. You name it, we needed it done on our house after the flooding from our hot water heater. I am a very particular and detailed-oriented customer, and I can say they truly did a great job from beginning to end.

Category drywall, handyman service, hardwood floor, plumbing, remodeling, water damage restoration, home remodeling, interior painters, mold removal

02/01/2017

Dave F.

I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am with Josh and his team! They were prompt, honest and walked us through the entire process step-by-step. Everything was explained in detail and there were no surprises. I was beside myself with concern, and Josh calmly and patiently took me through the entire project. Josh's team were professional, courteous and completely trustworthy. Most importantly, Josh's character became clear the more I worked with him. He is very honest and candid, which I very much appreciated as I had no experience with any type of mold problems. He was amazingly prompt with all of his communications with me and I had to ask myself if he ever actually sleeps! Finally, he was able to get my full certification documents to me faster than expected. I would strongly recommend ASAP Restoration for ANY type of project without hesitation. Trust me, Josh is the real deal...period!

Description of Work
We were in a tight spot with a very serious mold problem that threatened out ability to get home owners insurance. Josh and his team quickly came in and gave us an estimate on getting the mold cleaned and certified, which was required by the insurance company.

01/09/2017

Teri S.

It is never easy dealing with an insurance claim. Josh Rudin and Jason Jackson came to our rescue when we found out we had collapsed pipes under our foundation in our kitchen. They not only provided incredible contractors to rebuild our kitchen, laundry room, hall and kids bathroom they helped us get the most out of our situation. ASAP Restoration was responsive, professional and communicated with us to make a bad situation not so bad. We couldn't be happier with the end result and our house turned out beautiful.

Description of Work
Collapsed pipes under foundation in kitchen. Ended up remodeling kitchen, hallway, laundry room and second bathroom.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, hardwood floor, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, asbestos removal, mold removal, biohazard cleanup

12/29/2016

Caroline T.

Josh and his team arrived quickly and performed the work in the timeframe he promised. We were grateful that ASAP Restoration was able to assist us so quickly.

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Midwest Hardwood Flooring LLC

installation and refinishing of hardwood floors in phoenix and scottsdale since 1989

Offers by Midwest Hardwood Flooring LLC on Angi
    Donley Service Center

At Donley Service Center, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. We are following the guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to ensure the safety of our customers, technicians and staff. Our team is keeping a close eye on any updates or changes and we will adjust our protocols as needed. We professionally install, service and repair HVAC systems and provide all plumbing services including water heaters, water softeners, drain cleaning, and re-piping jobs of all sizes. Donley Service Center has been serving the Valley since 1976. We are a two time winner of the Better Business Bureaus Ethics Award. Check out our A+ rating on the BBB website. All work is fully guaranteed. We have more than 60 employees dedicated to our goal of 100% customer satisfaction. Experienced technicians that receive over 120 hours of continuing training per year.

Offers by Donley Service Center on Angi
    MR. Gs PLUMBING LLC

My name is Gerardo mendoza I have been doing plumbing since 2013, I started doing only water treatment systems but was intrigued to keep learning. Moved to a full plumbing company where I was thought to completely come to a home and listen to a customer’s needs and give multiple options to tackle the issues, then take on the job on the spot. When COVID hit I started working on my own I can repipe a home sewer lines or fresh water lines Replace a water heater, water softener, kitchen faucet, sink, toilets I have the equipment to find and located leaks in the pipes

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Arizona
    Arizona Registrar of Contractors
    06/30/2021
    Case-By-Case

General repairs and maintenance, Mold, asbestos, and lead paint removal, Bath, kitchen, and whole home remodeling, Emergency services: fire, flood, and water intrusions, Carpentry, drywall, and insulation, Flooring (carpet, tile, and wood), doors and windows, both new installations and repairs, Painting, pressure washing, and content manipulation, Project management and full general contracting supervision