A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic system services in Fayetteville, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Fayetteville
- Advanced ConstructionDan was very professional! He dug out my old septic tank and installed a new tank very quickly. My home was in escrow and time was critical. He also removed a door that was not opening or closing properly, reworked the frame and reinstalled the door. He also repaired a roof leak. Very versatile, an all around good general contractor
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncThey were very responsive and took the time to educate me on proper maintenane of a septic tank. This is the first home we've owened on a septic tank so this was important to us. They did the work quickly and when they said they would. Great job! We're asking them back to provide an estimate on running a gas line for us
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncWe noticed some puddles in the yard that we suspected were from our aging septic system. Fearing the worst we set out to find a plumbing company that we thought we could trust. After reading several reveiws on Angie's List and other sites we decided to give Allied Plumbing a call. These guys came out the same day and inspected the septic system. They gave us a best and worst case scenario and we cossed our fingers hoping for the best. After three trips our D box was inspected, septic lines were flushed out and found to be functioning (yay), the tank was pumped and a new baffle and tank lid were installed. What could have been a $8000.00 or more nightmare turned into a doable $2000.00 repair job. I would recomend Allied Plumbing to all my friends and family...and Angie's List members
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncJust fine. They said they'd put us on their schedule for another clean out in 5 years. That sounds reasonable.
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncVery professional. Service was performed as expected. The only issue was they were originally supposed to be out to provide service a week earlier and call before they came. When I didn't hear from them, I called back and was told they had a problem with one of their trucks and they would not be able to come until the next week. They did show up the next week as promised, and I was very happy with their work and professionalism
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncVery professional, prompt and reasonably priced. We have used them again to have the septic tank pumped. If we need any other services we will call Allied.
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncVery professional. Kept us informed as to when he would arrive. Did a professional job at the quoted price.
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncWe started having backup in our toilets. We have a septic tank, so we figured it had something to do with that. Allied Plumbing had great reviews, so I called them. The lady that answered the phone was very professional and said she would have one of the guys call us back. She also said he had a full schedule, so she wasn't sure how quickly he could make it out. So, just in case, we called someone that had been recommended to us. He was able to come out quickly. That's why I canceled Allied Plumbing. Added note- I asked the plumber that came out if he was on Angie's List, because I didn't see him on it. He said no, and he didn't want to be on it, because he had all the business he could handle. I left it at that, and won't give him a review. But he did solve our problem
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncExcellent work. They systematically found the problem in the system. Two previous plumbers had given us higher prices to fix the problem which turned out not to be the problem at all. Very efficient and communicative. They spent 3 days working on the system. $350 of the $1750 was the cost of the truck used to drain the pump box. Highly recommend
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncWe just purchased a home that has not been used very much and we know little about septic tanks. They were helpful and professional. They had one of their trucks break down so we had to wait an extra weekk but it was not a problem.
Last update on February 19, 2022
Septic Service Contractors in Fayetteville, AR
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
An septic tank expert gives Angie's List tips to keep yours operating smoothly.
Whether you’ve had a septic tank for years or it’s your first one, you need to know how to live with one. This guide covers septic tank maintenance for a long-lasting system.
Find septic tank services in
- Bethel Heights,
- Elm Springs,
- West Fork,
- Prairie Creek,
- Prairie Grove,
- Cave Springs,
- Little Flock,
- West Siloam Springs,
- Siloam Springs,
Septic Tank Contractors in Fayetteville, AR
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service Inc918 West Henri De Tonti Boulevard
Springdale, Arkansas 72762
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service Inc
- BBB Septic ServicePO Box 1271
Bentonville, Arkansas 72712
- BBB Septic Service
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
Orlando, Florida 32807
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Northwest Arkansas1086 Athens Ave
Bethel Heights, Arkansas 72744
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Northwest Arkansas
- North Star Plumbing402 E. Emma Ave.
Springdale, Arkansas 72764
- North Star Plumbing
- RHODES PLUMBING INCP.O BOX 399
West Fork, Arkansas 72774
- RHODES PLUMBING INC
- Sevcare Complete Services Plumbing & Drain503 S Parrrot Dr
Huntsville, Arkansas 72740
- Sevcare Complete Services Plumbing & Drain
- White River Environmental Services, LLC222 Spring Creek Rd
Lowell, Arkansas 72745
- White River Environmental Services, LLC
- Yoder Backhoe and Septic10799 Peach Orchard Rd
Bentonville, Arkansas 72712
- Yoder Backhoe and Septic
Septic tank companies that service Fayetteville
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.