Cracks may appear in your concrete basement floor over time, and can be caused by a number of reasons. While the cracks may be a superficial problem, it is important to have a professional look at them to rule out any safety issues.
Get matched with top foundation contractors in Mabelvale, AR
There are 7 highly-rated local foundation contractors.
Recent Foundation Repair Reviews in Mabelvale
- Redeemers GroupI want to rave about the work Redeemer's Group did on my home. I have seen many work groups in my 31 years in the military and my 50 years career in mental health. Redeemers work groups are among the best I have witnessed. Three different teams worked on my house and they all did extremely well. They arrived on time, worked efficiently, and left the area clean. I obtained quotes from four different companies for my repair project before I had the work done by Redeemers. I encourage everyone having foundation issues to call Redeemers to do the work. Dr Larry P Henderson, Col (ret) US
- Olshan Foundation RepairAbsolutely wonderful. Easiet process ever. I was really worried and they eased my mind and wallet. Super friendly.
- Foundation ProCompany did not do the work I needed. The rep I talked to was most helpful. He let me in the right directors.
- Olshan Foundation RepairVery professional service;. They kept us informed about what they were doing and the nature of the problem and repairs. Work was done in a timely manner.
- Olshan Foundation RepairThe project went fantastic. They took amazing care with my deck and plants. I hope I never need them again but if I do they will be my first call.
- Foundation ProI contacted Foundation Pro for an inspection of my foundation and moisture in the crawl space. Brent Stroud inspected the foundation and crawl space, determined that the foundation was fine but that there was standing water under the house. The moisture barrier installed several years ago was not doing its job nor were the wooden shims placed in the pier supports under the house. Brent explained that wooden shims could change over time and recommended that they be replaced with metal ones which we did. The moisture barrier that Foundation Pro installed is far superior to what was removed and the addition of a sump pump and dehumidifier has removed moisture from the crawl space. Mr. Stroud recommended several ways to reduce moisture around the house including installation of gutters a service that they do not provide or I would have had them install gutters. Everything was very professionally done at a reasonable cost and I would not hesitate to hire Foundation Pro again
- AMERICAN STRUCTURE REPAIR, LLCWe live in an older home, built in the 1940s, in which a second floor was added in the 1980s. We knew when we moved in three years ago that the piers and beams were not sufficient and would need work. I was very particular about hiring a contractor for this job because I wanted the job done correctly, thoroughly, and with attention to detail. I received bids from five different contractors, and joined them in the crawlspace during the inspections. American Structure performed the most thorough inspection of any of the contractors, and also did the best job of explaining their assessment and discussing different options for repair. The bid included a range of repair options to tailor a range of budgets, depending on how much we wanted to invest in the project. The American Structure bid was generally competitive in price with their competitors, but was more thorough and detailed. We opted initially for a more basic repair. The crew was prompt, friendly, very professional. They left the site cleaner than they found it. They even did some additional work not mentioned in the bid, such as shoring up and repairing a few existing piers, without additional cost. We were so pleased with the work by American Structure that we hired them to add additional piers and beams, a 10-mil vapor barrier, and a second crawlspace entrance. All together, American Structure added 19 piers, 60 feet of beams, a full 10-mil vapor barrier and a second crawlspace entrance. Now our floors are rock-solid and our crawlspace is nearly as clean and pretty as a room in the house. We’ve had a great experience with American Structure and highly recommend them
- Foundation ProFoundation Pro came out and assessed the issue, explained to me what was needed to correct the problem and provided a quote to repair the brick wall, patio and sidewalk. Their pricing was very competitive and they provided a great warranty. The work they performed exceeded all my expectations and it corrected my problems. The owner (Brent) was very knowledgeable and was very attentive to the work being done. I would highly recommend this company. Update: Four years after the work was done, I had a very tiny crack show up in my brick that was unrelated to the previous work done. I contacted Brent at Foundation Pro, he was very responsive and came to my house to inspect the problem. After his evaluation, he offered to repair the mortar crack at no charge and file it under warranty even though it was not really related to his previous work. It is hard to find people and or businesses like this nowadays. I highly recommend Foundation Pro
- Redeemers GroupExcellent! Although the guys showed up a day earlier than expected due to equipment issues and my wife noticing that equipment was left around after the first day of work like kids leaving toys around the house when being called in for dinner, which could've been attributed to the heavy rain that came to the area, I was very pleased with the job and results. Phillip, the team lead, Danny, Sam and Taylor acted very professional and completed the job ahead of schedule. All seemed to be great guys and and who cared about doing a good job and all took time to answer questions I had while they were working. Nice job on the cleanup too
- Redeemers GroupHad some challenges but Redeemers Group adjusted very well and didn’t cease the opportunity to inflate the quoted price
Foundation Repair Contractors in Mabelvale
- Business Description:Our specialists will evaluate your homes problem and propose a solution at no cost to you. We accept various forms of payment including financing. Find us on Facebookfor a coupon for your project. We invite you to visit our website www.redeemersgroup.com to see case studies of projects like yours, and to view additional independent reviews from our clients. We offer a transferable warranty, which means if you sell your home, the warranty transfers to the new owner. Additionally, we are part o..Recent Review:Prompt and professional service, the crew were very friendly and polite, they completed the work as contracted in less than 4 hours. We had 3 beams and 9 jacks installed. They were careful to protect our hardwood floors and cleaned after installation. Our only criticism is the crew were not wearing masks and our door was frequently left openSandy C.
- Business Description:With over 80 years of experience, Olshan provides both homeowners and commercial property owners with cost-effective foundation repair solutions. Services include; foundation repair, crawl space repair, crawl space encapsulation, basement waterproofing, basement repair, wall repair, epoxy crack injections, wall braces, and more... Our service area includes; Estimates are FREE (there is no obligation to buy) and come with custom repair plans! A+ BBB Rated. Convenient payment programs & availab..Recent Review:Work done promptly and professionallyPatrick M.
- Business Description:Simple solutions for your foundation issues, cracked or unlevel concrete, soil stabilization, and void fill problems. Call for a free on-site consultation and estimate 501-539-5218!Recent Review:They were prompt to respond & set up A timely appointment to give an estimate, but after appointment said they would email me an estimate in couple of days from appointment. I provided our email address and after a week still no estimate, I called & was told they were so sorry as they had been extremely busy, but would get it in before end of the day. That was a month back & I never heard from them again. I do not do business with people that Do not keep their word nor do I feel they are worthy to be on Angie’s ListPeggy D.
- Business Description:Serving homeowners in the Central Arkansas area since 2001. We can handle all of your residential projects from design to completion. Whether it's a simple repair job or a room addition, our goal is to satisfy our customer and produce an end result that both will be proud ofRecent Review:They didn't even show up for an estimateRobyn G.
- Business Description:Since 1996, Foundation Pro has served Central Arkansas as a leader in the specialized fields of foundation repair, house leveling, concrete raising and water maintenance drainage. We solve both interior and exterior foundation problems for residential homes and commercial properties. Foundation Pro is licensed, bonded and insured. We are also a proud member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ Rating and members of the Home Builders Association of Greater Little Rock. Some our service pro..Recent Review:Company did not do the work I needed. The rep I talked to was most helpful. He let me in the right directors.George A.
- Business Description:Angie's List Super Service Award Winners For 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018 & 2019 ! Better Business Bureau Accredited ! checks / cash or credit cards. We offer a 10 % Senior discounts.<a class="frvtbum" href="https://www.bbb.org/arkansas/business-reviews/handyman-services/get-er-done-handyman-services-in-alexander-ar-90324636#bbbseal" title="GetErDone Handyman Services is a BBB Accredited Handyman Service in Alexander, AR" style="display: block;position: relative;overflow: hidden; width: 1..Recent Review:As usual, Eddie did a fabulous job...in record time...and at a great price! He even texted me pictures of the work as it progressed. Highly recommended!!Steve P.
- Business Description:We are specialists in residential and commercial structure repair. Our services include new construction, remodeling, and a wide variety of other repairs. We do not use subcontractors. Choosing a structure repair company is often not an easy task. While you may receive many different conclusions and opinions from different companies, you may be assured that the solution we submit will always be based upon a thorough analysis of your problem and will utilize the very latest in technology. At A..Recent Review:We live in an older home, built in the 1940s, in which a second floor was added in the 1980s. We knew when we moved in three years ago that the piers and beams were not sufficient and would need work. I was very particular about hiring a contractor for this job because I wanted the job done correctly, thoroughly, and with attention to detail. I received bids from five different contractors, and joined them in the crawlspace during the inspections. American Structure performed the most thorough inspection of any of the contractors, and also did the best job of explaining their assessment and discussing different options for repair. The bid included a range of repair options to tailor a range of budgets, depending on how much we wanted to invest in the project. The American Structure bid was generally competitive in price with their competitors, but was more thorough and detailed. We opted initially for a more basic repair. The crew was prompt, friendly, very professional. They left the site cleaner than they found it. They even did some additional work not mentioned in the bid, such as shoring up and repairing a few existing piers, without additional cost. We were so pleased with the work by American Structure that we hired them to add additional piers and beams, a 10-mil vapor barrier, and a second crawlspace entrance. All together, American Structure added 19 piers, 60 feet of beams, a full 10-mil vapor barrier and a second crawlspace entrance. Now our floors are rock-solid and our crawlspace is nearly as clean and pretty as a room in the house. We’ve had a great experience with American Structure and highly recommend themJ L.
- Business Description:OASIS Facility Solutions is a family owned and operated company. Services include but are not limited to, Crawl Space Encapsulation, Basement Waterproofing, Sump Pump Installation, and Insulation Solutions for various foundation types. Our specialists will provide a complimentary evaluation of your crawl space needs and send you a free estimate after inspection. Our service areas include in Little Rock, North Little Rock, Conway, Sherwood, Benton, Maumelle, Mayflower and All of Central Arka..
- Business Description:I have been a successful General Contractor and done residential home building and remodeling for the past 18+ years for myself and another seven (7) years before that of others. I have countless repeat clients who can vouch for my work. Anything you can imagine doing, I most likely have done. Licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection... License info: BOND #'s -- 14860110 & 15047932 / CONTRACTORS & INS. #'s 15077, 16278 REFERENCES: Upon reques
- Business Description:Payment options include cash, check or debit depending on services rendered. We offer and 10% discount off each pallet with the purchase of installation. Our office is open 8 - 6 Monday - Saturday but hours could be extended if necessary
Explore our Solution Center for helpful foundation repair contractor articles
Not all cracks in your foundation are created equal. Some are harmless and simply the result of a new home settling in, but others can be markers of serious structural damage. Here’s how to know which foundation cracks you need to worry about.
If you have noticed cracks on your house’s foundation, uneven floors, or you think you may have damaged foundation, follow these tips to get the best home foundation inspector for your property and have a smooth hiring experience.
Find foundation contractors in
- Shannon Hills
- Little Rock
- Sweet Home
- Cammack Village
- North Little Rock
foundation contractors in Mabelvale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CM Construction Inc2219 S. Arch St.
Little Rock, Arkansas
- CM Construction Inc
- Dream Worx Construction & RoofingP.O. Box 72089
- Dream Worx Construction & Roofing
- Get-ER-Done Handyman Services17227 Butler Rd
- Get-ER-Done Handyman Services
- J. B. Construction CompanyPO Box 2123
- J. B. Construction Company
- Mr. Foundation Engineer400 W Capitol Ave
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Mr. Foundation Engineer
- Pinnacle Contractors1335 Robins St
- Pinnacle Contractors
- Redeemers Group3955 Whitebrook Dr
- Redeemers Group
- T. D. Sims Company Inc.p. o. box 8021
- T. D. Sims Company Inc.
- Under the Sun Contracting9570 Paula St
- Under the Sun Contracting
- WK Contractor Inc37 Pocahontas Court
- WK Contractor Inc