The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Berryville, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Berryville
- Ace Handyman Services (formerly Handyman Matters)I had partially framed my basement to add two new home offices and a hallway. Then, I was in a car accident and couldn't complete the work. So, I checked on Angie's List, read the references for Handyman Matters and chose them from all others to get an estimate. Laurie Thompson (owner) met me at the house the day after I phoned. I felt very confident in the abilities of her company after quite a lengthy conversation and showing her what I wanted done. The following day I received an estimate from Handyman Matters by e-mail. I was quite surprised at how reasonable it was so, I phoned Laurie. She met me again at the house and I agreed to have Handyman Matters do the work. I was so comfortable with Laurie that I gave her a key to my home so she and the workman could move forward while I was away.The job included completing the framing, electrical, drywalling and finshing all surfaces to be ready for paint. At Laurie's suggestion they even leveled the ceiling joists to accept drywall instead of the drop ceiling that I had planned to have installed. This alone saved my about $500 on the project and the quality is top notch. During the project Handyman Matters even met with the city inspectors on my behalf. Any modifications that had to be made were discussed with me and Handyman Matters handled these changes at little cost to keep the project within my budget. Also, during the construction, the craftsmen would phone me directly if they had any questions as to my preferences and I felt the entire working relationship was great. In the end, I had a couple of minor adjustments and with a single phone call to Laurie Thompson they were handled immediately. I would strongly recommend this company to anyone that wants a quality job at a reasonable price. I would also say that in this type of work,communication is very important to get what you're after. Handyman Matters is very good and very professional at communication as well as their construction
- Stapleton ConstructionGene did a great job, as opposed to the window installers. He repaired where they had not done the job correctly, filled, sanded, and painted. We are very happy.
- Victory PaintingFine. No problem. I called and told him the problem, with the loose board. He got the replacement......stained it and put it on for me....took about an hour. Had it on and caulked.
Contractors in Berryville
- Business Description:Vision Painting is an insured and licensed painting company. We have years of experience in commercial and residential painting. We pride ourselves in offering better quality products, and competative pricing.Recent Review:Very professional and friendly, high-quality work for the best prices aroundLuke P.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contractor. We are members of the BBB, chamber of commerce, NFIB. We are certified GAF installers. We are certified in EPDM roofing systems and we are a metal roofing specialist. Additional DBA - A-1 Tree Service, A-1 Roofing and Construction, LLCRecent Review:Run very fast from this company. We first had the roof replaced which I will say they did a great job even though we were told he would take what the insurance would pay and then changed his mind and charged us more. The tree removal was reasonable and was done without any issues. The deck however is another story and we have been told by other professionals it is the worst one they have ever seen. 1. One corner of the deck is 1 inch higher than the rest. 2. decking not installed properly consistent with grain which has now resulted in warped and oozing boards- which should have never been stained right away anyway. 3.decking does not line up resulting in gaps 1/4" to 1/2". 4. Tags from wood not even removed from ends. 5. stain too thick which resulted in the deck getting very hot (and as a bonus he left his boot prints in the stain) 6. Spindles placed on wrong side. 7. Missing trim pieces on support. We are now having to hire someone else to fix the mess resulting in more money spent and the owner of A1 does not return phone calls or messages since this work was doneScott S.
- Business Description:Free estimates 35 experience working with home owners and light commercial businesses.Recent Review:They were able to begin work sooner than expected. They arrived in a timely manner every day. They were polite and hard-working. I was very satisfied with their work and would hire them again.Diane M.
- Business Description:Hi my name is Chad and I strive to provide my customers with quality work at a reasonable price.all of my work comes with a 1yr warranty and as always satisfaction is always guaranteedRecent Review:Very punctual, kept us informed of what they were doing, did what was requested and more. They did a super job of painting and also did cleanup. They made it as easy for us as possible so it wouldn't interfere with our daily living. Skilled workers with honesty and integrity. <br /Cindy B.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:Your full contracting shop under one roof from ur dirt work to roof no need in hiring mutiple subs coming and going. EST. in 2003 fully Licensed & Insured Arkansas & Missouri. WE STRIVE TO MEET ALL NEEDS IN CONSTRUCTION PAYPALL CASH CHEEK AND FINANCING OPTION AVAILABLRecent Review:Josh and his wife Carla took time out of their schedules from running multiple businesses to stop by today and check on me. I was very impressed and it was greatly appreciated. I will be using them in the near future to install hardwood flooringDavid H.
- Business Description:Whether your next construction project is large or small 24-7 Construction is committed to helping you complete that project quickly and for the best price possible. If you are looking for a construction company that can do it all look no further. 24-7 Construction is licensed and bonded with over 30 years experience in both residential and commercial construction. We also have established relationships some of the best and most experienced sub-contractors in the industry. We can get the job..Recent Review:unknownSheryl W.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business. We offer a showroom with hundreds of tiles. We offer free estimates. Also including the entire area of Baxter, Benton, Boone, Carroll, Franklin, Madison, Marion, Newton, Searcy, Sebastian, Sharp, Stone & Van Buren CountiesRecent Review:Went awesome. I sold my house because of the tile work. Tile unlimited is doing my tile work in the house we r building. <br />kelly l.
- Business Description:We currently operate a small crew of highly experienced members who are specialists in plumbing, siding, roofing, carpentry, and home building from the ground up. We have the knowledge to perform any and all home repairs and construction projects, and offer a 1-year 100% Guarantee on all our Work! Some jobs available to be financed, just ask
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Berryville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Roofing and Construction508 E Stephenson Ave
- A-1 Roofing and Construction
- Directbuy of NWA2713 SE Otis Corley Dr
- Directbuy of NWA
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- KNOERLE HOME SVC232 Care Free Ln.
Gravois Mills, Missouri
- KNOERLE HOME SVC
- Midwest Construction Services114 E. University
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- Midwest Construction Services
- Quality Construction & Remodeling, LLCPO Box 1991
- Quality Construction & Remodeling, LLC
- RUSSELL DICKINSON CONSTRUCTION257 COUNTY ROAD 6121
Green Forest, Arkansas
- RUSSELL DICKINSON CONSTRUCTION
- Seamless Siding & Windows of the Ozarks2222 State Hwy T
- SG ConstructionPO Box 255
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Stewart Costruction & Electric LLC8005 AR-14
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Seamless Siding & Windows of the Ozarks