Olshan Foundation Repair

Founded 1933 • With Angi since June 2007

With over 80 years of experience, Olshan provides both homeowners and commercial property owners with cost-effective foundation repair solutions. Services include; foundation repair, crawl space repair, crawl space encapsulation, basement waterproofing, basement repair, wall repair, epoxy crack injections, wall braces, and more... Our service area includes; Estimates are FREE (there is no obligation to buy) and come with custom repair plans! A+ BBB Rated. Convenient payment programs & available warranty options. Only Olshan!...

Foundation Repair of Arkansas

Foundation Repair of Arkansas

Simple solutions for your foundation issues, cracked or unlevel concrete, soil stabilization, and void fill problems. Call for a free on-site consultation and estimate 501-539-5218!

12/15/2020

Work done promptly and professionally

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement/crawlspace vapor barrier

06/10/2020

Absolutely wonderful. Easiet process ever. I was really worried and they eased my mind and wallet. Super friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation Repair

CATEGORY mudjacking,foundation repair

06/10/2020

They gave an estimate and described their recommendation. The quote was more than I expected and the proposed work was not going to meet my needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation Repair

04/09/2020

The project went fantastic. They took amazing care with my deck and plants. I hope I never need them again but if I do they will be my first call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY drain pipe,foundation repair

04/09/2020

olshan thought I didn't need more than minor repairs that would be more expensive if I used them. I appreciated that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

Slab foundation repair, crawl space repair, crawl space encapsulation, waterproofing, drainage, wall repair, crack repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing