Tommy Electric

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2010

4144 Oak Rd

Memphis, TN 38135

Tommy Electric is a full service electrical contractor that is owned and operated by Tommy who has over 20 years of electrical experience We are licensed, bonded and insured. TN LIC #63227. We provide FREE estimates and Angie's List members will receive $25 off on all work over $200; please mention this when you call to schedule your appointment. The best way to reach us is to CALL 901-830-3308...

electrician (222)ceiling fan installation (23)lighting (17)pool cleaning (1)

03/15/2021

He discovered the problem and fixed it.

Description of Work
My outlets were out

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

01/12/2021

Tommy has provided services at our former and current home. He can diagnose any electrical issue and is always fair. He is always punctual and always has a positive attitude. We will continue to hire Tommy for our electrical needs.

Description of Work
A variety of things...

12/01/2020

I called Tommy to get an estimate. Once I explained my issue to him, he told me over the phone what I could do to repair the issue and save me the cost of him coming out to look at it. What he suggested was the perfect solution. If I ever need an electrician again, he's who I would call.

Description of Work
Faulty microwave

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

09/29/2020

This vendor was excellent. He showed up on time, he communicated via text before arriving, he did everything I needed and gave me advice on how to prevent a problem going forward, he cleaned up after himself, and was courteous. I have nothing but the best feedback to give. Also very reasonably priced. Would re-hire or recommend highly.

Description of Work
Outside Light, Outside Outlet, Indoor Light all fixed

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

06/30/2020

Tommy and Tyree were a joy. The work was completed quickly and everything looks and functions exactly as I hoped. I will absolutely hire Tommy Electric the next time I have a project.

Description of Work
Replacement of exterior lights and interior wall switches

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

06/28/2020

Tommy Electric provided a quote and it seemed a little high. So, I had the worked done by someone else.

Description of Work
Replace a GFCI for pool light.

Category electrician,pool cleaners

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

06/22/2020

Tommy is a true asset to the Angie's List community. He was out to our house for an estimate within a couple hours the same day, and work was completed by 11am the next day. Highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Tommy installed a pool pump switch for us.

Work Completed On 06/20/2020

06/12/2020

Quality workmanship. Punctual and very easy to work with. Would hire him again. Tommy also moved an electrical panel surge protector into a more appropriate slot.

Description of Work
2 ceiling fans, multiple dimmers, 2 outdoor lights, light switch replacement, move a wall socket

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

06/12/2020

Tommy is the BEST! He is so knowledgeable, HONEST, and fairly priced. When I called him to set up an appointment, he came by the same day! He was prompt and did fantastic work! I needed a light fixture replaced, and he did that work with kindness, honesty, and expertise. His pricing was also incredibly fair. I am so thankful for Tommy and his help. I will definitely have him help me again with my ...

Description of Work
Kitchen light fixture replaced

Category lighting

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

05/26/2020

Great. Arrived promptly. Very professional, no nonsense. Diagnosed problem and took care of it for a reasonable price. Definitely recommend calling Tommy for electrical

Description of Work
Replace blown outlets

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

Room Additions, Alterations, New Lighting Fixtures, Ceiling Fans, New Panels, Troubleshooting, New Builds, Temporary Power, Receptacles & Switches, Dimmers & Permits Pulled

Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa