Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Get matched with top Electricians in London, AR
There are 6 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in London
- Fast Electrical ServicesWe highly recommend Ronnie for all your electrical needs. He was able to fix a ceiling fan and light combo that another person had messed up when they installed canned lights. He worked on a breaker and now we have lights in the spare rooms! I even added extra projects like the fire alarm. Ronnie made sure everything was working before he left. When we need something else done we will be calling Ronnie
- The Maintenance CoJerry did a great job of explaining how they would do the work. Their work was excellent and done quickly, and at a much lower price than a previous bid from another company. They also cleaned up before leaving. Overall a great experience, would hire again and will call TMC for other non-electrical projects as well
- Kinty Jones Heating & CoolingIt was Awesome... once again! I have used them a few times now and have never been disappointed! With this winter storm, I wanted to share what a great company they are so that if anyone needs assistance in the HVac area, search no more! Give them a call!
- Chamberlain Electric LLCThe work was first-class. Very professional, High quality components were used. Well-mannered crew, work was clean, neat and precise. Fair prices, would definitely rehire again.
- Fast Electrical ServicesRonnie was GREAT! He did the work with great ease and quality. I kept adding more things for him and he graciously did them. Very nice and polite and professional. I will use him again!! Highly recommend!!
- Fast Electrical ServicesShowed up on time. Did everything quickly and was worth every Penny to get this off of my to do list.
- Excel ElectricExcel ran electrical line and put in outlet to run pool filter. Excel did an excellent job. Have used for other projects. Always done right and professional. Highly recommend Excel!
- Excel ElectricIt went great, the project was done on time and for the price agreed on. The Electrician was very knowlegable and easy to work with in every aspect. It was a pleasure having them on the job.
- Excel ElectricI’m extremely happy with Excel Electric and the work they did in my home. They replaced the light fixture in my kitchen and added a dimmer, and replaced can lights and a burned out electrical outlet. Quick response and professional. I would highly recommend Excel Electrical Services!!!!
- CHEEK PLUMBING ELECTRIC HTGThey did a great job. Came very quick with the new hot water heater and took the old one away. Left everything better than they found it. They were very nice and I would definitely use them again!
Electricians in London
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.
- Business Description:A-State Handymen has a hand picked crew with combined experience of over 80 years. We focus on family values and customer service. Our goal is to get each customer and keep them for life. We are A+ rated on the BBB. No hidden charges on materials. If the job lasts less than 1 week you don't pay labor until you are 100% satisfied with the job. Satisfaction guaranteedRecent Review:The entire experience was good. Rob Carroll kept in touch about scheduling a visit to provide an estimate, and later, about when work could be performed. He gave his honest opinion about whether a few items on my list needed repair. The workmen were professional, friendly and again, kept me informed about the progress. When I asked about a loose lock on an exterior door, they offered to pick up a new lock set and install it for me. The bill came in under budget. Thoughtful and much appreciated service! I will contact them for help on any future home repair needsCatherine B.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Give us a call for your Electrical services!Recent Review:There were several different projects that were completed satisfactory on the property.Jay W.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:We were satisfied with their work and they did a good jobRonald P.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:We hired HelloTech to mount 4 TVs and 2 soundbars and to have a recessed box placed behind one of the TVs so it should be mounted flush. -- The installer came out and mounted the 4 TVs and the 2 soundbars while a house-sitter was here. -- I came home and found that both soundbars were unlevel and 2 of the four TVs were unlevel. And the recessed box wasn't installed. I called them and they told me they didn't have record of me wanting a recessed box installed and that it would be $149 more. Fine. They had their tech come back 2 days later. He came and told us that he COULDN'T install a recessed box, and he left without leveling anything. I sent pictures of all of this to HelloTech. I've sent at least 10 emails and called them 5 times. I wasted $600. I ended up re-mounting 2 of the TVs and the 2 soundbars. (It's good I remounted the soudbars because the anchors that HelloTech installed popped out of the wall.) -- I wrote them multiple times asking only for a 50% refund of what I paid. They ignored my multiple requests, so my only recourse is to give this review. - Nov 202Mac J.
- Business Description:For over 20 years Northside has been dedicated to providing generator power to our customers. Today we are the largest Generac Dealer in Arkansas and are completely committed to providing generator power to our customers with top of the line equipment like Cummins, Honda, Briggs & Stratton, and Generac, plus a full staff of factory trained service technicians, and fully stocked and GPS tracked service trucksRecent Review:Talked to North Side representative about services required to repair a generator. A service technician was supposed to call back to discuss the details. They never returned a call. Not very professional customer serviceRon B.
- Business Description:Licensed and insured company for our and your protection with 30 years of heating and air experience. Quality and friendly sales and service for all your heating and cooling needs. Owned by a licensed electrician who follows safety codes and procedures outlined and regulated by the state of Arkansas
Deals in London for Electrician
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Whether you own or rent your home, you have to watch for potential electrical dangers. To help, check out our guide to eight electrical dangers to know.
The cost to move an electric meter depends on how far you’re moving it, whether it needs replacing, and the cost of labor near you.
Find Electricians in
Electricians in London
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- A State Handymen Inc80 S. Broadview
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- ALLHEART Electric4943 Line Ferry Rd
- A State Handymen Inc
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Casteel construction407 W Childress St
- Chambers Electric Inc3212 West Commercial Street
- Clarksville Heating & Air630 Hwy 21
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Calaway Construction
- Danny's Electronics72 Lonoke Rd
- Davis Electric Residential Serv424 N Walnut Ave
- Dependable Air Conditioning Co, Inc3904 S Arkansas Ave
- Dependable RV Repair924 Hwy 367 North
- Dodson Electric LLCPO Box 132
- DOVER HEATING AIR CONDITIONING & REFERGERATIONP.O. BOX 34
- Duvall's Air Conditioning Inc8342 Sr 124
- Danny's Electronics
- Five j Electric2209 hwy 71 s
- Five j Electric
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service
- JONES ELECTRICAL SERVICE CO107 BLUEMIST TERRACE
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- JONES ELECTRICAL SERVICE CO
- K&K Electric inc11521 Pleasant View Rd
- K&K Electric inc
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING5107 HIGHWAY 392 W
- Modest Mike's Mods21 Nottingham DR
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Motes Electronics, Inc.1509 N. Heights Ave.
- MULTI-CRAFT CONTRACTORS INC2300 N LOWELL RD
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- Peterson Electric1755 Highway 5 N
Mountain Home, Arkansas
- Peterson Electric
- R & W ELECTRICPO Box 1018
- R & W ELECTRIC
- Self Contractor215 N Claremont Ave
- Self Contractor
- Virgil Miller Repair, Co.199 Harmon Rd
- Virgil Miller Repair, Co.