Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Lakeview, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Lakeview
- Haven CraftsmanshipNathan was extremely professional and courteous. We had our home flood and he did a great job of getting our house to a level better than it was before. He did great work and was efficient in his time. I was and continue to be pleased. I highly recommend.
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasThis is the second time we have used HMM and we could not be happier! Our craftsman Jeff is the absolute best. He is punctual, polite and professional. We had them replace a jetted tub with a clawfoot soaker tub, remove a stall shower and replace with a tiled shower and remove large wall mirrors and replace with smaller framed units. Jeff was there every mornong, worked all day and made great progress every day. When we came home he had finished up for the day and cleaned up all the evidence that he had been there. The job was done in budget and ahead of schedule. Communication was great and constant
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasEvery single aspect of this job has been a model of effective communication, highly conscientous craftsmen, attention to detail and total commitment to complete customer satisfaction. I cannot say enough as to the professionalism and quality of Handyman Matter of Rogers, AR.
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLCJohnson brothers were great to work with. They were very responsive, helpful, professional, and prompt. It was a great experience and I'd hire them again.
- Charles Wyles ContractorsThe job went very smooth and they did excellent work and went beyond my expectations by adding some touches and making sure the job was done right. After they finished they cleaned up the area around the Man Cave and left no trash behind. I enjoyed visiting with them and while they were here and getting some ideas for future plans. I will definitely use them again and would highly recommend them for your next project. Thanks Charles and Joel, Rev John Lindne
- Charles Wyles ContractorsCharles provided an estimate, and got our project scheduled quickly. Charles did an excellent job re-installing and trimming out the fan. I will definitely use Charles next time I have any home or remodeling projects.
- The Maintenance CoWe took bids from several contractors to redo our master bathroom. We wanted a large whirlpool tub removed on a window wall and a nice shower installed. We wanted the old, small shower removed and the toilet moved into the old shower alcove. Being on a slab, this was a major project. We selected TMC to do the job and met with George and Dean to order materials and set a start date. We were told that the project could take up to three weeks. Dean and his crew arrived early on the first day of demolition and worked late to get a good start. The crew were hard-working, friendly guys who worked well together. Hammering up the floor was a major part of the job and the messiest but the men did very well at containing the majority of the grime to the immediate work area. Besides the shower and the toilet move we also had a window removed and a solar tube installed, we had a new exhaust fan installed, a new soffit built above the shower, a linen closet installed and the porcelain floor in the bathroom and dressing room replaced. The work was well coordinated and completed within two weeks and we are extremely happy with the finished product. The charges were fair, the crews were great and the workmanship is excellent. We will call The Maintenance Company for any future remodeling or home repair needs. They are competent, reasonably priced and easy to deal with
- Ellis Painting & ConstructionarWe called them scheduled a time for an estimate... they showed up on time and went through our house with us... thye were very thorough with their questions as to what specificaly we wanted and they over all look and feel we wanted the house to have... we then discussed price and told them about eh price point we wanted to stay at... after agreeing that they could do this for us they scheduled another time to come by with samples and color schemes... after that everything went like clockwork... they showed up on time every day were very polite very clean and did excellent work!
- Biggs Mountain Construction LlcGreat work, very knowledgeable, fair price, excellent customer service.
- R & R Custom ContractorsIt went very well. They were friendly, professional, proud of their work and absolutely did not mind answering our millions of questions. They cleaned up after themselves and did not leave a mess (wish our children would follow suit). The bathroom subfloor had water damage due to cracked tile and they realized the original contractor had used the wrong type of flooring. They corrected that, replaced the tile, added more support in the basement and basically made our previously ugly bathroom pretty again. We plan on remodeling the entire home and will be using them
Contractors in Lakeview
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themPam G.
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience in the carpentry and construction trade, we provide workmanship for the residential and commercial markets.Recent Review:over priced and unfinished. Obnoxious talks more than he listens closets unfinished did the outer side did not do the inside wanted thirteen hundred before he started the job .never againLinda B.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contractor. We are members of the BBB, chamber of commerce, NFIB. We are certified GAF installers. We are certified in EPDM roofing systems and we are a metal roofing specialist. Additional DBA - A-1 Tree Service, A-1 Roofing and Construction, LLCRecent Review:Run very fast from this company. We first had the roof replaced which I will say they did a great job even though we were told he would take what the insurance would pay and then changed his mind and charged us more. The tree removal was reasonable and was done without any issues. The deck however is another story and we have been told by other professionals it is the worst one they have ever seen. 1. One corner of the deck is 1 inch higher than the rest. 2. decking not installed properly consistent with grain which has now resulted in warped and oozing boards- which should have never been stained right away anyway. 3.decking does not line up resulting in gaps 1/4" to 1/2". 4. Tags from wood not even removed from ends. 5. stain too thick which resulted in the deck getting very hot (and as a bonus he left his boot prints in the stain) 6. Spindles placed on wrong side. 7. Missing trim pieces on support. We are now having to hire someone else to fix the mess resulting in more money spent and the owner of A1 does not return phone calls or messages since this work was doneScott S.
- Business Description:We are a small company that believes debt is a bad thing, not only for us but also for our clients. We therefore maintain very little overhead and pass this cost reduction on to the client. We do most of the work ourselves to protect our quality standards of the finished product. Payment terms will be completely laid out in a contractual agreement ahead of time to avoid surprises. Payment is primarily determined by the length of the work. Less than 1 week - due on completion. More than 1 week..Recent Review:Mr. Daniels character and job performance was very professional. Afterwards, Mr. Daniels cleaned his enitre workplace up daily.Timmy B.
- Business Description:We are a fully licensed and insured residential remodeling company who specializes in all types home renovations. Our projects range from standard upgrading and repairs to high-end custom work.
- Business Description:WE ARE A CHRISTIAN BASED COMPANY. HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 35 YRS. WE SPECIALIZE IN REMODELING KITCHEN AND BATHROOM, HOME EXTERIOR REMODELING AND OUTDOOR CUSTOM DECKS.
- Business Description:Mobile Home, House, & Commercial Repairs in 4-State Area With over 30 years experience in commercial, home and mobile home repair you can be confident that the job will be done right. No job is too big or small. Phil started in construction & repair as a teenager with his father, has been a field superintendent running a crew of 250+ guys in FL. The company name came from others telling Phil he's as straight as an arrow & as honest as anyone could be. Straight Arrow became a reality when he m..Recent Review:Phil and his crew are always excellent. I can trust Phil, he has ethics and morals, and that's unusual these days. He gives good advice, knows what he's doing, and doesn't overcharge. He and his crew were also able to help another crew who were delivering a heavy piece of furniture, and it wouldn't have gone well without them. Phil and his crew were a real lifesaver there. I've had him out for various jobs around the house over the last few years, and he does a great job. Hire Phil, you'll be glad you didMichelle M.
- Business Description:Big or small we do it all. Cost is determined by the job.
- Business Description:Master Technicians and Mechanical LLC. 17 years servicing Arkansas and Louisiana for plumbing, HVAC, electrical and general construction. We're a multi trade, full service provider for all your residential, commercial and industrial needs. Our customers, whether Home Warranty, Property Management, Retail Services or Residential Remodel/Repairs, mean the most to us here at Master Tech. For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. - Matt Glasscock, Project Manager..Recent Review:It was awesome! He was quick and efficient. The work was done in 3.5 hours. Their prices are very competitive.Felisha H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Bull Shoals
- Mountain Home
- Diamond City
- Calico Rock
- Kissee Mills
- Mountain View
- West Plains
general contractors in Lakeview
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- latchaw construction668 Marion County 6067
- latchaw construction
- Neighborhood HandymanPo box 44
- Neighborhood Handyman
- Servpro Industries Inc1322 Bradley Dr Ste 1
Mountain Home, Arkansas
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Straight Arrow Repair16601 Jones Trailer Park Rd Lot 1
- Servpro Industries Inc
- T & D Construction1302 Roosevelt St.
- TILE UNLIMITED120 E RUSH AVE
- Tim's Remodeling1605 Johns Dr
Mountain Home, Arkansas
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
- Twin Lakes Woodworking & Remodeling, Inc.1210 Commerce Drive
Mountain Home, Arkansas
- Two Carpenter's410 South Caney Springs Road
- T & D Construction