Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Ozark, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Ozark
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncThe work was done by Raymond with Allied Plumbing and he was polite and knowledgeable and the part of the yard that had to be dug up was left hard packed and appeared disturbed as little as possible. I would highly recommend him and Allied to anyone!
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncVery professional.. Prompt and called when their ETA changed. I just want to know how a guy can use 2 sticks to find my underground septic lines, amazing! Would definitely use them again. They were very honest and tried to save us $$ by diverting the laterals that were saturated. This so far has solved the problem without having to replace the entire system read less
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncAfter we had the holding tank for our septic system pumped out, Cory inspected the pump and determined that it was burned out, which I had suspected. He came the next day to install a new pump with a higher horsepower rating. When removing the old pump it was apparent that there was a great deal of pressure in the pipe. Since our house is quite a drop below road level, this was not surprising. With the new pump installed it was apparent that something more was involved as the pump could not handle the pressure being built up. With help from the previous owner of the house, Cory found a connection where the wastewater pipe had gone to the leach field distribution box. By opening the valve to the lateral system a good flow of wastewater was established. Cory determined and I agreed that the problem was with the Village Wastewater system, but that the original lateral system would work fine for many years if needed. I had Village Wastewater come out the next day and found that their system would require a pump that would push the wastewater uphill for a further half mile to their mains. This excessive distance is undoubtedly what overtaxed the original pump that had been in use less than 5 years. Two men from Allied came out the next morning to see if I wanted them to find a stronger pump to connect to the city system. I showed them what Cory had done to solve the problem and confirmed that the city system is not actually a sewer system but only handles the wastewater overflow from our septic tank. With this information in hand, I decided to stay with the solution Cory had come up with as this will be trouble free for many years as opposed to the city system that is likely to burn out pumps every few years. I was very satisfied with Allied and with Cory's problem solving to come up with the best long term solution for us read less
- BBB Septic ServiceWONDERFUL! They gave me advice on preventing further issues, cleared ALL blockages all the while maintaining a professional and courteous demeanor.
- Smitty's Septic ServiceWe've been very happy with them. He is very professional and very dependable. He is also very informative when he's doing the service.
- BBB Septic ServiceNot knowing anything about a septic system myself, the gentleman that came to the house (Jon) was very patient with me and all the questions I had. Very informative and professional. Offered great advice for future maintenance. I would highly recommend BBB Septic!
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Northwest ArkansasThe gentlemen that came to the house to perform the service were very friendly and proffessional. I have no complaints at all and only praise for their work and attitudes.
- BBB Septic ServiceWe recently bought our home and had no record of where to find the septic tank or when it was last pumped. Rachel in the office answered countless questions for us with patience and professionalism. She even accessed the county plans to help us locate our tank. The service staff were prompt and efficient. They were knowledgeable and gave us good maintenance advice. We would highly recommend BBB Septic, and in fact, have already given their information to our neighbors. Working with them has been a very positive experience read less
- Rick's Rooter ServiceI called Ricks Rooter Service on a Sat and he responded with in an hour. I would recommend Ricks Rooter Service.
- State Line Septic, Inc.They were on time and very efficient with the work they had to do. They were able to put a tracker down the toilet and thus able to locate right where the tank is. It is 3.5 feet down so they brought in their excavator, at no extra charge to dig down to the tank, it is an older tank so it does not have the separate line that is sometimes used for pumping. Once done they put the dirt back and did an a great job of smoothing it out and really making it look good. They also inspected it and let us know what may need to be looked at in the future read less
Septic Tank Companies in Ozark
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the.. read lessRecent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:WE ARE A CHRISTIAN BASED COMPANY. HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 35 YRS. WE SPECIALIZE IN REMODELING KITCHEN AND BATHROOM, HOME EXTERIOR REMODELING AND OUTDOOR CUSTOM DECKS.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for you read lessRecent Review:We could not ask for a more polite, knowledgeable and dedicated plumber than Eric Ellis with Roto-Rooter in Van Buren. He came and assessed the problems and after getting the parts (which only took a few minutes) quickly and expertly repaired our leaking pipe and faucet/cut-off to the hot water heater. He also had to clear a clogged washer drain line. As all the previous times we used him (and some of them were major plumbing problems), he has shown himself to be courteous, dedicated and always customer-oriented. His expertise shows in the repairs he has done for us and he always answers any questions we have. He works quickly to resolve the problems, stays with it until it is finished and makes sure we were satisfied with the work done. His pricing is fair and he does a great job. We will definitely use him again for any future plumbing problems. <br / read lessCarla A.
- Recent Review:His price was very good. He was prompt.Sinnie W.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with over 20 years experience in Central Arkansas.
- Business Description:Whether your next construction project is large or small 24-7 Construction is committed to helping you complete that project quickly and for the best price possible. If you are looking for a construction company that can do it all look no further. 24-7 Construction is licensed and bonded with over 30 years experience in both residential and commercial construction. We also have established relationships some of the best and most experienced sub-contractors in the industry. We can get the job.. read lessRecent Review:unknownSheryl W.
- Business Description:TIRED OF DEALING WITH MESSY POWDERS AND LIQUIDS?! BIO-TAB, the only tablet on the market, has been specifically formulated to provide an EASY, safe, and very effective way to revitalize and treat your septic system. This highly concentrated tablet contains selected strains of bacteria and enzymes that quickly grow as they digest and liquefy organic waste. This bacterial action is necessary for keeping your entire septic system in good working condition. The organisms in BIO-TAB are non-toxic.. read less
- Business Description:Veteran and Family Owned,Free Estimates, 24/7 Fast Friendly Same Day Service, Residential and Commercial, 25 Years of Experience, Licence Bonded and Insured, Senior Citizen and Military Discount, Customer Service and Family Oriented, Servicing all of North West Arkansas. Come to us Where you will Know your Familiy read less
- Business Description:Master Technicians and Mechanical LLC. 17 years servicing Arkansas and Louisiana for plumbing, HVAC, electrical and general construction. We're a multi trade, full service provider for all your residential, commercial and industrial needs. Our customers, whether Home Warranty, Property Management, Retail Services or Residential Remodel/Repairs, mean the most to us here at Master Tech. For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. - Matt Glasscock, Project Manager.. read lessRecent Review:It was awesome! He was quick and efficient. The work was done in 3.5 hours. Their prices are very competitive.Felisha H.
- Business Description:Family owned business,
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Coal Hill
- West Fork
- Van Buren
septic tank services in Ozark
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All-Star Construction Service LLC606 Ray St
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- All-Star Construction Service LLC
- Bart Sparks Enterprises2203 Campground Road
- Bart Sparks Enterprises
- Cox Plumbing1106 N Graham
- Cox Plumbing
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup6743 Alma Hwy
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO