Safe drinking water is essential to a healthy household, but knowing which water treatment system to get can be an intimidating and confusing process. Check out these seven tips to help you get the right water treatment system for your home.
Get matched with top water softener companies in Harrison, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local water softener companies.
Recent Water Softeners Reviews in Harrison
- ALL KLEAR PLUMBING, HEATING & COOLING, INC.With so much work to do, the guy skipped his lunch break (without a word), in order to get everything done in one day. After asking if he normally hauls away the old broken units. He said "no, but I can if you want", and he did. Very Happy.
- R & H Plumbing Service dba Affordable PlumbingI called and spoke to Faye (one of the owners) around the week of January 15th, 2014 and asked her to send a technician out to perform an estimate on the water softener. I advised her that I already the products and they just needed to be installed. I asked if they could have someone out to my home but was informed that they were very busy due to the cold weather. Faye told me that she would get a technician out as soon as one was available. I called back on February 5th after not hearing from them for awhile and was told a technician would be out to my home by the end of the day or I would at least receive a call confirming a later appointment date. They did not show up nor did they call. I called again on the 6th and was again informed that a technician would call be back as soon as possible. A technician by the name of Jesse finally called me and I explained my needs and what I had (the softener, filter, and all copper fittings) and let him that only the new pipe would need to be installed. He assured me that the truck would be fully stocked to meet any needs. He also informed me that it would take about two to three hours for one technician plus cost of parts. I told him that Faye had quoted me $65 per hour which Jesse confirmed. I called back and confirmed with Faye that I needed the work done the following day (the 7th) and was told that Jesse would be at my home by 10:00 AM on February 7th which I agreed to. On the 7th at 9:00 AM I received a call from Faye explaining that Jesse was tied up on another job but she would be sending another technician and her husband Brad (the other owner) but they would be late and would arrive until 11:30 AM. They showed up at approximately that time and I escorted them to the area where the work was to be performed. I showed them the old unit that was to be removed as well as the new unit, which I had set near the old one. They told me that the water heater would have to be moved over approximately two inches to accommodate the new softener unit. They then attempted to drain the water heater, but due to the age and lime build within the unit it was unable to be drained. I then pushed the water heater over myself to accommodate the new softener unit. At that time, I got a call saying that I had missed a package delivery and let them know I had to chase down the postman to get my package. I then left the premises with them set to continue the installation. After returning to my home and putting some other things in order it had been about 30-40 minutes later when I finally returned downstairs to check on their progress. They had removed and replaced the water softener at that time. Upon looking a little closer, I noticed that they had cut out all of the existing copper piping. I then asked them why that was done as it was not in their estimate. They had only estimated adding necessary additional copper piping and not for a complete replacement. I was informed that cost-wise and for the location where I wanted the filter set up it would be cost efficient to replace the copper piping with PEX piping. Being upset that more work had been done without my approval, I left and went upstairs where I received a phone call regarding a death in my family. I returned downstairs about an hour and a half later to discover they had only attached the water filter to the wall and hadn't yet run any of the piping. I then told them that they had not placed the water filter where I had wanted it and he claimed that it was better where he had put it as it would be easier to change the filter in future. I informed Brad that it also would have been very easy to get to in the location that I had desired and he ignored my comment and continued to work. I went upstairs again, after about 40 minutes to an hour they finally finished the work and came upstairs with the bill. After reading the bill, the charged me for 1.5 man hours at $97.50 per hour for 3.5 total hours which was not what had been quoted to me. The bill also included an additional charge for parts which came to $164.37. After reviewing the bill, I was very upset especially considering the family trouble but proceeded to write a check and move on. Later that day, I called to speak with Faye to attempt to work things out with the bill. She did not answer my call and someone else answered saying that Faye was unavailable but she would return my call when she could. Because of the friendship between my mother and Faye, my mother called and spoke to Faye. Faye told her that she would not be returning my call as the work had been completed and would stand as is. After hearing that from my mom, I became understandable upset. I called the office again on Saturday and left a message which was never returned. I called again on Monday and finally got a hold of Faye she was belligerent. I told her that I should only have had to pay a third of the final cost because I told them upfront that I was just going to use the existing copper piping and it was at that time she told me that they had done the job to code and specifications and none of my money would be returned. She then hung up on me before I could say anything further. I preceded to call another plumbing company to give me an estimate on the work that had already been performed by R & H. At that time, I showed the new technician the existing copper they had cut out and the work R & H had performed. The new technician informed me that the copper piping was still good and didn't need to be removed. He also informed me that it should have been a one-man job and the second technician R & H used was not necessary. He proceeded to give me a quote that was half of the cost of what R & H had charged me
Water Softener Installers in Harrison
- Business Description:Residential and business water treatment systems. Water softeners, UV lights. We will analyze your water for contaminants such as chlorine, low pH, iron, bacteria, and devise a system to suit your needs. Treat your water from the source, as it enters your home, so whether you are drinking it, cooking with it or bathing in it, your water is pureRecent Review:The process was quick and easy. I just provided a water sample. It was determined that I had high levels of chlorine in our drinking water. I was able to solve my water problems with only one filter. Why did I wait years to have this done? Now I can be confident that our water is safe. Highly recommendedTony R.
- Business Description:MasterTech Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is a local family-owned company that has been in business since 1990. We continue the legacy of performing quality service with a staff of service technicians who believe you, the customer, deserve the best. For all your plumbing, air conditioner or furnace needs, you can rely on MasterTech to provide great service and great valueRecent Review:The service call went well with good results. Josh explained the preferred work with hopeful results and the next step if 1st step did not work and cost of each service, before he proceeded. And I like the fact the expected service call is not extra to the billSylvia B.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:Best home water filter or water purifier on earth. Period. Fast, Free shipping to anywhere in the US and the only Berkey dealer to offer frequent flier miles an hotel points for each purchase. See these short videos. Why choose Berkey Filters http://www.berkeywaterhawaii.com/videos/why-choose-berkey-filter What makes a Berkey Better? http://www.berkeywaterhawaii.com/videos/what-makes-berkey-better Which Berkey is for you? http://www.berkeywaterhawaii.com/videos/which-berkey..
- Business Description:I have been in the plumbing trade for 25 years my crew all have more than 15 years in the trade we do all plumbing new construction service work we can clean your sewer lines or replace it same with your galvanize water lines we do new additions we can put in water softeners ice maker filters we fix or add gas lines we do anything plumbing we will make we clean up after are self if we have to cut your dry wall I have a man that can patch and paint it all I can is say is please call give us a ..
- Business Description:Welcome to the Web site of H-VAC. We are locally owned and operated by Springfield's own Frank Stevens. Frank has been a Lennox dealer longer than any other company in Springfield. With over 30 years of experience, we do the jobs that other guys can't. Our services include: * Heating * Ventilation * Air-Conditioning * Plumbing Installation * Servicing We Sell Carbon Monoxide Detectors. We Carry All Major Brands. Energy Efficient Units Now you can fight high heating bills with a new unit! New ..
- Business Description:We specialize in providing quality services to our customers. We offer complete water filtration systems to residential and commercial customers. Our products are cost effective reliable.
- Business Description:We currently operate a small crew of highly experienced members who are specialists in plumbing, siding, roofing, carpentry, and home building from the ground up. We have the knowledge to perform any and all home repairs and construction projects, and offer a 1-year 100% Guarantee on all our Work! Some jobs available to be financed, just ask
Explore our Solution Center for helpful water softener installer articles
Is your home ready for a water softener? Before installing a system to treat hard water, you should pre-plumb your home. By making a minor effort to do so, you’ll protect your water-using appliances and prevent mineral deposit stains.
Hard water has the reputation of sneaking up on us—drying our hair, skin, and clothing, and even clogging pipes and appliances. So when your water softener comes to the rescue, how exactly does a water softener work?
Find water softener companies in
- Green Forest
- Diamond City
- Blue Eye
- Kissee Mills
- Bull Shoals
- Rockaway Beach
- Merriam Woods Village
- Kimberling City
- Reeds Spring
- Branson West
water softener companies in Harrison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All plumbing works llc710 Lakeview Dr
- All plumbing works llc
- Chem Free Pure Water Systems338 Mountain Dr N
- Chem Free Pure Water Systems
- DrinkFromTheRock.com7181 Eagles Perch Dr .
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- H-Vac1477 E Trafficway St
- MasterTech Inc5150 Interstate 70 Dr SW
- MasterTech Inc