Foundation problems often show up as other issues first. Learn the key signs of foundation problems so you can take the right action quickly. We’ll help you identify potential issues with your home's foundation, plus advise on what to do.
Get matched with top foundation contractors in Black Canyon City, AZ
There are 3 highly-rated local foundation contractors.
Recent Foundation Repair Reviews in Black Canyon City
- Kullberg Pressure Grouting Inc.I would highly recommend Kullberg Pressure Grouting Inc. to anyone to anyone out there who has foundation, soil stabilization or structural remediation issues. This man knows what he is talking about and won't jerk you around. He is, as my friend who recommended him says, a straight shooter.
- EagleLIFTLike I mentioned, I learned a lot just speaking with the technician. He was thorough and professional, and I trust that the company would follow through in the same manner. We just have not decided to do the work as it is very expensive. They have a residential minimum, and it is considerable, so just be aware of that fact read less
- CM Construction IncI called CM for an estimate. Caleb showed up when he said he would (no small accomplishment for a general contractor), and listened carefully when I explained what I needed. We walked around the site and he noticed some additional things (drainage toward house in two areas) that needed attention. He asked me questions to be sure he understood what sort of look I wanted in the end. He also talked about cheaper options and discussed the pros and cons of those. He worked up a rough estimate on the spot, and called me later to confirm it. His estimate was higher than the other estimates by a little bit, but I chose CM because he clearly understood what I wanted where the others were not very engaged with the details. Two weeks later Caleb showed up with his crew and accomplished all the work in 3 days. His operation was efficient and they seemed focused on quality. Caleb asked me some questions when the work was underway, making sure that he was doing what I wanted and that I'd be happy with the outcome. I was very happy with the finished job. CM did quality work and did it professionally and efficiently read less
- EagleLIFTThey were very responsive. Made an appointment 1 week from my call for service. The representative arrived at the exact time as promised. He was very personalable and seemed knowledgeable about the required services to correct my homes' issues.
- Arizona Foundation SolutionsThey claim to service the entire state of Arizona but the individual I dealt with did not give the impression he was willing to travel to my home. We live 2 hours from Phoenix. Left original message for Ram Jack and did not receive a call back. Called again and spoke to a worker and he said he would call back with a date and time to meet. Did not receive a call back again. Called again and he suggested I hire an engineer for $700 first because there wasn't much he could do but look at my problem. I told him to visit my place and look first before hiring the engineer and he said he would call back with date and time. He didn't call back for several weeks and left me a message to call him. I called, and left a message . He hasn't called. Not interested in Ram Jack anymore. If he, or the company, can't honestly set an appointment or just state they do not want to travel to my home I have no confidence in the type of service I would receive from the organization read less
Foundation Repair Contractors in Black Canyon City
- Business Description:The only ICRI Certified company in the state of Arizona! If your home has cracks in floors or walls, or has windows and doors out of alignment, call today for a comprehensive foundation inspection. Phoenix residents please call 6026394815. Tuscon residents please call (520) 812-6989. Additional DBA - Arizona Repair Masons Inc. *Online quotes are unavailable and an initial consultation must take place in order to examine the extent of the foundation problem.* For more information on foundation.. read lessRecent Review:I contracted with this company to repair my swimming pool and the foundation of my home 11/30/18. At this point, I have to give the company a C- (at best) for their performance. I could probably write several pages about the experience, but I will try to confine myself to the main points. On the plus side, they did perform the work I contracted for (cost $34,000), with one exception. The contract calls for a follow-up floor survey which was completed 11/24/20. To date (01/20/21), I am still waiting for the survey report. The expression, “take the money and run” comes to mind. This review will cover some of the things to consider when contracting with this company. The process will begin with the floor survey and repair report (cost $400). The sales agent will review the report with you and recommend a contract for the repairs. Mistake one. They offer a 5% discount if you sign the contract immediately. However, given it takes at least an hour to review the repair report, it would take another hour to review the massive number of “outs” written in the contract. Skip the discount so you know what you are getting into. For example, the foundation repair involved moving the flagstone on my patio. I had to pay another company to re-install the flagstone; not included in the contract. Mistake two. Most foundation problems are due to drainage; water pooling by the home. The repair report identified drainage problems, but they were not discussed, and the needed “hardscaping” to correct the problem was not included in the contract. My advice is to correct any drainage problem, then consider whether you still need a foundation repair. Mistake three. The repair plan allows the company to “adjust” the repair plan based on “site conditions”. They had to move the placement of the repair (poles driven into the ground, called push piers) because I have an air conditioner located where they planned to place the pier. Walk around the outside of your home and verify WHERE the piers will be placed, before signing the contract. Once you sign the contract, it is next to impossible (at least in my case) to get anyone to further discuss the repair plan. Mistake three. The pool repair was not performed by this company; it was subcontracted to another company, with no warranty. Better to simply find a pool repair company. The subcontractor would refer me back to AFS if I had a question about the pool repair, and good luck getting an answer from AFS. Mistake four. There ARE other companies that perform this work read lessRAY L.
- Business Description:Saber Landscapes Inc. is an award winning, licensed, bonded and insured landscape contractor. We offer a full array of services, including the initial consultation, design, and construction. We also provide maintenance, irrigation repair and a wide range of other services. The owner, Scott Sawyer, has traveled extensively throughout Europe, Asia and the world. He has lived and worked in Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Jakarta and Bali, working as a Resident Landscape Architect. He studies resort.. read lessRecent Review:Very well. Saber has been our landscaping provider on big and small projects plus monthly maintenance for over 12 years. We have been very happy and appreciate the reliable service and good quality of work.Theodore G.
- Business Description:E & J Roofing and Home Improvements is a family owned and operated roofing and home improvement company. We are third generation roofing contractors with over 20 years experience. Whether it's commercial or residential roofing, flat roof, tile or asphalt, exterior remodeling, siding or stucco, we can fix and improve any project you throw at us! Focusing on customers on a personal level, we guarantee our work from day one. Licensed, bonded & insured for your protection. Call us today for an es.. read lessRecent Review:Roof was leaking inside mobile through ceiling fans enough to fill buckets, when they finished it didn't leak a drop anymore! They will be coming back to do more work..excellent, excellent professionalism! A+++Mercedes R.
- Business Description:Clay’s Concrete Incorporated is a locally owned company that offers the best concrete contracting services throughout the State but specializing in Maricopa and Yavapai counties area. We have the experience and knowledge to get everything finished to code and within the time frame you set forth. No matter what type of renovation you are looking for, our wide skill-set and knowledge allows us the opportunity to get it done right. Locally owned. Additional fax - (602) 971-2020 read lessRecent Review:Avoid!!!! Avoid!!!! Avoid!!!! I'm filing a complaint with the City of Phoenix, Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General! I hired this guy to pour a driveway. We dug it out specifically to be below the existing grade of our garage and slope it away from the house. He flat out refused to pour the driveway lower than the garage and he poured it level so now it floods every time it rains. I'm going to have to go through considerable expense to have it all done again. I've had several other jobs done by this man, always quality problems, but this just takes it! I asked him to bust out and re-do it, he just laughed at me. I'm so ******! Avoid at all costs read lessGalen T.
- Business Description:Independently owned & operated. Offering full construction and help during an emergency.Recent Review:<p>We recommend this contractor.</p> <p><strong>Background.</strong> This was our first project since the construction of the house in 10 years. We researched the options of wood and metal buildings. The cost of each was about the same. However, the metal building was a quicker and durable option. </p> <p><strong>Contractor Choice.</strong> We chose the contractor due to the price, the interview with the owner, their website, and a testimonial; we visited a previous job site where they did a similar project. In general, the owner was more responsive and professional than the other contractors. The other companies seem less professional and some were just odd. The local contractor business in our area is competitive but not cheap. </p> <p><strong>Foundation. </strong> Overall, the survey, land clearing, and laying the A/B aggregate went well. We chose to hire an additional contractor to clear more land to expedite their work and for other projects. Foundation framing and cement work went according plan. During this phase, we were very much involved with their work since we need to integrate our other requirements into the foundation. We needed to run water and power conduits into the foundation before the pouring of the concrete. In addition, we prepared a portion of the foundation to support an in ground carlift. All these actions required us to coordinate closely with the construction team. Though our special modifications may have been a deviation from their standard work, they were more than willing to work with us to accommodate each special request and let us do the portions of the work we intended to do ourselves. In addition, we were welcome to ask questions and review the work daily to ensure that there were no misunderstandings or incorrect expectations. We enjoyed working with both the owner Caleb and his site lead, Calvin.</p> <p><strong>Erection. </strong>We elected to wait 30 days to begin the erection after the pouring of foundation. The erection went without any major incident. Caleb's crew performed all of the work for this portion, and did so at remarkable speed.</p> <p><strong>Follow-up. </strong>We required a follow up visit to fix one of the overhead roll up garage doors that came off its track. The contractor responded within a reasonable time and completed the work without issue.<br /> Overall, we were very satisfied with the entire experience, from bid through construction to completion. We recommend you consider this vendor for your next construction project.</p> <br / read lessVanessa H.
- Business Description:Serving all of Arizona, ExactEx LLC is a KA licensed contractor specializing in earthwork, underground utilities and remediation services. Based in Dewey just outside of Prescott, ExactEx offers a broad scope of site improvement and infrastructure services. We do more than play in the dirt. At ExactEx pride ourselves on high quality site improvement and infrasructure work for residential, commercial and public projects. As an experienced contractor with more than 25 years in the field, we.. read less
- Business Description:Since 2001 INTEGRITY is the cornerstone of Levelup Enterprises. With literally 100's of satisfied customers, our team of professionals takes care of our friends / clients.
- Business Description:We offer a 10% discount to all service men. we accept check or cash.
- Business Description:Landscape Drainage & Erosion Control Contractor & Landscape Contractor.Recent Review:Tom Rubino is a professional drainage artist. I hired Tom not because he was the cheapest quote I had but because I had some major drainage problems in my back yard and I did not want a landscape company to put in a percolated drain pipe that would wear out in 5 years. Tom came up with a permanent solution that will last for 25 + years. I have a long patio that creates an "L" shape. Tom came up with the Idea to add channel drains to each side which would create not only a solution for the problem of flooding but be aesthetically satisfying as well. The channel drains on each side went through five 12 inch drains and each had a 50-gallon custom drain well with a submersible pump that went through my back yard fence and to the front yard on both sides. His work crew has been with him for 20 years and are professional in every way. They would show up on time and clean up each day. I may need future service from Landscape Drainage Solutions and will definitely use them again read lessRyan T.
Deals in Black Canyon City for Foundation Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful foundation repair contractor articles
Cracks in your home’s concrete foundation may scare you, but they’re not a reason for panic. Learning to distinguish between ordinary wear and signs of bigger structural problems can give you peace of mind and help you take action when needed.
Before building your dream house, you need to decide which foundation is right for it. Discover the pros and cons of the two most popular foundation options, slab or crawl space, to make an educated decision. Plus, find out the costs of each.
Find foundation contractors in
- New River
- Cordes Lakes
- Spring Valley
- Desert Hills
- Cave Creek
- Sun City
- Sun City West
- El Mirage
- Rio Verde
- Camp Verde
foundation contractors in Black Canyon City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All About Concrete794 E Coach Whip Ln
Queen Creek, Arizona
- All American Handyman & Plumber8039 E Tranquil Blvd
Prescott Valley, Arizona
- Arison Construction LLC438 E Blacklidge Dr
- Arizona Foundation Solutions3841 E Superior Ave
- Arizona Helical Piers, LLC4815 E Carefree Hwy
Cave Creek, Arizona
- All About Concrete
- Butler Developments, LLCPO Box 3030
Show Low, Arizona
- Butler Developments, LLC
- Home Tech Foundation Systems Inc2651 N Industrial Way
Prescott Valley, Arizona
- Home Tech Foundation Systems Inc
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC5431 N. Oracle Road #191
- Ideal Building Solutions, LLC
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- Saber Landscapes, Inc.3320 W Cortaro Farms Rd
- Saber Landscapes, Inc.