Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Ozark, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Ozark
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncThe work was done by Raymond with Allied Plumbing and he was polite and knowledgeable and the part of the yard that had to be dug up was left hard packed and appeared disturbed as little as possible. I would highly recommend him and Allied to anyone!
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncAfter we had the holding tank for our septic system pumped out, Cory inspected the pump and determined that it was burned out, which I had suspected. He came the next day to install a new pump with a higher horsepower rating. When removing the old pump it was apparent that there was a great deal of pressure in the pipe. Since our house is quite a drop below road level, this was not surprising. With the new pump installed it was apparent that something more was involved as the pump could not handle the pressure being built up. With help from the previous owner of the house, Cory found a connection where the wastewater pipe had gone to the leach field distribution box. By opening the valve to the lateral system a good flow of wastewater was established. Cory determined and I agreed that the problem was with the Village Wastewater system, but that the original lateral system would work fine for many years if needed. I had Village Wastewater come out the next day and found that their system would require a pump that would push the wastewater uphill for a further half mile to their mains. This excessive distance is undoubtedly what overtaxed the original pump that had been in use less than 5 years. Two men from Allied came out the next morning to see if I wanted them to find a stronger pump to connect to the city system. I showed them what Cory had done to solve the problem and confirmed that the city system is not actually a sewer system but only handles the wastewater overflow from our septic tank. With this information in hand, I decided to stay with the solution Cory had come up with as this will be trouble free for many years as opposed to the city system that is likely to burn out pumps every few years. I was very satisfied with Allied and with Cory's problem solving to come up with the best long term solution for us read less
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncVery professional.. Prompt and called when their ETA changed. I just want to know how a guy can use 2 sticks to find my underground septic lines, amazing! Would definitely use them again. They were very honest and tried to save us $$ by diverting the laterals that were saturated. This so far has solved the problem without having to replace the entire system read less
- BBB Septic ServiceWONDERFUL! They gave me advice on preventing further issues, cleared ALL blockages all the while maintaining a professional and courteous demeanor.
- Smitty's Septic ServiceWe've been very happy with them. He is very professional and very dependable. He is also very informative when he's doing the service.
- BBB Septic ServiceNot knowing anything about a septic system myself, the gentleman that came to the house (Jon) was very patient with me and all the questions I had. Very informative and professional. Offered great advice for future maintenance. I would highly recommend BBB Septic!
- Huffman ExcavationI paid $2400, $1200 on each occasion as he had been here twice. Honestly, my daughter had put in a septic system and the guy who had installed it, did a bad job and over charged me. That was really not a good company to work with. The Huffman Excavation guy was really honest. He told me about all the stuff that was wrong, that wasn’t even done right from the beginning and then he fixed it. I was really impressed with him. They do septic installation and repair and they also do dirt work but all he did for me was my septic repair read less
- State Line Septic, Inc.They were on time and very efficient with the work they had to do. They were able to put a tracker down the toilet and thus able to locate right where the tank is. It is 3.5 feet down so they brought in their excavator, at no extra charge to dig down to the tank, it is an older tank so it does not have the separate line that is sometimes used for pumping. Once done they put the dirt back and did an a great job of smoothing it out and really making it look good. They also inspected it and let us know what may need to be looked at in the future read less
- State Line Septic, Inc.First, we had moved into this house recently and, not knowing how long it had been since the septic was service, thought we should have it pumped to reset the clock. Our driveway is steep and the tank is maybe 80 feet behind the house and further down the slope. Being new to the area, we called several septic tank vendors including a couple on Angie's list. We were told and quot;not enough lineand quot;, and quot;addition $ for mileageand quot; when office was and lt; 10 miles away, and quot;not enough pressure for uphilland quot;, and quot;extra charge for and gt;50 feetand quot;, etc. We kept looking, doing a web search, then a Better Business check. I am so glad we did because I've just added a great business to Angie's list! I talked to Jennifer, of the husband/wife owners. I gave her our address and described the lay-of-the-land. She said: and quot;No problem, We live and work in Bella Vista and hills with steep driveways are normal.and quot; She also said had more than enough line (think she said 200 feet!) so not an issue or an extra charge. We discuss pricing and based on 3 full baths, she estimated tank size and quoted $180 while some others quoted over $300 after all their $extras. On the day scheduled for the job, they called an hour or more before our appointment to say were running a little late. Even so, they arrived not long after the original time. Before they started Jennifer discussed an issue - they had stopped to fill up with gas before coming to our house. While the drive was not an issue, some gas was leaking from the gas cap area onto the drive and she didn't want runoff to damage plants. She ask if they could return after emptying the truck's septic storage which would raise the back side and prevent gas leakage. We are retired, so that was no problem and we appreciated her caution. Upon returning, we learned they were very familiar with our house and gave us some history. This system pumps water waste UP the steep hill to the large front lawn so that the water disperses over the lawn. The original builder put the pump into the septic tank, which put the large and expensive pump at risk, among other issues. Based on their recommendation, a previous owner had installed a separate septic tank that fed only waste water into the original tank/pump. It is now a better system with much more capacity then most 3 bath homes. They answered all our questions about the system, how to maintain, etc. Jennifer referenced their website which has information on septic care and I found it very informative. They also honored the original $180 quote even though the additional capacity required more pumping and we would have understood a price increase. Obviously, our future price will be more and they told us how they would have calculated for our capacity. While in the $300 range it would be based on capacity and not miles from the office or feet of hose! They told us the tank had been pumped about 3 years prior and with standard use we should plan on about 3 years between service. Having moved from city sewer system with a monthly fee around $35, we will smile the next time we call them! We will be using State Line Septic in the future and would not hesitate to recommend them - even if it took me a while to do this review read less
- State Line Septic, Inc.Prior to the service call we had several phone calls asking questions so that we understood what needed to be done. They were very courteous and extremely helpful. I was concerned that we would have issues with the service because of the rocky terrain and slope of our back yard, but they came prepared and did an awesome job read less
Septic Tank Companies in Ozark
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate .. read lessRecent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared less read lessCathy A.
- Recent Review:His price was very good. He was prompt.Sinnie W.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for you read lessRecent Review:We could not ask for a more polite, knowledgeable and dedicated plumber than Eric Ellis with Roto-Rooter in Van Buren. He came and assessed the problems and after getting the parts (which only took a few minutes) quickly and expertly repaired our leaking pipe and faucet/cut-off to the hot water heater. He also had to clear a clogged washer drain line. As all the previous times we used him (and some of them were major plumbing problems), he has shown himself to be courteous, dedicated and always customer-oriented. His expertise shows in the repairs he has done for us and he always answers any questions we have. He works quickly to resolve the problems, stays with it until it is finished and makes sure we were satisfied with the work done. His pricing is fair and he does a great job. We will definitely use him again for any future plumbing problems. <br / read lessCarla A.
- Business Description:Master Technicians and Mechanical LLC. 17 years servicing Arkansas and Louisiana for plumbing, HVAC, electrical and general construction. We're a multi trade, full service provider for all your residential, commercial and industrial needs. Our customers, whether Home Warranty, Property Management, Retail Services or Residential Remodel/Repairs, mean the most to us here at Master Tech. For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. - Matt Glasscock, Project Manager.. read lessRecent Review:It was awesome! He was quick and efficient. The work was done in 3.5 hours. Their prices are very competitive.Felisha H.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with over 20 years experience in Central Arkansas.
- Business Description:TIRED OF DEALING WITH MESSY POWDERS AND LIQUIDS?! BIO-TAB, the only tablet on the market, has been specifically formulated to provide an EASY, safe, and very effective way to revitalize and treat your septic system. This highly concentrated tablet contains selected strains of bacteria and enzymes that quickly grow as they digest and liquefy organic waste. This bacterial action is necessary for keeping your entire septic system in good working condition. The organisms in BIO-TAB are non-toxic.. read less
- Business Description:Veteran and Family Owned,Free Estimates, 24/7 Fast Friendly Same Day Service, Residential and Commercial, 25 Years of Experience, Licence Bonded and Insured, Senior Citizen and Military Discount, Customer Service and Family Oriented, Servicing all of North West Arkansas. Come to us Where you will Know your Familiy read less
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the.. read lessRecent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:Whether your next construction project is large or small 24-7 Construction is committed to helping you complete that project quickly and for the best price possible. If you are looking for a construction company that can do it all look no further. 24-7 Construction is licensed and bonded with over 30 years experience in both residential and commercial construction. We also have established relationships some of the best and most experienced sub-contractors in the industry. We can get the job.. read lessRecent Review:unknownSheryl W.
- Business Description:We are a third generation, family business. My grandfather started the company in 1950 and each generation has made its own improvements. We are a female own company.Recent Review:Located, uncovered and thoroughly cleaned a 1500 gallon septic tank. After the initial clean-out, they used a high pressure hose to flush all the nooks and crannies and then cleaned that out also. In the course of cleaning, the technician discovered several stress cracks in the side of my tank, probably caused last year when a back hoe was doing some work in the area. He warned me about the potential for failure so I can take steps now to avoid a disaster in the future. <br /> When they were done, they replaced the tank lid and restored the lawn, leaving the work area just as they had found it. <br /> These folks are rare birds in this day and age, they actually care a LOT about what they do and how they do it. When the time comes for my next cyclical clean out, I definitely will be using them again. I'd recommend them to anyone! <br / read lessDavid C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Coal Hill
- West Fork
- Van Buren
septic tank services in Ozark
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All-Star Construction Service LLC606 Ray St
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- All-Star Construction Service LLC
- Bart Sparks Enterprises2203 Campground Road
- Bart Sparks Enterprises
- Cox Plumbing1106 N Graham
- Cox Plumbing
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup6743 Alma Hwy
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO