COPHER'S QUALITY HOMES

With Angi since July 2010

4.2

Davis Plumbing & Repairs

We are a family owned, 3rd generation plumbing company serving NWA and parts of Southern Missouri. We take pride in the quality of work and service that our company provides. All work performed is backed by a "no-hassle" one year warranty. We have great finance options available for your big projects. Call us today to "Give us a crack at it"! You will be glad you did. We also offer 24 hour emergency assistance.

Pride Plumbing

Here at Pride plumbing we can do all of your plumbing needs. We are licensed and insured company that serves all of NWA and some of the surrounding areas. Professional and friendly staff on board that is ready to take on any kind of plumbing problems. We offer same day service but if we are booked we will do our best to get to you within 24hours

McReynold's Plumbing & Water Systems

McReynold's Plumbing & Water Systems is a professional plumbing company located in Siloam Springs, AR. Don’t waste your time and call us now! Drain Cleaning, Water Heater Maintenance, Water Heater Repair, Septic System Installation, Septic System Repair Watts Town OK; Gentry AR; Decatur AR; Westville Town OK; Colcord Town OK; Plumbing Repair, Plumbing Contractor, Water Heater Installation, New Construction Plumbing, Toilet Plumbing Installation http://mcreynoldsplumbingwatersystems.com/

01/23/2016

the service provider was very professional and helped me understand his job and why it needed to be performed in the manner it was completed.

Description of Work
check leak and repair ceiling

07/15/2015

They were on time and helped identify and fix the issue. Overall a great experience.

Description of Work
Unclogged a stoppage in my AC's drain pipe which was leaking water into my house. Also sponged up the excess water sitting in my attic.

10/22/2014

Dean took the time to educate me on what he was doing, and was very professional while he walked through my house. He helped me locate items like my water shutoff valve that I did not know the location of, and that was not even part of the repair bill.

Description of Work
Dean fixed my hot water heater and all the faucets that were not receiving enough hot water.

06/05/2014

The first time they came out they told me the hot water heater was fine and they turned it on and it was working (although the gas company had advised us not to turn it on and to get it looked at or replaced). They also told us to get a pressure regulator before they would fix any leaks. We installed the pressure regulator, and then our hot water tank exploded and leaked all its water out overnigh...

Description of Work
They came out as part of my home warranty to inspect my hot water heater and leaky pipes.

02/25/2014

The gentleman that came out did a very good job. He was very professional and thorough.

Description of Work
I had called my warranty company and they sent Copher's out to fix my garbage disposal, tightened the washing machine lines and also tested the washer during the filling cycle.