Outlet placement is an important part of any room’s design. A poor electrical outlet layout can make simple tasks frustrating and less enjoyable. Learn seven essential spots to install outlets in your home, which rooms need GFCi outlets, and more.
Get matched with top Electricians in Russellville, AR
There are 9 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Russellville
- The Maintenance CoJerry did a great job of explaining how they would do the work. Their work was excellent and done quickly, and at a much lower price than a previous bid from another company. They also cleaned up before leaving. Overall a great experience, would hire again and will call TMC for other non-electrical projects as well read less
- Kinty Jones Heating & CoolingIt was Awesome... once again! I have used them a few times now and have never been disappointed! With this winter storm, I wanted to share what a great company they are so that if anyone needs assistance in the HVac area, search no more! Give them a call!
- Chase Grimmett Electric LLCMr. grimmet got the work done quickly and correctly how I asked him. The process of having him do the work for me was also very easy and professional. I would recommend him to anyone needing any services in the future.
- Chamberlain Electric LLCThe work was first-class. Very professional, High quality components were used. Well-mannered crew, work was clean, neat and precise. Fair prices, would definitely rehire again.
- Fast Electrical ServicesRonnie was GREAT! He did the work with great ease and quality. I kept adding more things for him and he graciously did them. Very nice and polite and professional. I will use him again!! Highly recommend!!
- Fast Electrical ServicesShowed up on time. Did everything quickly and was worth every Penny to get this off of my to do list.
- Excel ElectricExcel ran electrical line and put in outlet to run pool filter. Excel did an excellent job. Have used for other projects. Always done right and professional. Highly recommend Excel!
- Excel ElectricIt went great, the project was done on time and for the price agreed on. The Electrician was very knowlegable and easy to work with in every aspect. It was a pleasure having them on the job.
- Excel ElectricI’m extremely happy with Excel Electric and the work they did in my home. They replaced the light fixture in my kitchen and added a dimmer, and replaced can lights and a burned out electrical outlet. Quick response and professional. I would highly recommend Excel Electrical Services!!!!
- CHEEK PLUMBING ELECTRIC HTGThey did a great job. Came very quick with the new hot water heater and took the old one away. Left everything better than they found it. They were very nice and I would definitely use them again!
Electricians in Russellville
- Business Description:Available 24/7 - you can reach us anytime. We offer 24 hour emergency service, small appointment windows and prompt service. Technician Seal of Safety Certified - Highly trained, background checked, and drug-tested technicians. Comfort Qualified Company-Insured, licensed, bonded, and offering the best warranties. Premier products and equipment - you get what we install in our own homes! Neat & tidy service - your home is treated like our own...with respect and care. 100% satisfaction guarante.. read lessRecent Review:MrSparky let me know ahead of time when they would be there to give me a quote. When I arrived, Sam had just pulled up and we started talking business. He was very informative of what needs to happen and the safety behind the tasks being involved. The estimate was detailed for each task, its was decently price, comparable to others, the interaction was superb and you can’t beat the warranty I was given. Overall, one of the best interactions I’ve dealt with since moving into my home read lessJoe K.
- Business Description:For all your Electrical needs, from small residential to large commercial, call Chase Grimmett Electric and we will light your world! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today read lessRecent Review:Mr. grimmet got the work done quickly and correctly how I asked him. The process of having him do the work for me was also very easy and professional. I would recommend him to anyone needing any services in the future. read lessBradley D.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear.. read lessRecent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Give us a call for your Electrical services!Recent Review:There were several different projects that were completed satisfactory on the property.Jay W.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read lessRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks Matthew read lessTyrone G.
- Business Description:We are providers of construction services in the area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom for the needs of each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs... read lessRecent Review:Dishwasher and oven macro wave replacementJorge B.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:residential wiring, service upgradesRecent Review:very professional and friendly with quick serviceMark M.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be done read lessCory C.
- Business Description:Free estimates on roofing, painting, flooring, & remodels. For plumbing & electrical we charge a $65 service call & $35 an hour. We invoice customers after job is complete and payment is due within 30 days. We are licensed & bonded. GC #0093370515 read lessRecent Review:Jerry did a great job of explaining how they would do the work. Their work was excellent and done quickly, and at a much lower price than a previous bid from another company. They also cleaned up before leaving. Overall a great experience, would hire again and will call TMC for other non-electrical projects as well read lessLisa W.
Deals in Russellville for Electrician
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Running electricity to a detached garage or shed brings life to new areas of your home. If you’re building a workspace or a loft, you could even see a return on your investment by making that space livable or useful. This cost guide breaks it all down.
Wondering how much will it cost to replace your light switches? New light fixtures are a practical and easy way to update a room’s features. Find out how much it typically costs to replace a light switch, when to call an electrician, and more.
Find Electricians in
- Coal Hill
Electricians in Russellville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- A State Handymen Inc80 S. Broadview
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- ALLHEART Electric4943 Line Ferry Rd
- Amp Heating/Air & Electrical30 Valley View Dr W
- A State Handymen Inc
- Bolding Construction Company, Inc.304 S 14th St
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Bolding Construction Company, Inc.
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Casteel construction407 W Childress St
- Chambers Electric Inc3212 West Commercial Street
- Clarksville Heating & Air630 Hwy 21
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Calaway Construction
- Danny's Electronics72 Lonoke Rd
- Davis Electric Residential Serv424 N Walnut Ave
- Dependable Air Conditioning Co, Inc3904 S Arkansas Ave
- Dependable RV Repair924 Hwy 367 North
- Dodson Electric LLCPO Box 132
- Doug's Electrical Services Inc60 Shiloh Rd
- DOUGLAS ELECTRIC2695 W STATE HIGHWAY 18
- DOVER HEATING AIR CONDITIONING & REFERGERATIONP.O. BOX 34
- Duvall's Air Conditioning Inc8342 Sr 124
- Danny's Electronics
- E.R. Electric4 Rollans Circle
- E.R. Electric
- Five j Electric2209 hwy 71 s
- Five j Electric
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service
- JONES ELECTRICAL SERVICE CO107 BLUEMIST TERRACE
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- JONES ELECTRICAL SERVICE CO
- K&K Electric inc11521 Pleasant View Rd
- K&K Electric inc
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING5107 HIGHWAY 392 W
- Mister Sparky Central Arkansas5620 Commerce Ct
- Modest Mike's Mods21 Nottingham DR
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Motes Electronics, Inc.1509 N. Heights Ave.
- MULTI-CRAFT CONTRACTORS INC2300 N LOWELL RD
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- Peterson Electric1755 Highway 5 N
Mountain Home, Arkansas
- Peterson Electric
- Self Contractor215 N Claremont Ave
- Self Contractor
- The Maintenance Co414 Pinion Valley Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- The Maintenance Co
- Virgil Miller Repair, Co.199 Harmon Rd
- Virgil Miller Repair, Co.