For your family’s safety, you don’t want to have a smoke alarm malfunction at the moment when you need it most. Find out how long smoke detectors last, how often to test and replace them, and the time investment needed to maintain them.
Get matched with top water and fire damage restoration in Garfield, AR
There are 9 highly-rated local water and fire damage restoration.
Recent Water Damage Restoration Reviews in Garfield
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasThe ceiling water damage repairs were made but the damage occurred again. We called a roofer to replace the shingles. Handyman Matters returned and fixed the damage again without cost to us. The damage occurred again, so Handyman Matters called in a roofing specialist to determine the cause. The new roofing company did more repairs. Even though it was not the fault of Handyman Matters, they continued to repair the damage without cost to us until the source of the problem was fixed. They were always very prompt, courteous, clean and kept us informed. A very reliable company
- Major DamageEveryone on their team was great to work with. They showed up on time, responded quickly to communications, and were able to clean everything up within a few days. Bud did a great job of answering all questions that I had and went above and beyond what was asked. I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone with mold issues in their home
- Joshua CompanyThey did a great job, worked in in a flower bed and did no damage, could not even tell that they had a ladder in it. Everything works perfect now with the water drain from the roof. Everything was cleaned up inside. They went the extra mile I thought by checking under my house and in my garage and replacing the trim inside the house. The price was also very fair for the labor and materials put into this project
- ARKANSAS RESTORATION SVC INCExtremely responsive in giving a written estimate and following up with a date when they could do the work. Estimated 3-4 days to do the work. Finished in 1.5 days. Called, each day, before they arrived to make sure it was still convenient for me. Workers were professional, courteous and friendly. Repaired water damage in ceiling. Room looked better than before the damage. I plan to use them again and will recommend them to anyone who asks. They covered floors and cabinets to make sure they were clean. They cleaned as they worked and cleaned up after finishing. Even cleaned parts of the garage floor where they worked
- Marshall BuildersI liked everything about them. They're very knowledgeable and they have a lot of experience. It's a good company. They're very professional. They're punctual. The quality of their work was high.
- ASAP Construction & RestorationThe home was damaged from a lighting strike so it needed to be completely removed and then replaced. The complete basement was redone and log wood repaired upstairs from fire damage. Very prompt service and great communication with all the employees that worked on the job.
- Stover's RestorationWe had a leak in lower level of our rental @ 1715 James St in Derby, Ks. Renter reported mold on wall so we called Stovers. They cam over right away.
- ARKANSAS RESTORATION SVC INCThey worked with us on timing issues. They went above and beyond. They made it easy and less stressful for us.
- SERVPRO Northwest ArkansasThe men did a terrific job! At 5:45 a.m. I discovered water in about 1/3 of finished basement--a broken supply line under the bathroom vanity, which had been leaking for a few hours. Our insurance company had Servpro of Northwest Arkansas respond and Kevin was here at 9:30 a.m. to start paperwork, followed within a few minutes by Jose and Dustin with equipment to remove the water, and start the drying process with fans (22 of them!) and two large dehumidifiers. The baseboard molding was removed from four rooms, and was done with great care. Those baseboards were taken outdoors and sprayed with antibacterial/antifungal material and laid to dry (on a covered deck). Within four hours they had this "first stage" of the project done. They estimated 3-5 days drying time (it has been hot and humid here). One person came back each day to check the drying progress, and it took only 3 days. The equipment was carefully removed and loaded in their truck when they finished. All three of the "crew" were professional in appearance and demeanor. They answered questions with a smile, and were sincere in working the job to their, and my, satisfaction. I could not be more pleased with their work and the timeliness of their arrival, and conscientious manner of treating our property and their knowledge and training for the job. We would definitely call them again
- R & R Custom ContractorsMy entire downstairs (approx. 1200 sq. ft) flooded with black water and was discovered late Christmas day. Ronnie and Marvin's crew showed up that evening and worked until 11:30 pm cleaning up the worse and sanitizing everything. All furniture that was damaged was removed and the rest stacked in the few dry spots that were available. They used heavy equipment for 3 days to remove the moisture and then have worked every day until 2/4/2013 to tear out and replace walls, molding, bathroom and carted off over 6 trailer loads of water damaged "stuff". Once construction was completed, all furniture was moved and everything was left spotless and even better than when they started. R and R has the correct certification to deal with the contamination from my "flood" plus I could trust them 100% to be in my house without my having to be there. They kept me informed of everything that they were doing as well as offered suggestions to try and save me money where they could (insurance co. would not pay). I am so impressed with R and R and would definitely recommend them for whatever you need done in or outside of your home!!!
Water Damage Restoration Services in Garfield
- Business Description:Veteran owned & locally operated. More than 25 years combined construction experience in Residential / Commercial - Water & Flood Damage Restoration and Mold Remediation.Recent Review:Bud James and his employees did an outstanding job restoring our house to like new condition. As a Registered Professional Engineer and homeowner I highly recommend Major Damage for any repairs you may need to your house or businessNicholas P.
- Business Description:⭐⭐⭐THE MOST TRUSTED ⭐⭐⭐ We are a leader in the Mold/Asbestos testing, inspection and abatement/remediation industry since 1987. Our staff has over 30 plus years of experience. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Financing offered.Recent Review:AirTecs Environmental serviced my home yesterday. In 6-8 hours, Mr. Burks and his crew, analyzed my mold testing results, searched and found additional problems and took care of it all. With each discovery, he emailed pictures and provided recommendations for repair. No surprises, and we stayed well within the submitted proposal. I am home and we couldn’t be more pleased. I highly recommendSheryll S.
- Business Description:In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment todayRecent Review:They did a great job on my carpet. Every question I asked was answered, and they were so professional. My husband was extremely pleased and said he probably would not even look at anyone else in the future.Marc B.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - A & M Lewis Enterprises Inc, CertaPro Painters Ltd.Recent Review:This is our 4th time using Certapro and we wont use anyone else on our property. Our estimator Charlie was fantastic to work with and AJ that came to our house to do the work was as professional as anyone I've ever worked with before, they treat our home as if it were their own. They strive to be clean, professional, quiet and quick. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Roy CoverRoy C.
- Business Description:At Ace Handyman Services we believe when we do our job right, it doesn’t just improve your home’s value, it improves your quality of life. Ace Handyman Services NW Arkansas is a locally owned & operated franchise. In NWA since March 2008, we have many quality craftsmen that are employees of our company, not subcontractors. They have all been background checked, sex-offender checked, & drug screened prior to hire. If you call with a list of repairs, you can feel confident the craftsman we send..Recent Review:Nathan was an excellent craftsman. His work was impeccable. He was on time, courteous, and dedicated. The only reason they did not get 5 stars was the original estimate was $3,300 and the we paid $4,900. The estimate was badly underbidGlenn J.
- Business Description:It takes a blending of expert specialists and quality equipment to detect hidden leaks. With our extensive training programs and state-of-the-art equipment we have saved homeowners billions of gallons of water. By utilizing our methods, not only are we saving water, but saving homeowners millions of dollars in costly property damage and destruction as wellRecent Review:Once on scene they did a quick walk through and then began isolating possible areas until the leak was found in an outside faucet which was on a watering line and therefore no problem was visible. They then quickly fixed the issue and went over a couple of times to make sure that the problem was fixed. Professional - Knowledgeable- and Quick. The service is not cheap but then again an unknown water leak which you have no idea how to stop isn't either. This is my 2nd time to use them over the past 20 years. Hopefully will not need again anytime soon but same kind of problem and they are who I will be callingLARRY D.
- Business Description:Mary's Painting has been in business for 15 years specializing in interior and exterior repaints. All of our quotes are free and we will schedule a time that works best with your schedule.Recent Review:Showed up on time and did the job they were hired to do. Very responsive, professional, attention to detail and cleaned up after themselves. Lead on location at all times plus supervisors periodic check ins insured the quality of the work, Nice jobBrian W.
- Business Description:Joshua Company has over 30 years combined experience in the building trades. Our primary focus is the installation of complete seamless guttering systems. If you already have seamless gutters we can repair, clean, or add leaf guard to keep your current system functioning properly. In the case that your existing gutter system is beyond repair we can remove and replace your system with a new one. From time to time we repair soffit & fascia as needed and over the years we have built decks, repai..Recent Review:I couldn’t be happier. When he installed new 57 ft long gutter on back of house he made sure to follow my wishes about sloping the gutter against the fascia to improve water. I highly recommend Jack for any gutter/downspout workJames W.
- Business Description:Organic Family Solutions is a family owned and operated, local to Buffalo, MO pest control business. Thelma and Bryan have been in business together for 20 years. We use heat, instead of chemicals to eradicate insects and other pathogens such as mold, dust mites, and allergens. Insects are becoming immune to the harsh chemicals used by traditional pesticide companies, heat however is effective 100% of the time. We can even guarantee total eradication of brown recluse spiders. We do offer a ..Recent Review:I would gladly recommend Organic Family Solutions for Interior Painting, which is what they did for my home in Springfield. I was in the process of selling my house so I wanted to have the work done as soon as possible. The estimator was able to come sooner than originally scheduled, which helped my tight schedule. She answered all of my questions and made suggestions where needed. She called a couple of days after I accepted their price to let me know that her crew was scheduled to start my job one week sooner. I was grateful that she was looking out for my interests, too. When the crew arrived to start the job (on a Saturday, no less) they covered everything – furniture, fixtures, and the hardwood floors. I needed different work done in different rooms, and the crew leader walked through each room with me to be sure that they knew what needed to be done. The living room and one of the bedrooms had dark green walls and another bedroom had deep royal blue walls; those rooms are now the Natural Beige color I chose. You would never know what the previous colors had been. The trim and edging work was neat and there are no roller marks on the walls or ceilings. The same four men worked on my job. Not all of them worked on the same days, but there were always at least two men on-site every day until the job was finished. They finished early, too. The last half-day that they worked was for my punchlist items (which was a short list) and to finish the final clean-up. They rehung my curtain rods for me, as well, which I didn’t expect them to do. Overall, the estimator and crew were professional, courteous, and friendly, and they did high-quality work. I would definitely hire this company againKristine K.
- Business Description:At EnviroPro Testing and Consulting "WE KEEP ARKANSANS BREATHING EASY" THINK YOU GOT MOLD??? Have you had recent water damage? Toilet overflow? A roof leak maybe? Ice Maker water line break? Now you have a disgusting smell? Do feel fine at work but when you get home you get stuffy, eyes and nose run a bit, perhaps a cough one of these systems or..Recent Review:John was very responsive to my request for a mold inspection. He was prompt, helpful, and a great communicator. I will definitely use these services again.Megan H.
Deals in Garfield for Water Damage Restoration
Explore our Solution Center for helpful water damage restoration service articles
Getting ready for a trip? Don’t let water damage wreak havoc on your home while you’re away. With a few simple precautionary measures, you can help prevent flooding and potential leaks. We’ll cover how to prevent water leaks in your home here.
Whether coming from a hurricane or a leaky pipe, water damage is always a headache. Follow our top tips, however, and you’ll be on the road to restoring your home and furniture—and leaving the worst behind you before you know it.
Find water and fire damage restoration in
- Holiday Island
- Eureka Springs
- Pea Ridge
- Cave Springs
- Bethel Heights
- Bella Vista
- Elm Springs
- Shell Knob
water and fire damage restoration in Garfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- ACCI Restoration & Resources103 Pellet Ln
- Ace Handyman Services NW Arkansas3824 Cawood Ln Suite A
- All Around The House LLC401 Kelli St
- American Bio-Clean LLC469 Hwy 149
- AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION - LITTLE ROCK37 COLLINS INDUSTRIAL PL
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- ACCI Restoration & Resources
- Desert Rose Carpet CleaningPO Box 15491
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning
- Elite Carpet Care & Restoration5636 Splitlog Rd
- Elite Carpet Care & Restoration
- Good Life Renovations4000 SW Carriageway
- Good Life Renovations
- Independence Tint & Auto1255 Batesville Blvd
- Independence Tint & Auto
- J&J Plumbing LLC2708 Walker St
- Janacek Construction Inc1812 S 26th St
- JKJ ARCHITECTS116B W Walnut St
- Johnson & Son's Painting1378 Fern Creek Dr.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Joshua CompanyPO Box 668
- J&J Plumbing LLC
- KENNETH VAUGHN CONSTRUCTION106 E BAILEY
- KENNETH VAUGHN CONSTRUCTION
- R & R Custom Contractors2410 South 8th Street Suite B
- R & R Custom Contractors
- T & D Construction1302 Roosevelt St.
- T & D Construction