When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Mabelvale, AR
There are 5 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Mabelvale
- Redeemers GroupExcellent crew! Kyle and Chet were professional, courteous and they answered all my questions. They explained everything as the project progressed. I highly recommend Redeemers Group!!
- Olshan Foundation RepairThey gave an estimate and described their recommendation. The quote was more than I expected and the proposed work was not going to meet my needs.
- Olshan Foundation Repairolshan thought I didn't need more than minor repairs that would be more expensive if I used them. I appreciated that.
- Redeemers GroupThey did a great job. The garage stayed almost completely dry in the next storm. They had told me to call if I saw ANY water at all, and I same just a bit in two places. They came back out and resealed, and we have not had a problem since... and we have had some SERIOUS storms since then. The garage has stayed completely dry read less
- Southern Structural SolutionsA superb service experience. SSS was the only company of several we contacted having a real interest in our concerns and a believable solution. Aaron presented a professional, decisive, reasonable, workable plan. Work was done on time, on budget and included a few on-the fly changes at our request, as part of the work. Very very responsive and accommodating. We made it through the early May 2017 torrential rains with success. An excellent experience with a personable contractor and crew. Highly recommended read less
- Arkansas Storm Shelter IncThey did a great job. Work was done professionally and complete. They showed me every feature once it was finished.
- Arkansas Storm Shelter IncThey arrived when they said they would, completed the installation process, then explained general maintenance requirements. They took extra effort to clean up the work site before leaving. Very friendly and professional service from start to finish.
- AMERICAN STRUCTURE REPAIR, LLCFrom the first meeting I knew this company is who I wanted to do this work! We discussed everything that I wanted to do with the space and they gave me several options to make what I wanted happen. They worked with me at every step and provided options I did not think of to cover all my needs. They even prepared the job for future work (I will have it leveled and cemented with new supports next round). They were on time and very professional. In the removal of debris, they put it were I asked and even graded it! They also were kind enough to remove the junk that was down there. They hauled off everything and left a very clean work space. I now have an extra 1100 Sq feet of usable space! The area is now clean and dry and exactly what I asked for! I could not be happier about the service and really the true professionalism of this crew read less
- Exterior WaterproofingIt didn't work. It was a really strange deal. The guy came out here. He looked at everything and he says, "I have three options for you. I will send you an email with the options." I'm like, "Okay." He sat out in front of my house for a long time on the phone with somebody, which seemed a little odd and then, he finally left. I think he actually left after I did, that day and then, I never heard back from him. I had his phone number. So I texted him and said, "Hey, I'm just wondering about those options. Could you send them to me?" He was like, "Well, I'm at the Masters, on a long spring break vacation and I'll get to you next Tuesday," and I never heard back and I won't follow up with him. I've already put in a request with Angie's List to try to get my money back. It was the strangest deal ever. He quoted me the most expensive thing first, of course. It was way outrageous, like $4000. And then, he never gave me a dollar amount on the other two options. So the pricing was outrageous. I think he was on time, for his appointment. If not, just a few minutes late. It wasn't significant. He has not done anything he said he would read less
- B&S Waterproofing & RestorationQuoted a price for 1-1/2 to 2 weeks of work, which instead was completed in about 1-1/2 days. Original installation was the wrong membrane system for the facade, according to manufacturer spec. Remediation was inadequate and discovered that all of the membrane had been installed backwards, according to manufacturer spec. Owner was on site throughout original installation. Owner lied to contracting licensing board in reply to complaint. Photographs document the project. Do not use these people. They are incompetent and they are dishonest read less
Basement Waterproofers in Mabelvale
- Business Description:We are specialists in residential and commercial structure repair. Our services include new construction, remodeling, and a wide variety of other repairs. We do not use subcontractors. Choosing a structure repair company is often not an easy task. While you may receive many different conclusions and opinions from different companies, you may be assured that the solution we submit will always be based upon a thorough analysis of your problem and will utilize the very latest in technology. At A.. read lessRecent Review:We live in an older home, built in the 1940s, in which a second floor was added in the 1980s. We knew when we moved in three years ago that the piers and beams were not sufficient and would need work. I was very particular about hiring a contractor for this job because I wanted the job done correctly, thoroughly, and with attention to detail. I received bids from five different contractors, and joined them in the crawlspace during the inspections. American Structure performed the most thorough inspection of any of the contractors, and also did the best job of explaining their assessment and discussing different options for repair. The bid included a range of repair options to tailor a range of budgets, depending on how much we wanted to invest in the project. The American Structure bid was generally competitive in price with their competitors, but was more thorough and detailed. We opted initially for a more basic repair. The crew was prompt, friendly, very professional. They left the site cleaner than they found it. They even did some additional work not mentioned in the bid, such as shoring up and repairing a few existing piers, without additional cost. We were so pleased with the work by American Structure that we hired them to add additional piers and beams, a 10-mil vapor barrier, and a second crawlspace entrance. All together, American Structure added 19 piers, 60 feet of beams, a full 10-mil vapor barrier and a second crawlspace entrance. Now our floors are rock-solid and our crawlspace is nearly as clean and pretty as a room in the house. We’ve had a great experience with American Structure and highly recommend them read lessJ L.
- Business Description:Simple solutions for your foundation issues, cracked or unlevel concrete, soil stabilization, and void fill problems. Call for a free on-site consultation and estimate 501-539-5218!Recent Review:They were prompt to respond & set up A timely appointment to give an estimate, but after appointment said they would email me an estimate in couple of days from appointment. I provided our email address and after a week still no estimate, I called & was told they were so sorry as they had been extremely busy, but would get it in before end of the day. That was a month back & I never heard from them again. I do not do business with people that Do not keep their word nor do I feel they are worthy to be on Angie’s List read lessPeggy D.
- Business Description:With over 80 years of experience, Olshan provides both homeowners and commercial property owners with cost-effective foundation repair solutions. Services include; foundation repair, crawl space repair, crawl space encapsulation, basement waterproofing, basement repair, wall repair, epoxy crack injections, wall braces, and more... Our service area includes; Estimates are FREE (there is no obligation to buy) and come with custom repair plans! A+ BBB Rated. Convenient payment programs & availab.. read lessRecent Review:Work done promptly and professionallyPatrick M.
- Business Description:Two Brothers excels where the big companies fail. We know our customers by name, plus we don't have a ton of overhead so we won't charge you an arm and a leg like the big guys. We're here for all your home needs. Emergency services also available. No Job too large or small we do it all! Call us at (501) 301-4653 today read lessRecent Review:Amazingly fast service for a great price! I would definitely recommend them!!Elsie W.
- Business Description:Our specialists will evaluate your homes problem and propose a solution at no cost to you. We accept various forms of payment including financing. Find us on Facebookfor a coupon for your project. We invite you to visit our website www.redeemersgroup.com to see case studies of projects like yours, and to view additional independent reviews from our clients. We offer a transferable warranty, which means if you sell your home, the warranty transfers to the new owner. Additionally, we are part o.. read lessRecent Review:Prompt and professional service, the crew were very friendly and polite, they completed the work as contracted in less than 4 hours. We had 3 beams and 9 jacks installed. They were careful to protect our hardwood floors and cleaned after installation. Our only criticism is the crew were not wearing masks and our door was frequently left open read lessSandy C.
- Business Description:Matthews Construction,LLC. has been in business for over 40 years serving central Arkansas. We handle a wide variety of projects for the home. If you have a question about a project that you need done, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer free estimates read less
- Business Description:Arkansas Water Tech
- Business Description:When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you wi.. read lessRecent Review:I've been using them for the last nine years. They're supposed to come in two weeks. I don't like the price, that's why I was shopping. Unfortunately, I have to use them again right now until I get a new house or something. I wouldn't recommend them. They just cost much more than the other termite companies. The work is good, I don't think it's worth the price that I'm paying. I think it takes less than an hour to complete the work and that's fine read lessLauren G.
- Business Description:We are a asphalt and concrete treatment company. Our founder Jerry Bryant invented two different treatments one for asphalt and another for concrete. The treatments seal off the surface cracks, waterproofs the surface and dramatically improves the life of the asphalt and/or concrete. The inventions were founded in the late nineties and so far has been used in : Topeka, Kansas, Star city, Arkansas, Sheridan, Arkansas Maumelle, Arkansas and these were used by the cities read less
- Business Description:Crawl Space Solutions of Arkansas offers permanent crawl space, basement, and foundation repair solutions in all of Arkansas.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
How fast can water damage ruin a home? Within the first 24 hours of a leak or flood, electronic damage, mold development, and even structural issues can occur. Can you repair water damage yourself or should you hire a pro? Learn more.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Shannon Hills
- Little Rock
- Sweet Home
- Cammack Village
- North Little Rock
waterproofing contractors in Mabelvale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Benson and Co880 Acadian Point Dr
- Benson and Co
- Crawl Space Solutions Of Arkansas744 Main St
- Crawl Space Solutions Of Arkansas
- Foundation Repair of Arkansas PO Box 1963
- Foundation Repair of Arkansas
- Newman Roofing & Exteriors220 E Sevier
- Newman Roofing & Exteriors
- Pinnacle Contractors1335 Robins St
- Pinnacle Contractors
- Redeemers Group3955 Whitebrook Dr
- Redeemers Group
- Southern Structural Solutions14 Cobblestone Dr
- Southern Structural Solutions
- Techne Concrete179 Northbend Drive
- Terminix - North Little Rock -Termite & Pest Control4228 E 43rd St Ste A
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- TILECO Kitchen and Bath
- Techne Concrete
- UR-WAY HOME & lawn36 durham dr.
Little Rock, Arkansas
- UR-WAY HOME & lawn